Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu (45278 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Self-Isolates, Cancels Official Engagements / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by HODGracious: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rest in peace Aketi
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
A Nairalander named godoluwa said leukemia is caused by vehicle accident. Accident caused internal bleeding, which later turned to leukemia.

The kind of dumb shît I read on this forum on a daily basis makes me wonder what many Nigerian youths learned in secondary school

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Kennitrust(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
We are all here to die
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Sucre7: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Leukamia. The same sickness that infected former super eagles goal keeper. I forgot his name. Since then wev not had a decent keeper.

Carl Ikeme Sure was another version of Vincent Eyeama
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by dkidd: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. Nawao . Like play, like play, this man is gone. Rip
Nothing dey the life my brother... Just stay around happy people, keep a positive mindset, abandone stress, be deliberately happy and live ur best life each day. We all go waka that waka one day.

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by kophy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
robinfemi:
Curse of Ondo State people is among what killed him, he sells the forests they used to farms.

May his soul rest in peace
You don't even remember that no one is spare of death. All of us will be dead one day. So spare the family and loved ones some time to mourn their loved one.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by UnfairLife7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Op....in the name of Christ, explain the sex factor clearly, is it too much of sex or lack of sex....pls it's very important.
lack of sex doesn't have any effect don't let anyone fool you
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Otolomo1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Cancer is what I don't pray for my enemy talkless of friends or family
The sickness that deal with rich person like this just imagine the poor .
Tell me the cancer that is curable
God I know I will die one day ... I pray you should just kill me when you know that death will surely be the best option for me but not with this kind of suffering disease 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭
nlfpmod:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/27/breaking-ondo-governor-akeredolu-dies-after-prolonged-battle-leukemia?fbclid=IwAR0n2-XKc_3F_tJCP5jRHt4ZGkpgKMAfmHwOUM7qg2AUiSdCV6dToUOF-NE

Source: https://www.pfizer.com/disease-and-conditions/leukemia#:~:text=Leukemia%20is%20caused%20by%20genetic%20changes%20in%20blood%20cells%20produced,the%20risk%20for%20acute%20leukemia.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Okechinwadike: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Igbo, Hausa, Tiv, Fulani,ijaw, gbagi everyone is sending condolences to agbadorians no hate no condemnation, but if it where in other region you will see Yoruba people talk
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by FireUpNow(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Imagine a world without Sicknesses & Diseases.

If not for that foolish Eve wey go chop apple. All of us for dey enjoy paradise now. angry

That's why women are the problem in this world. Don't be surprised that the wife of the late governor joined forces with selfish politicians to hurriedly brin him back to Ondo state just to continue as the ruling governor and subsequently his death.

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Frezhkid10(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
vecman22:
What do we care While he was sick,nobody came out to tell us what kind of sickness he was down with.why now??
If dy say it..it will ruin his government as everyone will be waiting for his death..
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Edusouls(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
haybhi1:
Cancers are destructive. Leukemia is especially so.
Avoid its triggers and risks as outlined.
the disease is an enigma is defies human understanding and science
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by ScamDemicEra: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
.... why are people not questioning that hexagram logo on his shirt and what it mean ??

The devil can walk in to most people's living room (especially Christians) and he'd be warmly welcomed.

May OLODUMARE open blind eyes.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Creamypie(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Leukamia. The same sickness that infected former super eagles goal keeper. I forgot his name. Since then wev not had a decent keeper.
Carl ikeme
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Nicepoker(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed
Carl ikeme.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by adecz: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
All this na story...

Na village people be the real cause❗️❗️❗️

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by spiceadole: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
When it first started,they would have called it "malaria &typhoid"
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by grandstar(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ishilove:
A Nairalander named godoluwa said leukemia is caused by vehicle accident. Accident caused internal bleeding, which later turned to leukemia.

The kind of dumb shît I read on this forum on a daily basis makes me wonder what many Nigerian youths learned in secondary school

Car accident grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by drololaaof: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
AKETI the gallant soldier in mufti,may God accept your soul ,rest in peace .
The fallacious news from Ondo state government is is very disastrous all through we have known that he is suffering from Leukemia but the clown that styled themselves,cronies and cabal were telling us the the man of prostate cancer . Who is deceiving who?
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by dominique(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
bro4u:
Big man disease no concern me

It's "big man disease" because it takes a lot of money to diagnose it. Poor men die of "mysterious illnesses" which in most cases is cancer. Cancer is no respecter of social status

1 Like

Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by habayommy: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
foleskay:
embarassed

His name is Carl Ikeme.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Calitoscassius(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
haybhi1:
Cancers are destructive. Leukemia is especially so.
Avoid its triggers and risks as outlined.
No one can avoid cancer, cancer is not infectious, cancer cannot be avoided, so many people who died of cancer lived healthy lives, ate the right food, never smoked, did exercise avoided alcohol, yet they still had cancer and died.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Where did he keot awa looted money? Atleast he lived a flambouyant life before he died, the life millions of poor Naigerians will never ever ever get the chance to live.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Morbeta11(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
lack of sex doesn't have any effect don't let anyone fool you

So excessive sex is harmful?
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by UncleKoboko: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
PandoraObi:
Life, after going through all the treatment for leukemia, he later died, may sickness and suffering never end our lives, it is such a pathetic situation
Even Steve Jobs OWNER OF APPLE, A MULTI BILLIONAIRE COULDN'T SURVIVE IT.
Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by Tektronics12: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
It's so sad i must say. Sea Weed beneath Nigeria's Atlantic Ocean could have saved him. I personally like this guy (Rotimi) but difficult to get hold of him as a Governor.
nlfpmod:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/27/breaking-ondo-governor-akeredolu-dies-after-prolonged-battle-leukemia?fbclid=IwAR0n2-XKc_3F_tJCP5jRHt4ZGkpgKMAfmHwOUM7qg2AUiSdCV6dToUOF-NE

Source: https://www.pfizer.com/disease-and-conditions/leukemia#:~:text=Leukemia%20is%20caused%20by%20genetic%20changes%20in%20blood%20cells%20produced,the%20risk%20for%20acute%20leukemia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids / Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.