Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State (45979 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by ambale(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Olachase:
I wish him all the best

Tho I never still understand this man name

Very simple now, life now becomes our own

His name really speaks for him
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Abujalandlord: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This life. One family Is mourning and the other family is now smiling lipsrsealed

I know this man house in Igbokoda. I hope he delivers.
deliver wetin na to chop and park him kaya commot its PBAT that will anoit his successor next years election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by tnerro1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
If you have โ€œlucky or Goodluckโ€ as ur deputy, then be very prayerful ooooo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by diggindeep: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Goodluck became a president by luck now Lucky
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by thinkmoney(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTrqQOFTnI

Former Deputy Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa sworn-in as substantive Governor of Ondo State
See people in Nigeria vexes me. No solemnity especially considering the circumstance, just lout asslickers. They canโ€™t even pretend.
If itโ€™s in other advance clime, u will see how they will do this function in utter silence and decorum. They come they shout like say na them poison Aketi. NO RESPECT.
True true na animals plenty for Nigeria
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Solababa91(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nigerian politicians will always ask the citizens to pray for their success while they subject their citizens to hardship in return, will God answer these prayers?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Greenlandncom(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
humberjade:

Till the end of this tenure in 2025, however, under normal circumstances, he should be free to run for his own two terms. But I think a law was passed at the Federal level that Vices who take over from a dead President are now binded by the constitution from running for same position ever again, now, whether this law is binding on State affairs is what I can't say.

Can only be sworn-in not more than two times. This is his first. Which means he cannot go for more than one more term.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by saysoo: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
If only mortal being could learn.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by cooljude(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.

Valid point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by sukkot: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
sharpwriter:

Baba mi... Merry Xmas o... Someone raised an issue in a previous thread, saying leaders should be careful about deputies having luck or lucky as their name. grin grin any spiritual connotation? cheesy
hey my Chief compliments of the season to you. Trust you are doing well ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ Hehe. Emm your deputy called lucky ? Hmmm itโ€™s a good question. I suppose it can manifest in two ways in that he can bring good luck to your organization, or then the opposite is that he is so lucky that you kpaii and he is lucky to take over your job ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by africandollar: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
spinna:

Having a name derived from the word 'luck' seems to have a positive impact on Nigerian Political careers

RIP baba white beard ..your death is a great parable to us all about the fact that no one will be in power forever

Edit: in fact no one will be in this life forever.. a reminder to us all that we should strive to leave positive imprints in the sands of time ..and of course know Jesus

Na only that one, the surname sef which means 'the world has become ours' too speaks volumes.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by humberjade: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Greenlandncom:

Can only be sworn-in not more than two times. This is his first. Which means he cannot go for more than one more term.

Was he not on the ticket in 2021?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by stasius: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Goodluck succeeded Yaradua.

Lucky succeeded Akeredolu.

Did you see the Luck there?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Rayxpress88: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
So it's true this man is gone, well life goes on. May God give edeti family the fortitude to bear the loss and may God also give the deputy turn governor the strength to lead ondo people to the promised land.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by chymeze: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
But who are those sensele$s touts making stup!d noises and agbero chants at what is supposed to be an enlightened gathering of statesmen and intellectuals? I hope he wouldn't be an owambe, omo-ita governor, seeing the way misfits are being accommodated.
What even surprised me more was that the mood was supposed to at least be a somber one considering the fact that the governor just died. Even if they waited for him to die or hated him, they should have at least hidden it and given him that last honour by being in a mournful mood rather than these celebrations. Even the sworn in governor didn't hide his disdain

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Greenlandncom(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
humberjade:

Was he not on the ticket in 2021?

Then as deputy Governor.

But now he has been sworn-in as Governor, which can not be more than twice.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by BabaO2: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
i cant believe we have selfish, barbaric and local people in yorubaland like some of these ondo people. why so care less about the just departed governor?, they should have been mournful while the swearing in was going on.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Dshocker(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
This has been his wish right from onset
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Hezmatosky: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Lucky fate smiled broadly on him. No vacuum as there must always be a continuum. Such is life. Just wondering how those house members planning to impeach him back then will be feeling now. Rest on Aketi.
Onwu meli eze angry
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by humberjade: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Greenlandncom:

Then as deputy Governor.

But now he has been sworn-in as Governor, which can not be more than twice.

I doubt this interpretation of yours, but you might be right. Time will tell sha
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by OBA117(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Congratulations!!!
Ayemafuge, Awayeeee!
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Komo4JESUS(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coldspice:
No matter what you do in life, don't allow anyone named Lucky or Goodluck become your Deputy.
funny..but there's sence in what u said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by oxygeng: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
who now becomes the deputy?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by Nuzo1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:
Aiyedatiwa are you happy now? What you did to your principal waiting for you sometime in the future.

Karma is a bitch.

Please can you throw more light on this?

I mean, what did he do to his principal?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by okito: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Be careful of having deputies with Luck in their names...Good(luck) Jonathan. now (Luck)y Aiyedatiwa....just wondering.

May Aketi's soul rest in peace.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Abujalandlord:

deliver wetin na to chop and park him kaya commot its PBAT that will anoit his successor next years election

Lol. I see this dude as a quiet and dogged fighter and I know he will definitely run for office after he finishes his late boss tenure.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by frog12: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
na so dem dey do am. you install deputy immediately.
sorry for the tragic news

Wuless82:

Why is this man too desperate for power. He can't even wait for a day to pass. This is too obvious
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State by gloryman91: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Congratulations Sir.

First ilaje governor.

Pick your deputy from Ikare-Akoko, which must be a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.