Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,965 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Until Garri Returns To 3naira Per Cup: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Until Garri Returns To 3naira Per Cup: (128 Views)

Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years / Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until Garri Returns To 3naira Per Cup: by seiyefajohn(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
GARRI WILL RETURN TO 3NAIRA PER CUP:

Do not task African governments and their leaders with so much, because they are not capable of much. Until African (countries) governments can tackle Malaria in this continent, I will continue to score them very low marks in my assessment. As common as Malaria, we have been fighting it unsuccessfully since it was discovered in Constantine (Algeria) in 1880.

Now back home. Until Nigeria government can refine her crude oil back home and consume her refined fuel without siphoning and exporting it abroad, until our government can support farmers enough to a point where our common food called 'Garri' will return back to 3naira per cup, until all these happen. I can never say our government is improving.

Seiyefa John✍️🎬
Re: Until Garri Returns To 3naira Per Cup: by Justiceleague1: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Derica of rice #1000.

1 Like

Re: Until Garri Returns To 3naira Per Cup: by seiyefajohn(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Can you imagine
Justiceleague1:
Derica of rice #1000.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Neutralise Scams - The Escrow Option / Go on / Johann Rupert Ends Dangote’s 12-year Rule As Africa’s Richest Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.