Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State (46022 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Congratulations 😎👍
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Expanse2020(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
That is lie
The life you think you won't leave
The position you think you won't leave
Shortly after the announcement of your death
They sworn in another Governor.
That is life.
Thread cautiously
Don't think that is only you..everybody born between a woman leg..
Don't think highly of yourself. You die once and that all
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by MamaletASO: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
At first it was Goodluck Jonathan

Now it's Lucky Ayedatiwa

Hmm...

Even Ayedatiwa means "the life has become our own..."

Just like tinubu that said "it's my turn"

Rip to Aketi..

Congratulations to Lucky

Life NO balance shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by NoToPile: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
It should have been a solemn/quiet swearing in.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Toluwanise247(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
AbujaLagos:
over what
I least they should mourn the former governor for 24hours
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Omoluabi16(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
seriously bro most of them no get sense. if you watch carefully some of them are grown adults in their 30s and above

They keep writing epistle pointing different accusing fingers as regards the late governor's death. and i began to wonder if these people live under the same roof with the late governor and his family

seriously they are really annoying
real shame.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Treasure17(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.
cheesy grin
But it's a good name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by sammugbes(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmm congratulations to Mr Lucky, same as 2009, goodluck as president, anyone bearing that name as my second or assistant, i go sack am

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by ufotunang: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This life. One family Is mourning and the other family is now smiling lipsrsealed

I know this man house in Igbokoda. I hope he delivers.
....will just remain as governor till November 2024.. where ondo state governorship election will take place in November 2024...unless he wins the governorship election in November 2024 then he will continue to be governor for the next election4 years after the governorship election in November 2024
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by wiseoneking: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
fajob:
No champion forever ooooo. Only Almighty God reigns forever
like this.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Niyi4321: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
I think using people with Last name "LUCK" as running mates in Presidential or Gubernatorial election is spelling doomed to whoever the principal officer is.
First was Goodluck Jonathan and now this one.
Let's be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by wiseoneking: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Nigerians with funny conspiracies. What about the other governors that died on sit with their deputies bearing different names ?
why must the probability of the chances of only two with such name had the ones they are deputizing dead compared to dozens of people without that name not dying. Having such name is now 100% probability compared otherwise. Think statistics first than conspiracy
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by RALPHOW(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Congratulation to Mr Lucky!
However, I will never pick anyone with the name Lucky as deputy, if you do, U are on your own.
This is exactly how Goodluck took over in Balyesa State

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by siant: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Olachase:
I wish him all the best

Tho I never still understand this man name
We have the whole world to ourselves or wold become my own.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by theamazonguru(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Olachase:
I wish him all the best

His name AIYEDIATUNWA

Loosely translated: Life Is Worth Coming back for.
Or more like saying
"I am going to have a 2nd chance returning to this world,"

Well someone else might translate it better.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by richie240: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Names are indeed powerful: from Gov. Otedola (treachery turns to my favor) Lagos State (1992) to President Goodluck jonathan to Gov Lucky Orimisan (''my head is good"
) Aiyedatiwa (the world became mine).

This Aiyedatiwa own na 3 combo; all his 3 names are extremely power-filled.

spinna:

Having a name derived from the word 'luck' seems to have a positive impact on Nigerian Political careers

RIP baba white beard ..your death is a great parable to us all about the fact that no one will be in power forever

Edit: in fact no one will be in this life forever.. a reminder to us all that we should strive to leave positive imprints in the sands of time ..and of course know Jesus
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by aywagze(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
I hope this bobo no go fall our hands ..🤔
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by sharpwriter(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
sukkot:
hey my Chief compliments of the season to you. Trust you are doing well 🙋🏽‍♂️🙋🏽‍♂️ Hehe. Emm your deputy called lucky ? Hmmm it’s a good question. I suppose it can manifest in two ways in that he can bring good luck to your organization, or then the opposite is that he is so lucky that you kpaii and he is lucky to take over your job 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hmmmm... I did mini research on quora and some linked it to being the short form of Lucifer. Luci (Male), Lucy (female)... Just like you would say Josh for Joshua bla bla....
I only raised an eyebrow because I heard one pastor call it a demonic name/attribute (luck/lucky) around twelve thirteen years ago. All just sounds funny and superstitious.... May God save us sha
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Yelight(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:
Aiyedatiwa are you happy now? What you did to your principal waiting for you sometime in the future.

