Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia (4084 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Blaze14k: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Guys I want to pay the bride price for my fiance from ohafia and I would like to know the budget or the amount of money to consider. If you have an idea or you have married a lady from ohafia please give the required amount am to spend let me have an insight and get myself prepared. Thank you
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by mbaise1000: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
You want to marry an ohafia woman and you are asking the marriage list from nairaland?
Not from your potential inlaws and not from your so called fiance? You come all the way to Lagos to ask? Are you for real or the usual troll?

36 Likes

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by garyaustin(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nairaland forbids vernacular. I would have written "Taaa! Nwata!!!"Marriage is for men QED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Smartguyboy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Blaze14k:
Guys I want to pay the bride price for my fiance from ohafia and I would like to know the budget or the amount of money to consider. If you have an idea or you have married a lady from ohafia please give the required amount am to spend let me have an insight and get myself prepared. Thank you

To marry in ohafia is very cheap in fact the cheapest you will see in any Igbo land. If you pay the full bride pride which is not up to 400k , her family will do the traditional marriage for her with they money you can only support to make it look lively. Ohafia don’t sell their children like other people. Some family charge #7 some #15 depends oh and they will tell you any day you beat her they will come and carry her back .

4 Likes

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Blaze14k: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
garyaustin:
Nairaland forbids vernacular. I would have written "Taaa! Nwata!!!"Marriage is for men QED

I have about 1.5m for it but due to her family background I no wan fall hand

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Ahcu22(f): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
With less less than 500k, you will do everything on the list. I can say that Bride Price in my village is one of the cheapest in Igbo land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Nicepoker(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Another warrior is about to abort his primary mission. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by oz4real83(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nairaland is now your girlfriend's family that will give you family marriage list shocked. You are not serious angry sad. It seems you don't know that marriage list differ among families, some families sell their daughters while others don't.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Blaze14k: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nicepoker:
Another warrior is about to abort his primary mission. grin.

Na bro that will never happen 🙂🙂
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Bulldozer90: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
You greet a lady and she responds and you rush to your nairaland in-laws union for further directives. I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Blaze14k: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
oz4real83:
Nairaland is now your girlfriend's family that will give you family marriage list shocked. You are not serious angry sad

I want to know what am getting into nothing serious. I just want to be mentally prepared besides I have the cash at hand and I'm damn serious

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by coputa(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Blaze14k:
Go to your fiancee family and get the list.Not in social media,some of you have turned the social media to something else.
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Nazgul: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ahcu22:
With less less than 500k, you will do everything on the list. I can say that Bride Price in my village is one of the cheapest in Igbo land.
Are you from Ohafia?

@Op
Bride price in Ohafia is relatively cheap. You won't spend much cos the family of the girl are the ones who would do most of the things. The call it send forth. They would cook, kill goat and send her forth to your house. It's a very simple occasion that can be done with any amount of money you have.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Smartguyboy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ahcu22:

Who can’t afford to marry from ohafia can’t marry any Igbo girl.
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Burgermotors: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
This one na one of the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Burgermotors: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Tinubu better pass this one I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Ensa777(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

do you want the list in pdf ,jpeg or jpg? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Blaze14k: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ensa777:

do you want the list in pdf ,jpeg or jpg? grin grin grin

Ahh that's a tough one maybe a simply screen shot is better🙂🙂
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by colossus91(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:

To marry in ohafia is very cheap in fact the cheapest you will see in any Igbo land. If you pay the full bride pride which is not up to 400k , her family will do the traditional marriage for her with they money you can only support to make it look lively. Ohafia don’t sell their children like other people. Some family charge #7 some #15 depends oh and they will tell you any day you beat her they will come and carry her back .

You are correct we shared boundary with ohafia and have similar culture and language.
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Smartguyboy(m): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2023
colossus91:

You are correct we shared boundary with ohafia and have similar culture and language.
Where are you from? Because ohafia have so many boundaries
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by 2goodbobo(m): 1:50am On Dec 28, 2023
My wife is from Ohafia and I paid just 50naira as bride price. The list they gave me I didn’t spend up to 300k. This was 10years ago and is also depending on the family the girl came from.

But generally speaking Ohafia people are nice and traditional wedding rights is not expensive. The best decision I ever made is marrying from there.

I am from middle belt, my parents couldn’t believe their eyes when they witnessed the whole process because they thought it was going to be very expensive.

So, calm down everything will be alright because Ohafia people are not like Imo or Enugu people when it comes to traditional wedding requirements

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by DyingFetus: 2:32am On Dec 28, 2023
So you wantu marry some forking ape from them bushes
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Nigerfine3: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Ahcu22:
Afikpo in Enonyi is the cheapest place to marry in igbo land.beautiful people
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Typing: 5:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

You get mind oo. You wan marry Igbo lady for this Country? No come here come dey open threads up-and-down. About how Amaka wey you marry, dey fvck men for small money. Abi how you raised another man's kids.

No go marry retired Ash*wo. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by placeofallure(f): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

You can Google it or use AI.
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Qatar2022: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2023
mbaise1000:
You want to marry an ohafia woman and you are asking the marriage list from nairaland?
Not from your potential inlaws and not from your so called fiance? You come all the way to Lagos to ask? Are you for real or the usual troll?
He was just asking for insight

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by dkidd: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2023
2goodbobo:
My wife is from Ohafia and I paid just 50naira as bride price. The list they gave me I didn’t spend up to 300k. This was 10years ago and is also depending on the family the girl came from.

But generally speaking Ohafia people are nice and traditional wedding rights is not expensive. The best decision I ever made is marrying from there.

I am from middle belt, my parents couldn’t believe their eyes when they witnessed the whole process because they thought it was going to be very expensive.

So, calm down everything will be alright because Ohafia people are not like Imo or Enugu people when it comes to traditional wedding requirements
I don't believe this. Afghans sell out all their female children
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by jamesversion: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:

What about Item?
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by Smartguyboy(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2023
jamesversion:

What about Item?
Item Is in Bende L.G.A. not Ohafia.
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by EbenezerTriumph: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Burgermotors:
Tinubu better pass this one I swear
grin
Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by colossus91(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Where are you from? Because ohafia have so many boundaries

Edda

1 Like

Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by lordnkem000(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Abeg I want to marry o, I'm looking for a wife here.. can anyone suggest any of our girls for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven / Do Girls Like Boys That Are Raw??? / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.