Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu (45275 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Self-Isolates, Cancels Official Engagements / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Skillsnigeria: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Noted
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by EmperorTolson: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by zadokchidi: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Death no no big man...this should be a big lesson to one governor from South south who think he is God...all his power and percentage and pride will be rip

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by gidjah(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
What would one be looking for in the public when he /she knows of this terrible condition ? And on top lead badly knowing that your time don NEAR !THE WIFE knows oga is almost gone instead of her helping him to live a great life with Godly ending, she ended up messing the man's end with corrupt era. May the lord save men from selfish women.
hopeforcharles:
You can imagine if this kind of sickness gets a poor man I bet he won't last this long except God interverns.
May his soul RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by fapcrook(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
May God forgive his shortcomings and have mercy on his soul. One day will be one day for each and everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Chioma1989: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Human body is truly complicated. Disease and sickness remains man's greatest weakness

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by seguno2: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/27/breaking-ondo-governor-akeredolu-dies-after-prolonged-battle-leukemia?fbclid=IwAR0n2-XKc_3F_tJCP5jRHt4ZGkpgKMAfmHwOUM7qg2AUiSdCV6dToUOF-NE

Source: https://www.pfizer.com/disease-and-conditions/leukemia#:~:text=Leukemia%20is%20caused%20by%20genetic%20changes%20in%20blood%20cells%20produced,the%20risk%20for%20acute%20leukemia.

A white person would will part of his wealth for research into the leukaemia so others won’t die a useless death from it, including his own family members who may be genetically predisposed to die of the same condition.

However for a thief like Akeredolu and others who we allow to be our public servants, that is not possible. How can leaders who fail to employ workers to provide ordinary water to all buildings, see the need for research into the diseases killing them and their families

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by 24SEVEN: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
The Ondo state government said it was prostrate cancer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by baronaaaire: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
They won't read this instead they'll be accusing the innocent wife, simply because she's from the East

Ethnic bigots
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by sammirano: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Them use lie swear for you people. Many of you don't know jack about leukemia, It mostly affects young people the one that affects old people is more chronic and less aggressive with longer latency and is very rare in Africa. What killed the man is prostrate cancer as reported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by flokii: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Leukemia is blood cancer right?.. chances of survival is very slim especially for the aged.

I feel the late Akeredolu should have handed over power to his Deputy a long time ago and go follow his treatment fully abroad.. now the selfish folks that surrounded him will move on with their lives while the gentleman is gone for good. Such a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by spencekat(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Leukamia. The same sickness that infected former super eagles goal keeper. I forgot his name. Since then wev not had a decent keeper.
Carl Ikeme

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by We4all: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
24SEVEN:
The Ondo state government said it was prostrate cancer.

Don't mind OP. He didn't even verify before posting.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chemlite:
Are U sure this heard prostrate cancer?

I heard prostate cancer
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by gidjah(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
It is well o, we won't wish them evil just as the golden book teaches us but we won't stop praying bad end for evil unrepentant leaders who have chosen to IMPOVERISHED this Gods Own Nation Nigeria,I do not see Them ending any well. I have been in this nation for
over four decades I know how the economy use to be sound,I also knew when it started turning the negative going hay wire.I heard BABANGIDA shouting he ruled this nation well during his military reign.I was already grown up then and knew it was his regime things started taking sharp ugly turn for this nation;robbery, Fraudulent activities ,419 etc.i haven't forgotten.For him to come up now and start giving us jibes as if the old people living then don die !!I really wonder o!. God no go shame HIS OWN.
zadokchidi:
Death no no big man...this should be a big lesson to one governor from South south who think he is God...all his power and percentage and pride will be rip

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by spencekat(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
cenaman:
Kerl Ikeme comes to mind
And Roman Reigns
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Morbeta11(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Leukemia Risk Factors
Certain demographic and lifestyle factors can increase the risk of leukemia. There are also environmental risk factors for leukemia. These risks vary based on the type of leukemia:

Aging
Sex
Smoking
Benzene exposure
Treatment with chemotherapy drugs
Radiation exposure
Certain blood disorders
Having a genetic syndrome
Certain chromosomal abnormalities
Family history

Op....in the name of Christ, explain the sex factor clearly, is it too much of sex or lack of sex....pls it's very important.

2 Likes

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by DaddyJapan(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
So long, Aketi.

Ondo Gov, Rotimi Akeredolu, Dies After Long Health Battle
Akeredolu, 67, died on Wednesday while receiving treatment for protracted prostate cancer.

... ... ...

... ... ...

The state’s Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Bamidele Ademola-Olateju, announced the governor’s death in a statement.

“Mr. Governor peacefully departed from this world in the early hours of today, Wednesday, December 27, 2023,” she wrote.

“This tragedy has left behind a profound void in our hearts. Governor Akeredolu answered the eternal call while receiving medical treatment in Germany. He succumbed to complications arising from protracted prostate cancer.”

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/27/ondo-gov-rotimi-akeredolu-dies-after-prolonged-health-battle
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Aremson14(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is one of the reasons to consider “japa” most of this diseases has no specific cause and dem no da look face…treatment can be very expensive even for the average politician in Nigeria…
But abroad you stand a very big chance with the best medical facilities available.. I know you might say not my portion but these things do happen. In Nigeria we are too poor to even see this as a possibility
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Sillymoderators: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
[code][/code]
bro4u:
Big man disease no concern me
Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by happney65: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Leukamia. The same sickness that infected former super eagles goal keeper. I forgot his name. Since then wev not had a decent keeper.

Karl Ikeme
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by dododawa1: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akeredolu is

A

Good

Man

Only him and Yar'Adua

POlITICIANS that has my

RIP
OTHERS. Hell fire straight.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Sillymoderators: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Imagine a world without Sicknesses & Diseases.

If not for that foolish Eve wey go chop apple. All of us for dey enjoy paradise now. angry
Why is it that the punishment did not stop with Adam and Eve?
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by DangoteIvy: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Imagine a world without Sicknesses & Diseases.

If not for that foolish Eve wey go chop apple. All of us for dey enjoy paradise now. angry
Lolgrin
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by sirray001: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
robinfemi:
Curse of Ondo State people is among what killed him, he sells the forests they used to farms.

May his soul rest in peace
leukamia not curse killed him. Curse no de kill person if not most of our politicians for don die,

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by dododawa1: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
sirray001:
leukamia not curse killed him. Curse no de kill person if not most of our politicians for don die,
100% BUHARI comes to mind.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Judolisco(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
D statement said it was prostate cancer
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Raphaelbrook(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
My mother told me the same thing because am from Ondo City
robinfemi:
Curse of Ondo State people is among what killed him, he sells the forests they used to farms.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Gaabasky: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
It's a painful loss. May God be with his family.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Chemlite: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
I heard prostate cancer
Thanks for the correction, that was what I got from a media house this morning!

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by robinfemi: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
sirray001:

Pray not to encounter some people wicked people in life. Did you know the community Akeredolu sale their forest of living? Go and do your finds about the community

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids / Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.