Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians (24967 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by Franking: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Amechi them brought Buhari who took Nigeria thirty years back.

These people are mocking Nigerians.
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Can't this useless politician keep shut? To think that I used to like this man in the past makes me nauseating
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
WorldRichest:
He is talking about the 100 meters Metro rail that he built in Port Harcourt when he was Rivers governor. Shameless idiot
Project that he used to embezzle billions of naira and still abandoned.
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Available9:

But yet you support tinubu
May be he should have supported Obi or Atiku. The question is that what is the difference between all of them? They're tested but are they trusted?
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by coneh3ad: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Help is already here thanks to our amiable and formidable president Bola Ahmed Tinubu grin
He has my vote come 2027
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by Available9: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

May be he should have supported Obi or Atiku. The question is that what is the difference between all of them? They're tested but are they trusted?

I don't support any Nigerian politicians...you may have reason to die for tinubu, Atiku or obi...but most of us don't give a shit
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Available9:

I don't support any Nigerian politicians...you may have reason to die for tinubu, Atiku or obi...but most of us don't give a shit
You don't support but attacking the ones who support? Lol. Will Nigeria govern itself or what? Your response even exposed you as someone who is confused. If you don't any aspiring presidential candidate, what then is your business with politics or governance?
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by Available9: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

You don't support but attacking the ones who support? Lol. Will Nigeria govern itself or what? Your response even exposed you as someone who is confused. If you don't any aspiring presidential candidate, what then is your business with politics or governance?

I attacked one who supports inflation, insecurity and backwardness...I attacked who supports thieves and looters
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by georgeakins: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Rivers Governors are known for betraying their party.

This ste..wpid man is now a cry baby.

The same man that was making noise like a demented cow under buhari

Peter Hoebee of Agulu Cave betrayed APGA too
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
WorldRichest:
He is talking about the 100 meters Metro rail that he built in Port Harcourt when he was Rivers governor. Shameless idiot
I remember agbado imbeciles defending this mad man like their lives depended on it because of that rail
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by olaitan1mongo: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Eyah wetin Cabal do Ameachi and Emefiele no good.Eyah wetin Cabal do Ameachi and Emefiele no good....
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by saysoo: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/27/help-will-come-chibuike-amaechi-to-nigerians/
I thought you people were the help? Now another helper?
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by Kaycee9242(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
fkelly:

It will be more appropriate to say he served 8years under APC

You have said it all i don't know why they like to commot body like this
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by MamaletASO: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chibuike Amaechi..I want to tell you that
"JESUS LOVES YOU".

Give your life to Jesus
because tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by chaloskyx: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
lol no help would come from no where ask the poor ppl in Nigeria if after years of waiting for good governance they have seen any help no need to start acting like our false prophets called pastors no one is going to save this country
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by Mandate1: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
DomPerignon:
This one that has been in power since 1999 and who served 8ys under the dissatrous Buhari govt ?

Well, the people whose loyalty and love is ever fickle will now start singing his praises.

Amaechi has always been an exceptional politician. The records are there. His performance under Buhari worth mentioning.
Re: Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians by AbuTwins: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Globad:

Have you researched on this before?

Yeah, and constantly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani’s $40m Jewelery, Gold Iphone / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) / Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.