Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her (352 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by Gistblog9ja(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Actress Aniebiet Francis on her Facebook page shares a post which she state that men who speaks being I'll of other women to the partners are probably sleeping with the women.

Sharing a post on her Facebook page, Aniebiet Francis wrote; "If your boyfriend speaks ill of a particular girl to you, the chances that he is sleeping with her is 90%."

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/12/if-your-boyfriend-speaks-ill-of.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by immortalcrown(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
This might be true about the category of men she knows, not about myself and those I know. What can be said about ladies who speak ill of men?

Experience shapes perception.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by Jeon(f): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
My respects to those ladies in relationships. It's not an easy task trying to impress someone with/by your doings.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by chiiraq802(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
h
Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by chiiraq802(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Confirm lies from the pit of hell. It's even a trait usually found in women.

Any innocent boy weh girls dey always yab or talk down on. 4get that boy dey hang her 360 and nack her wetin no good.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by MatrixReloaded: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Talking Ill probably would be an ex that the guy survived. No man talks illl of a woman just to have a new one. It's just a turnoff already.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by Ed12(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Who get time to dey talk about another girl, instead of make girls dey talk about you, good or bad
Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by TANID(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
immortalcrown:
This might be true about the category of men she knows, not about myself and those I know.

Experience shapes perception.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her by talk2hb1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
If a Lady/Girl is speaking bad of a guy/man she was once rejected by him.
We don’t know if her own conclusion was based on field experience.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. / My Wife And Son Woke Me With $2K” – Blord Celebrates 26th Birthday / BIRTHDAY: Veteran Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Kola Oyewo Is 78 Years .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.