Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu (9066 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family / Mobolaji Johnson: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Death Of The First Governor Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by TheDemola: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
SANWO-OLU MOURNS AKEREDOLU, SAYS HIS DEATH IS PERSONAL LOSS

Lagos State Governor, Mr. @jidesanwoolu has mourned the passing of his Ondo State counterpart, Arakunrin @RotimiAkeredolu (SAN), describing his death as a colossal loss to the country and Ondo State in particular.
Governor Sanwo-Olu in a statement issued on Wednesday by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, said Akeredolu would be greatly missed for his positive impacts in Ondo State, South-West and Nigeria as a whole.

He also commiserated with the Ondo State Acting Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Akeredolu's widow, Dr. Betty Akeredolu, and the entire family and friends of the deceased.

The Governor also sympathised with the entire people of Ondo State, especially the indigenes of Owo, on the demise of their illustrious son, praying that God would grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1740024424542183473?t=2wfm6ZqmtmHL4dpub8bnKg&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by PressMyButton: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
His wife, Betty is power-drunk, inhumane and wicked. At a point when his illiness started so little, she embarrassed her husband's secretary who was helping the man with local herbs. She accussed the poor lady of attempting to spellbound her husband and snatch him away. Shortly after, Akeredolu disappeared off public appearances, i can't remember if he was at APC Presidential primaries either. Betty locked him up until his health deteoriated before flying him to Germany. Now, she lost both the man and the power.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by WebSurfer(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:
His wife, Betty is power-drunk, inhumane and wicked. At a point when his illiness started so little, she embarrassed her husband's secretary who was helping the man with local herbs. She accussed the poor lady of attempting to spellbound her husband and snatch him away. Shortly after, Akeredolu disappeared off public appearances, i can't remember if he was at APC Presidential primaries either. Betty locked him up until his health deteoriated before flying him to Germany.

what is the essence of this write up.. tell us

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Manny21: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
If you a Governor or president, pray never to have an illness that is attention-intensive, your families and friends will never allow you to get that medical attention because of their selfish and personal interests. It played out in Yar'dua's case, Yakowa's case, and now Akeredolu. Humans are callously insensitive.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by paranorman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by jkpbestseries: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
This man supported the return of presidency to the south but never lived to experience it, I so much love his charisma, he was vocal and stood for what he believed on. Go well SAN

17 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by obinna58(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
So sad, I hope he doesn’t come back like oladips
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by momodub: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
TheDemola:
SANWO-OLU MOURNS AKEREDOLU, SAYS HIS DEATH IS PERSONAL LOSS

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1740024424542183473?t=2wfm6ZqmtmHL4dpub8bnKg&s=19

na lie, no single tears or remorse from Mr sanwo, all they think is themselves and family and how to loot.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by ReubenE(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
WebSurfer:

what is the essence of this write up.. tell us
No essence, just nonsensical writeup. Some Nigerians just love being dramatic.

Some are blaming the former deputy governor while others are blaming the wife. In both cases, it is still nonsense.
The man is gone, mourn if you would and move on but somehow, some people must always give unsolicited unrelated opinion

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Techpik: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his Tenure as the new Ondo state governor favour state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by ZUKKYY(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by virginboy1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Last Last nothing dey this Life... undecided

R.I.P to him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by tiswell(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rip Aketi, you have done your part.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Cotonou12: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Death is a debt all man must pay

But I doubt if these politicians remember that cos if you check this man offshore acc balance . You go run mad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Longingg: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lovely
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by UnfairLife7(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
PressMyButton:
His wife, Betty is power-drunk, inhumane and wicked. At a point when his illiness started so little, she embarrassed her husband's secretary who was helping the man with local herbs. She accussed the poor lady of attempting to spellbound her husband and snatch him away. Shortly after, Akeredolu disappeared off public appearances, i can't remember if he was at APC Presidential primaries either. Betty locked him up until his health deteoriated before flying him to Germany.
Rubbish

who ask you to write epistle? what do you stand to gain?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Newsfeed123: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
(FULL VIDEO) Portable vs Charles Okocha celebrity boxing fight MUST WATCH!

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FZ0-YhUng
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Mccullum: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul RIP.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by IrepChrist: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Life of a man is like a vapor a moment you see it another moment its gone. The best you can do for yourself is to secure your eternity. Jesus loves you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by Nxtratedng: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Full Digital Marketing Course by Sultech academy.

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSE OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos*
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu by MICVOCT(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
undecided

Ought to have resigned while alive.
Goon so soon!!!

MICVOCT

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Govt Unfaithful, Failed To Fulfil Promises – NLC / Doctors - We Are Not Intimidated By Tinubu' / Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.