Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State (45964 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by dollarsplenty(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
No vacuum in government.
Aketi gone, Ayedatiwa comes in.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Barims(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.

Exactly what I thought this morning grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by kaludestiny10(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hahahahaha, this your statement is intriguing and at the same time funny.
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Lakuku19: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
This life eeeh..they don’t even calm down for some days to do the swearin…nawa o
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by chopnaira: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Congrats man.

Aiyedatiwa, was born on 12 January 1965, he hails from Obe-Nla, an oil-bearing community in Ilaje Local Government Area of Ondo State

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Karleb(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
I expect babies in ondo state to be named lucky.

Congratulations my guy.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Patojargz: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
The Life is Nothing!!! Envy no one!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Omoluabi16(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Life.i went to read up on Aketi on Wikipedia and saw his status was already reflecting ex governor. It would be futile to go all philosophical, because politicians will not change.

May God comfort his family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by gidjah(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
No mind them evil selfish corrupt enemies gbogbo !! I really do not know when we slided this low in this nation with empty dead hollow conscience ! They were dancing with his Igbo cum Yoruba wife to destabilize the economy of thier own state and short changing the very people paying them with tax money.I AM ASHAMED FOR THEM WALLAHI. HIS WIFE WILL NOW HIDE IN SHAME ,70yr old birthday ended in great shame and disgrace,oga 67, ended his good potential leadership style in shame and corruption too,what a disgrace to Thier family?where is his son now ? He will run to America ABI ?? This people can want to give u head ache abeg.
Racoon:
Humn! Lucky fate smiled broadly on him. No vacuum but there must always be a continuum. Such is life. Just wondering how those house members planning to impeach him back then will be feeling now.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Morbeta11(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Someone is now ex firstlady, while someone becomes first lady today.

4 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by koyeni(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:

You are very correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Omobude244: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTrqQOFTnI

Former Deputy Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa sworn-in as substantive Governor of Ondo State
With the rejoicing of people around
It is clear Aketi died since

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by InvertedHammer: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
/
So what happens to Akere's wife and son with all that power grab?

/

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Omoluabi16(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
No mind them evil selfish corrupt enemies gbogbo !! I really do not know when we slided this low in this nation with empty dead hollow conscience ! They were dancing with his Igbo cum Yoruba wife to destabilize the economy of thier own state and short changing the very people paying them with tax money.I AM ASHAMED FOR THEM WALLAHI. HIS WIFE WILL NOW HIDE IN SHAME ,70yr old birthday ended in great shame and disgrace,oga 67, ended his good potential leadership style in shame and corruption too,what a disgrace to Thier family?where is his son now ? He will run to America ABI ?? This people can want to give u head ache abeg.
I wonder what some of you gain from this. If to say you get sense, moments like this should be used for sober reflection.

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by adioolayi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Politics!!!

Some dey mourn ..

Some are happy...

That's life

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by humberjade: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How many years does he now have to continue late Akeredolu tenure ?

Till the end of this tenure in 2025, however, under normal circumstances, he should be free to run for his own two terms. But I think a law was passed at the Federal level that Vices who take over from a dead President are now binded by the constitution from running for same position ever again, now, whether this law is binding on State affairs is what I can't say.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Omobude244: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Next year is Ondo governorship election
It is very sure for him now

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by DDIA: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Lucky fate smiled broadly on him. No vacuum but there must always be a continuum. Such is life. Just wondering how those house members planning to impeach him back then will be feeling now.
They will be happy
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by DeepSight(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
Why a family is grieving for the loss of power, another family is rejoicing for being sworn in as a substantial governor.

Life no balance

Oh so it's not that they are grieving for the loss of their husband, father, grandfather and son?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Desmondum: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Take care of yourself. You are all you've got

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Kwara1stson: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Feb 2025

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by spiSeyi: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
You are only relevant when you are alive, and a living dog is better than a dead lion. Above all, the swearing should be solemnly done why the noise and jubilation undecided at least their should be respect for the dead and mourners angry

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by dododawa1: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akeredolu is

A

Good

Man

Only him and Yar'Adua

POlITICIANS that has my

RIP
OTHERS. Hell fire straight.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by AncientAlien(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:
grin grin e get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Mosba: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Those who understand Yoruba very well would think twice before choosing someone with this powerful name Lucky Aiyedatiwa as their deputy governor.
The gloomy tragedy of Akeredolu's death means the deputy is LUCKY right? But also means the life is now theirs i.e his, his family and cronies' which stands for the meaning of his second name AIYEDATWA.
So, on behalf of Mr President, what does Shettima truly means?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by chopnaira: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
So what happens to Akere's wife and son with all that power grab?

/
They will return to their home.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Eagle360(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
But who are those sensele$s touts making stup!d noises and agbero chants at what is supposed to be an enlightened gathering of statesmen and intellectuals? I hope he wouldn't be an owambe, omo-ita governor, seeing the way misfits are being accommodated.
there very senseless indeed. Very disgusting people

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Gandrova: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:
Lolz cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by AncientAlien(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
But who are those sensele$s touts making stup!d noises and agbero chants at what is supposed to be an enlightened gathering of statesmen and intellectuals? I hope he wouldn't be an owambe, omo-ita governor, seeing the way misfits are being accommodated.
My thoughts as well. I wonder the kind of uneducated literates packed into the hall. Or maybe they are miscreants, foot soldiers of the new principal.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by lanre316: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:

Sounds funny but true o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by maxiuc(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
If am the deputy I will continue in acting capacity till he's buried by then I would have cleared some negativities

Had this man resigned and stayed back abroad by the now he would still be alive imagine managing a dangerous disease like leukemia in Nigeria chances are slim he would survive

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by deanoffaculty: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
asiwajuMANDATE1:
Anothr goodluck jonathan loading
I dey tell you ..
GooLUCK Ebele Jonathan
LUCKY Aiyedatiwa
A Governor must die whenever LUCKY or LUCK is deputy governor.
Fear those who are named with either prefix or suffix name called LUCKY or LUCK
😂 😂 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.