Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Zena The Witch From Fresh And Fit Destroyed Sneako In Latest Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zena The Witch From Fresh And Fit Destroyed Sneako In Latest Interview (222 Views)

I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / (PHOTOS) Zena Yusuf Mohammed Ends Her 3-year Marriage Over Domestic Abuse / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zena The Witch From Fresh And Fit Destroyed Sneako In Latest Interview by Papillae(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Interviewer: "What's your name, sweetie?"

Zena the witch

Interviewer: "Are you a witch?"

Zena the witch: "Yes, it means I'm a witch."

Interviewer: "What do you do?"

Zena the witch: "Witchcraft, like sorcery."

The interviewer expresses, "I'm lowkey scared mehn."

Interviewer: "Based on your Instagram, do you consider yourself wifey material?"

Zena the witch: "I don't use Instagram, but no. Women are not wifey materials unless they're virgins, apparently 18, and maybe Muslim."

Interviewer: "Are you in a relationship?"

Zena the witch: "No, but my heart is taken. I just got out of a relationship; it's really complicated."

Question: "So you're in a situationship?"

Zena the witch: "In a sense."

Question: "Why do you look so familiar?"

Zena the witch: "Fresh and fit. Okay, are you still there?"

Zena the witch: "No."

Interviewer: "Why not?"

Zena the witch: "I started streaming. I don't work with Fresh N Fit anymore. It's all love; I love them. They are really great, but they pushed me in the direction of doing what is good me, and that is how I became a streamer."

Question: "I think I saw you get into a fight on there."

Zena the witch: "A couple of times. Oh yeah, we beat that ho ass."

Question: "So why don't you have an Instagram?"

Zena the witch: "I have an Instagram; I just only post on there to say get on Kick, I'm live. I just don't like Instagram; it's literally a dating app, and I don't like dating apps."

Interviewer: "Zena the witch don't be doing witchcraft on Niggaz men."

Zena the witch: "I certainly do that,

Question: "Do you used to date Sneako?"

Zena the witch: "Apparently, we did but on the internet. He said no legal relationship.

When I was in Arizona with my new nigga, the one that I actually love that I moved on from and fell in love with. I was in Arizona with him, getting good dick down. Sneako apparently thinks I was professing it all, that somehow I was outside his house with a knife stalking him. So he went to get a permanent injunction against me that led to court, but it got thrown out because it was just stupid."

Zena continues, "Yeah, I guess I was stalking him, and on the report, it said we dated for 7 or 10 months. But on the internet, he said we never dated, and he didn't know me. It was really confusing because it's like, how did we get to this point? How were we dating now? Honestly, I wrote in the report too, I never dated this man; I don't know this nigga. I saw him on a podcast; that's it."

Interviewer: "That's crazy. Did you do the witchcraft stuff to him?"

Zena the witch: "Hell no, he's not worth my energy to do witchcraft. That's your soul; you have to pick and choose who you do witchcraft on because you're using your soul and energy. Why would I put and channel all that energy and powers into a bitch nigga who watches his bitch get bleeped and then cries about it and goes do it again? Like, what are you talking about?"

Interviewer: "Damn, you said, watch his bitch get bleeped? What's that about? What are you talking about?"

Zena the witch: "He's a cuckold. Sneako was kissing her while his girl was getting bleeped by another dude and then told the world. When that guy Charlie called him out for being a cuck, he told the world. I haven't spoken to that girl since. And meanwhile he was in Japan with her while he made that video. I was in Japan with him, helping delete the stuff and cover it up in his Discord."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVUDsXRneEI

https://xautobothub.com/myrons-most-popular-catchphrases-against-feminists-on-fresh-n-fit-myron-debunks-feminist-arguments-for-1-hour-straight/

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Partner In Love With Someone Else? / Dear Ladies, Hear This Now!!! / Misfortunes With Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.