Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy (42119 Views)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by okorogodwin4(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
Sahara reporters said leukemia

Na God go punish sowore who own that news blog
I know you are not serving any God cos your god is your Belle I know that you are an online batist
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Bluntemperor: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2023
What Shall They Be Remembered For- Our Governors:👇
•I learnt Akeredolu did something to be remembered for- the establishment of Amotekun! That is good for him and the South Western States Security!
-How I wish others governors will emulate good deeds and be remembered! Even Education budgets or Scholarships- for the Poor in the States are strangulated! Why is it that those things for the Poor Masses are the ones our Rulers will not allowed to blossom?
•For now,Governors are the Emperors of Nigeria States-because they have ALL the States Resources at their disposals and that is why they fight dirty to get the Position,not that they wants to do better than their previous or predicessors!
•Presently,they have:
1- the quarterly- NBillions- Federal Allocations-with them, without explanation of what they used it for.
2- the Federal Govt Palliatives, without given out the Palliatives but just give the State Workers something,then the rest Money is kept by them!
3- they Budgets Homongous NBILLIONS, without telling the People anything to uplift their predicaments!
May be to keep,for another elections that is imaginary!
•Millions of Nigerians are not having enough Food- for a bag of Rice is N52,000.,yet the NBILLIONS Palliatives given to the Governors are no where!
-Do you blame them,since the Nigeria- Constitution made Nigerians to be helpless?
•Meanwhile,those who are the National Assembly Members and even the State Assembly,are part of the connivance- not to allow for good governance! They also passed their Own Billions Budgets- Constituency Projects that never came into being,but their pockets!
•That is why Japa Syndrome will continue- No Steady Power/Lights but-generators -Imposed Industilisation?
- No good Hospitals or Healthcare Services,for the Poor ,as the don't Patronise the Local Clinics but our Rulers know how ship Dollars abroad-go to France,Dubai, London,America, Israel-with their Families and Concubines,for their health,at the expense of the Poor Masses!
_No good Roads,
-No good Water,
-No programs for the Poor People,
- No Employments- other than the one activities they directly Created!
Terrible and Shameful Indeed!
God de sha!
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by highchief1: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=127653855][/quote]he has always been conscious of his health.even when everyone stopped wearing face mask he continued.Death of a serving governor.Hmmmm
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:25am On Dec 28, 2023
Antoeni:
If someone with Govt financial back up can't surv!ve this, what will the poor do!
Na God dey save us.

More reason you should always thank your maker for giving you a new day everyday.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Death is a debt everybody must pay, whether Black,White, Yellow,Brown and of any other race, whether Theist or Atheist.
All humans must face death , which is why we must all try to be in excellent terms with our Maker.
And we need to be conscious of our health, treating it like an egg.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Bonapart(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2023
UncleKoboko:
One legacy I'm very proud Akeredolu left behind is

- STANDING FIRM WITH YORUBAS.
- DETERRING FOOL ANI HERDSMEN CRIMINALS
- CREATION OF AMOTEKUN

RIP AKETI!

One thing I'm very sure of now is, that idìot deputy who took over from him will be the most useless and WORST governor Ondo State ever had.
He's currently the happiest man alive for this news of Aketi's death... He'll sure not live forever as well.

SAVE THIS POST!
let bitterness outta ya soul
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by gare(f): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=127653855][/quote]

Was it prostrate cancer or leukemia that he died of ?
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Iamanoited: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2023
- STANDING FIRM WITH YORUBAS.
- DETERRING FOOL ANI HERDSMEN CRIMINALS
- CREATION OF AMOTEKUN

WORTHY AND EVERLASTING LEGACIES AKEREDOLU LEFT FOR NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Iamanoited: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2023
HE WAS A NATIONAL CONSCIENCE OF NIGERIA, NCN.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Babangidapikin: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2023
There's nothing in this world, it's just a dream or memories which fades away.... Like every dream we only take memories away and leave memories behind. Woke up this morning seeing my two beautiful mega Cruise Ships packed in a beautiful port, yes it was dream , but I saw it , looks very real, was I happy yes, did I bring it along no except of course the . memories ... Let us all endeavor to leave good memories behind in all facet of our lives .... RIP Aketi and Condolences to the family.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by MightyHand(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2023
RIP Arakunrin Oduayo
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zombieHUNTER: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2023
AareGaa:

Leave Jagaban alone and face your frustration.

Tinubu will spend 8 years in office. Any disgruntled idiot is free to jump into the lagoon

Leave Tinubu alone, because it's his turn to loot, let him loot in peace without anything to show...

