Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title (387 Views)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha In Celebrity Boxing Match / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title by Danjuma04(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2023
The boxing bout between Portable and Charles Okocha which was heavily publicized has been finally concluded. The "NO RIP ME" Championship belt will be the very first in the history of Nigerian entertainment. The relationship between Portable and Charles Okocha who were very good friends turned sour after Portable claimed he was ripped by Charles Okocha. In a bid to settle this dispute, a boxing match was scheduled. Before the Boxing bout finally took place, both entertainers embarked on several training campaigns to get ready for this maiden entertainment boxing event which Portable actually won after knocking out Charles Okocha.

The event was streamed live to fans who were unable to be at the venue of the Match.
Watch excerpts from the boxing match below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTnD3EJnvI

Please do well to subscribe to the channel of you enjoyed reading this.

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title by nlparrot: 5:54am On Dec 27, 2023
Wawuu
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title by okomile(f): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2023
Street vs Aje butter grin grin

LWKMD grin
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title by proff010: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Portable don use juju ring for Philomena oooo.
Both of them be werey
Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win His First Ever "No Rip Me" Title by buharibanjo(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Portable & Internet

(1) (Reply)

Meet Director Pink On The Music Video 'DO I" By Phyno & Burna Boy / Breaking! Davido Forgives Lil Frosh after Ex Girlfriend was Exposed for Lying / Davido’s Fans Report The Grammy’s Official Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.