Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth (24536 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Vanity Of Power, Status And Wealth / Emptiness Of Wike Governance Collapsed In Rivers State / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by IbnB: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Minime10:
Akeredolu passes on.
May his Soul Rest in Peace.
All the struggles has ended
The powers
The influences
The certificates, Degrees & Titles
The much cherrished skin will now becomes termites food.
The luxury cars and mansions is of no use any more to the dead.
All the swags and protocols of office has ended.
All the security details and guards have abandon H.E to die and none would ever want to follow him to the after life.
What lesson are we learning from here?
It could be me or you tomorrow.
Do you realised you will die one day and you will also leave all those things you value so much behind
I believed if those people who love the goodies of political office so much had allowed the man to stay back in Germany and follow through his treatment, maybe, just maybe this death wouldn't have happen now. But because they love power so much and as such, they must drag a sick man back home just because of their parochial selfish interest and now they have lost all.
Let us live as though we know we will die one day.
Rest on Sir.

The family prioritized the job and the access to political power that comes with it over Aketi's life

Too sad
Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by Akano5(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
BigBashiru:

The people are worse than the leaders bro

Majority are worse, yes, but, the bad leadership is kinda making it worst every now and then

1 Like

Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by jojothaiv(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
As not for whom the bell tolls for.

Death never cared about sentiments because everyone will taste of it bittersweet chalice.
Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by armyofone(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Do u know why people even grieve when their loved ones die?

The grieving isnt about the dead, as he/she has transited and shifted to a diff realm, the grieve is for those he left behind as they would miss him and will never get to see him again

Again, death isnt a negative occurence, the dead even prefer death as that is the only time they experience eternal peace in their nothingness

Oh my goodness! So true...it is painful.

Negative to those alive to witness the person gone and will never be seen no more cry.
Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by Myer(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Do u know why people even grieve when their loved ones die?

The grieving isnt about the dead, as he/she has transited and shifted to a diff realm, the grieve is for those he left behind as they would miss him and will never get to see him again

Again, death isnt a negative occurence, the dead even prefer death as that is the only time they experience eternal peace in their nothingness
Clearly you're not a Christian.
Death as you rightly said from a Christian understanding is a transition from this realm to the another realm. Depending on how one lives his life, one m either transits into heaven/paradise or hell. That means either eternal rest/peace or eternal suffering/death.

I sincerely hope Akeredolu received grace to repent before he passed on. I believe his undoing started when he began to re-establish and emoiwer the traditional gods in Ondo state through the Amotekun. He even caused believers to support idolatry.
God's judgement lately is very speedy.
Let's be careful and know who the true God is and that His name is Jealous.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by KwuoteYourFada: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2023
I have never loved a Yoruba man like him

Odogwu rest well!
Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by Johel(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Minime10:
Akeredolu passes on.
May his Soul Rest in Peace.
All the struggles has ended
The powers
The influences
The certificates, Degrees & Titles
The much cherrished skin will now becomes termites food.
The luxury cars and mansions is of no use any more to the dead.
All the swags and protocols of office has ended.
All the security details and guards have abandon H.E to die and none would ever want to follow him to the after life.
What lesson are we learning from here?
It could be me or you tomorrow.
Do you realised you will die one day and you will also leave all those things you value so much behind
I believed if those people who love the goodies of political office so much had allowed the man to stay back in Germany and follow through his treatment, maybe, just maybe this death wouldn't have happen now. But because they love power so much and as such, they must drag a sick man back home just because of their parochial selfish interest and now they have lost all.
Let us live as though we know we will die one day.
Rest on Sir.

One of my wicked Aunty just died yesterday too.
She had no child, no husband...very stingy and wicked and she has money.
Now all the houses and money she adores, did she go with any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Commissions WAMCO Milk Collection Centre / Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.