This is how idiots talk my yoruba Muslim friend
later you will come here crying about how you bought two items with 70k.. Like the other fool that opened a thread here to lament the hardship he's facing.. while someone exposed him for saying exactly the foolish thing you just said..

May Tinubu induced hardship and poverty favour you and your family.. ode

Tribalism will certainly kill some people
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by UncleKoboko: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Bonapart:
let bitterness outta ya soul
Let foolishness outta ya life
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by AareGaa: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Leave Tinubu alone, because it's his turn to loot, let him loot in peace without anything to show...

This is how idiots talk my yoruba Muslim friend
later you will come here crying about how you bought two items with 70k.. Like the other fool that opened a thread here to lament the hardship he's facing.. while someone exposed him for saying exactly the foolish thing you just said..

May Tinubu induced hardship and poverty favour you and your family.. ode

Tribalism will certainly kill some people

Jagaban presidency dey pepper ibos.
E go pepper you die!
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by UncleKoboko: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2023
zoedew:

Psalms 53:1

TO THE CHIEF MUSICIAN UPON MAHALATH, MASCHIL, A PSALM OF DAVID.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity:
there is none that doeth good.
You're still quoting the same storybook to prove a point. A storybook I don't believe in.
You're indeed very foolìsh man.
Who wrote the storybook in the first place?
How do we believe and trust the authors?
What makes your storybook (bible) special and truer than other religious books?
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by thunderbabs: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2023
He was exemplary. Did a lot as Governor and Chairman of The Governor's Forum. Very effective.

Sleep well
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by enemyofprogress: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2023
He must have died of earth attack.

All his children, boat mail and femails look very igbotic.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Jlow2: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2023
The only south west governor that spoke up , when buhari led federal government wanted his Fulani terrorist brothers to over run Nigeria, history will remain kind to you.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by kollog: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2023
RIP to him.

So he died in Germany and not in any Lagos hospital. No wonder they refused to disclosed his whereabout saying he is in Ibadan, Lagos etc. So He was sneaked out of the country.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by woleabayo(f): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2023
may ur remains die with greed u left behind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Bigboytinz: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2023
Lanruze:
RIP Arakunrin Akeredolu.

This is a lesson that power is transient.

The eldest son and his Mother i.e Mrs. Akeredolu would have been consoled by many and also empathetically, however the greed to stick onto power and also victimizing the Deputy Governor has made them look more like the Villian.

To say the least, His wife and son should have transmitted power when he first went to Germany.

He shouldn't have come back until he felt better or just resigned honourably due to failing health.

His wife didn't do well at all. Now Ayedatiwa looks like a Victor over them. His inauguration today shows clearly that the people were against Akeredolu's insistence not to transmit power to him.

inauguration is immediately. No vaccum allowed it's the constitution has nothing to do with ondo people
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Indispensable85(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigeria media say na leukaemia and Na Lagos he for die.

The son said he died of prostrate cancer in Germany.
Nigeria journalism is dead honestly. RIP Aketi
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by chiboycue: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=127653855][/quote]

May his soul find eternal rest and may God console his wife and family member.

I read the he died in lagos because he could be flown abroad but I am surprised to read that he died in Germany as reported by his son.

Did he have leukemia as reported by the media along with prostate cancer as reported by his son ?

If he did, then he must have been in serious pains.

May God continue to deliver us from illheath especially those caused by all forms of cancer
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by constance500: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
Sahara reporters said leukemia

Na God go punish sowore who own that news blog

It's actually leukaemia.. I'm surprised they said he died of prostate cancer now
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zombieHUNTER: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2023
AareGaa:

Jagaban presidency dey pepper ibos.
E go pepper you die!

Yorubas buy fuel at 200 per liter

Ode.. continue dey play tribalism

Naira is 1200 to the dollar

This was how you praised Buhari for doing nothing for eight years... can you speak good of him today?.. No
were you stupid then or now?
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Newborn27(f): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Another yet lesson for the people that hold on to life as if it's eternal...death is inevitable to all...and no man knows his date of death.

They're calling you today because you're here...once you die... they'd call the next person.... imagine people laughing and jubilating yesterday when the swearing in of the deputy was ongoing....these were the people that once worked with Aketi...wine and dine with him and call him Boss....in less than 24hrs ... they're jubilating and celebrating another.

E gbaye serere....awaye malo kan o si....gbogbo wa la o lo.

Keledua dakun dabo mase jeka bojo olojo lo.Ase.

RIP Aketi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by dkidd: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Be lived a full life and left when it was his time. Rip sir and sleep well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.