Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) (45410 Views)

Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos) / Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Nolevel666: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fools

Your country is about to be taken over by asians all you’re concerned with is pool parties.

Watch your politicians flee this British experiment called Nigeria if anything happens
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rosenews2233:
More

And what is the meaning of this theatre this indomie generation is trying to introduce?
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu πŸ™„

See how Men dressed Decently without revealing their body.

But see how Ladies are showing their small panties, with their small Ass πŸ€”

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 😏
Na oyinbo lady no dey wear pant and bra as bikini for pool party or beach?
Dey deceive yourself. You think sey women are not similar all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Felaincarnated: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
D@ N ! g ga na poco lee older bro
Astra101:
Thought Alexreport was the poster sad spotted him in the gathering though
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

if these are the "super models" that were carefully selected, then it is either something is wrong with the selector or the meaning of "super models" has changed.

and if they are "super models", am not sure they needed to be selected.
Rosenews2233

The party was not just all white pool party. It was pump belly superModel kind of party. cool cool cool cool

That was the major requirement for ladies, pump belly = gate free. No pump belly = banned!

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by toprealman: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rosenews2233:
Massive Fun As Abuja All-white Pool Party Ends, Amidst High Profile Networks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kjkYi-4OI?si=1m1_lR6KQ8aDjdDj

The annual Abuja all-white pool party, 2023 edition has finally come and gone but the memory of the fun-filled gathering still lingers.

It is a gathering where high profile Abuja top shots come to network, socialize and relax.

Organised by Kingsley Amafibe the owner of Good Dreams Multimedia, the 2023 edition took place on December 3, at Sandralia Hotel, Abuja.

Participants have testified to their unforgettable experiences as the event featured good dance, comedy, dance, games with fantastic prices won.

It was designed to get Abuja residents relaxed after a long year work and engagements, as well as preparing them ahead of the festive period.

Also on ground to make participants feel at home were 40 supermodels carefully selected.

Music was supplied by DJ Young GEE, Dj Burna, Dj Davidson, Dj Nani, Dj Slimjay & DJ lcemo.

It was a good place for people to broker new grounds as they approach the 2024 with high optimism, fresh networks and new business partners and clients.

The management of Good Dreams Multimedia is urging Abuja residents to look forward to more of such experiences within the festive season.

In his vote of thanks, Amafibe expressed gratitude to partners and those in attendance and expressed the readiness of his organization to continue hosting social events that will enable Abuja residents ease of work-related stress, saying all work no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Several business executives and entertainers graves the occasion. Special appreciation to VOITIS SINGLE MALT WHISKEY, Option A Media

https://tvafrica24.com/massive-fun-as-abuja-all-white-pool-party-ends-amidst-high-profile-networks/
Why are the guys frowning? Are they all from Ondo state or something, mourning the death of Aketi?

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by obi83l: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Thought Alexreport was the poster spotted him in the gathering thoughThought Alexreport was the poster spotted him in the gathering though...
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Ashawokobokobo: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
If Alex Report no dey there make I bend!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gathering of yahoo boys and baddies.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nebes:
Someone asked for our weird characters yesterday. One of mine is that I can never be found in this kind of gathering.

Nothing weird about that. The weird ones are the ones to be found there.

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Rejouir: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
grin, the immorality that goes on in that abuja. Is irritating, even that decent lady you think is difficult to get which you think makes her unique. Bro a big boy is tearing her thighs apart. I'm telling you.

I just don't understand, this hunger for a teenager, girls in their teens o! to feel among by wearing nice clothes, in a rented apartment an iphone and a car, all funded by a man. Why all these fast means. 😬

I'm not even talking about the mama's in their 28/29/30, already looking like they are in their mid thirties.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Rejouir: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Treasure17:
Gathering of yahoo boys and baddies.
You've got the drill.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Vello(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
viyon02:
I am sure more than half 99.99% of the bills was paid by men. Whenever you see gathering of women : money and food is involve.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
So all nigerian women are now light-skinned?

Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Astra101: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

He's the poster joor. Same writing style that his ghost writer uses is all over this one. Then they dodged and said they brought in 40 carefully selected "supermodels". Unless the supermodels aren't in this, I'm still looking for models let alone "supermodels"
Taaaaah, there is no model here. All i see is exhausted oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Innobee99(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Who do women this dirty? Anyways, if u are not my sister, it means u are doing well

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by finallybusy: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
If I was there, I for arrange woman go house. Na oloshos I dey sight for the pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

He's the poster joor. Same writing style that his ghost writer uses is all over this one. Then they dodged and said they brought in 40 carefully selected "supermodels". Unless the supermodels aren't in this, I'm still looking for models let alone "supermodels"

d girl wit flat bombom there na supamodel na
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by marsup: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
grin grin grin. Abuja top shots and supermodels indeed... grin grin grin
Stop misusing words.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Women are overrated
I would like to ask who made us into male and female some questions

Are u really sure women have more value than just to reproduce and entertain men?

I feel like those succesful female CEO overdid things, they were made to be out toys and play thing not dragging top positions with men while forming female Einstens or Marie Currie
lmaooo broke chauvenist don drop quote grin

The number of frustrated and bitter men are getting too much,abeg Tinubu try and make the economy friendly and the country security apparatus effective so that unemployment will reduce and subsequently the number of pained me

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu πŸ™„

See how Men dressed Decently without revealing their body.

But see how Ladies are showing their small panties, with their small Ass πŸ€”

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 😏

Na still men future wives be this wey dey this party... no matter how man wan avoid the ish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nolevel666:
Fools

Your country is about to be taken over by asians all you’re concerned with is pool parties.

Watch your politicians flee this British experiment called Nigeria if anything happens

arabians and fulanimals o
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
You can't compare this to Elumelu All White Party
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by scrupulousblog: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Olosho party. Prostitutes everywhere.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by DDIA: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Nigerian "Big Boys" are so rigid chai. See as everybody be forming boss safe for the females that are breathing life into the so called fun party.
grin

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
All i see are overweight bald ugilee make up, and and fake hair wearing creatures.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by billyG(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pool party where only coke is serve that one na pool party?see low class prostitutes sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.