Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) (45409 Views)

Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos) / Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by NOwazobia: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ladies naked as usual, men clothed.

Indeed it was an all white party undecided
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by chukel(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
No responsible person in that gathering
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by sslcrypt: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
planetx:
Life in Nigeria is fun unlike anywhere in this world, people japa to go and be living boring dead lives in freezing weather. But to everyone their own, life is too short anyway.

It's the reason you have a meaningless life.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by zebszebs: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
As of today, there are 3,114,119 accounts on Nairaland.

I put it to you that Alex Reports owns 114,119 of those monikers.

The man opens 1 a minute to push his asinine posts to the front page.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by planetx: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
sslcrypt:

It's the reason you have a meaningless life.
You wish you could live the life I live in your wildest dreams.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Germi9: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
No fun here
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by mdsne(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Rosenews2233:
Massive Fun As Abuja All-white Pool Party Ends, Amidst High Profile Networks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kjkYi-4OI?si=1m1_lR6KQ8aDjdDj

The annual Abuja all-white pool party, 2023 edition has finally come and gone but the memory of the fun-filled gathering still lingers.

It is a gathering where high profile Abuja top shots come to network, socialize and relax.

Organised by Kingsley Amafibe the owner of Good Dreams Multimedia, the 2023 edition took place on December 3, at Sandralia Hotel, Abuja.

Participants have testified to their unforgettable experiences as the event featured good dance, comedy, dance, games with fantastic prices won.

It was designed to get Abuja residents relaxed after a long year work and engagements, as well as preparing them ahead of the festive period.

Also on ground to make participants feel at home were 40 supermodels carefully selected.

Music was supplied by DJ Young GEE, Dj Burna, Dj Davidson, Dj Nani, Dj Slimjay & DJ lcemo.

It was a good place for people to broker new grounds as they approach the 2024 with high optimism, fresh networks and new business partners and clients.

The management of Good Dreams Multimedia is urging Abuja residents to look forward to more of such experiences within the festive season.

In his vote of thanks, Amafibe expressed gratitude to partners and those in attendance and expressed the readiness of his organization to continue hosting social events that will enable Abuja residents ease of work-related stress, saying all work no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Several business executives and entertainers graves the occasion. Special appreciation to VOITIS SINGLE MALT WHISKEY, Option A Media

https://tvafrica24.com/massive-fun-as-abuja-all-white-pool-party-ends-amidst-high-profile-networks/

Tinubu is not aware that’s why he didn’t show up
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by youngdabold19: 2:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Pool party done outside the pool.... what do I know?
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by opius: 3:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Na them,,, prosti**tes and brosti**tes grin cheesy
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by MomohMrMoore: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2023
Thats cultists gathering. I pity the ladies they gathered to the event called supermodels. They have all been 'used.'
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Moneyyman: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Na some people daughters, sisters, girlfriends, and future wives naim be Item 7 so.

See them dressed like what I don't want to mention. And na another man go marry them one day.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by 20musilitoto1: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

We are flabby in Nigeria, we no like stress or exercise

Everything na Okada, no walking, cab no trekking

Calories we consume is even scary

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoe

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2023
BigBellyBurst:
Check if your babe dey dia o grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2023
airsaylongcome:

He's the poster joor. Same writing style that his ghost writer uses is all over this one. Then they dodged and said they brought in 40 carefully selected "supermodels". Unless the supermodels aren't in this, I'm still looking for models let alone "supermodels"

LMFAO.

I opened the thread because I know the only person who throws these all-white parties almost weekly. It's like a signature: All-White Party. The poster was confusing, as that was not one of his monikers. But then he didn't disappoint once I saw that gap-toothed black-lipped guy who looks like a ninja turtle. Lol. That guy is his stunt double. grin grin ; D And then there Alex was in the crowd. He's beginning to appear more disinterested in women than ever.

You guys even read the writeup? I just go for the atrocious pics. Hahaha. The models in their mismatched and sometimes outrageous undergarments. There's this one will a bulging... Unsavory.

But the man knows how to work it. I miss his frequent posts as gleemodels.
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by Andydasilva: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
If u see ur babe here sorry oooo
Re: Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) by GodHimself: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
I find events like these mega boring nowadays.

Rosenews2233:
Massive Fun As Abuja All-white Pool Party Ends, Amidst High Profile Networks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kjkYi-4OI?si=1m1_lR6KQ8aDjdDj

The annual Abuja all-white pool party, 2023 edition has finally come and gone but the memory of the fun-filled gathering still lingers.

It is a gathering where high profile Abuja top shots come to network, socialize and relax.

Organised by Kingsley Amafibe the owner of Good Dreams Multimedia, the 2023 edition took place on December 3, at Sandralia Hotel, Abuja.

Participants have testified to their unforgettable experiences as the event featured good dance, comedy, dance, games with fantastic prices won.

It was designed to get Abuja residents relaxed after a long year work and engagements, as well as preparing them ahead of the festive period.

Also on ground to make participants feel at home were 40 supermodels carefully selected.

Music was supplied by DJ Young GEE, Dj Burna, Dj Davidson, Dj Nani, Dj Slimjay & DJ lcemo.

It was a good place for people to broker new grounds as they approach the 2024 with high optimism, fresh networks and new business partners and clients.

The management of Good Dreams Multimedia is urging Abuja residents to look forward to more of such experiences within the festive season.

In his vote of thanks, Amafibe expressed gratitude to partners and those in attendance and expressed the readiness of his organization to continue hosting social events that will enable Abuja residents ease of work-related stress, saying all work no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Several business executives and entertainers graves the occasion. Special appreciation to VOITIS SINGLE MALT WHISKEY, Option A Media

https://tvafrica24.com/massive-fun-as-abuja-all-white-pool-party-ends-amidst-high-profile-networks/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.