Karma is a bitch.

What did he do?
Do you know the story of Ondo state's governor's seat since 1999?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by sukkot: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... I did mini research on quora and some linked it to being the short form of Lucifer. Luci (Male), Lucy (female)... Just like you would say Josh for Joshua bla bla....
I only raised an eyebrow because I heard one pastor call it a demonic name/attribute (luck/lucky) around twelve thirteen years ago. All just sounds funny and superstitious.... May God save us sha
I hear ya Chief but I don’t see the correlation between lucky and Lucy or between lucky and Lucifer . However another angle to explore with LUCKY would be LAW-KEY. This process is called HOMOPHONE and it’s how the universal gods and Illuminati hide their intention by using words that sound the same but are written different to hide their intentions. So LAW-KEY would be to kill or shutdown the person of authority which in this case would be Aketi

Another version is LOCK-KEY meaning to shut someone down or kpaii someone 😄

Seems that lucky guy is like a death angel and that’s why Aketi always struggled with him aka he was struggling against his death 💀 💀
Notice how the guy looks exactly like him ? That’s his death angel. This has been a universal ritual and he died on a full moon day . Aketi has been replaced by a clone which is his death angel

you inspired me to make a thread about aketis death. He died and was replaced on a full moon

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by highness25(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How many years does he now have to continue late Akeredolu tenure ?
One week is enough to loot oo. Even 1day too big
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Lamasta(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2023
Jayhome24:
Aiyedatiwa are you happy now? What you did to your principal waiting for you sometime in the future.

Karma is a bitch.

What do you mean by this your statement So Onto state should be redundant when the late governor is sick ba or of he has been impeached you lots would have been happy the same way his former deputy was sent parking......

Government must move on R I P Aketi it's so sad those around you are parasites they never told you the truth when you needed it most...
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by mukthar2000(m): 1:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Huh ife, a place full of lesson.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by jimcaddy(m): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Well constitutionally, this is how it should be. The deputy is sworn in immediately, while the Speaker of the House of Reps is made the Deputy.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Raph82(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2023
We4all:
couldn't they have waited for a day to swear him in? I'm sure the deputy hastened things up so the dead wouldn't rise again to challenge him.
I think it's constitution playing out here. Another governor must be sworn in under 24 hours I think.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by seunayantokun(m): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Olachase:
I wish him all the best

Im name na say e get luck (Lucky).
Aiyedatiwa means life, world, life enjoyment or enjoyment of the world na our turn now.
Strange name, strange man.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Bankowner: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Just like Jonathan, he will complete Akeredolu's tenure and should he so choose to contest as governor again after that, he can.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by sharpwriter(m): 4:46am On Dec 28, 2023
sukkot:
I hear ya Chief but I don’t see the correlation between lucky and Lucy or between lucky and Lucifer . However another angle to explore with LUCKY would be LAW-KEY. This process is called HOMOPHONE and it’s how the universal gods and Illuminati hide their intention by using words that sound the same but are written different to hide their intentions. So LAW-KEY would be to kill or shutdown the person of authority which in this case would be Aketi

Another version is LOCK-KEY meaning to shut someone down or kpaii someone 😄

Seems that lucky guy is like a death angel and that’s why Aketi always struggled with him aka he was struggling against his death 💀 💀
Notice how the guy looks exactly like him ? That’s his death angel. This has been a universal ritual and he died on a full moon day . Aketi has been replaced by a clone which is his death angel

you inspired me to make a thread about aketis death. He died and was replaced on a full moon
Hmmmm..... O lágbára o.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by femi4: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He now has automatic ticket for next election as a sitting Governor. That's a golden goal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.