Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy (42098 Views)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him / COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Harrisonwo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.

It's high time we build our health systems. I see it as an embracement that our political class go over there for treatment.
From yardua, bubu, Stella etc

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Ajtaiwo24: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rip Aketi
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=127653855][/quote]

Yeah, you could call multiple organ failure sleep.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Nmezor(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
muystoy:
Hmmmm! this life nothing dey there I swear, I wonder how his wife will face the new governor, after all her arrogance and bad behavior, she was the defacto governor while her husband was sick, carry aons money go contest for Senate for imo but she was rejected.She had a face-off with a female appointee of her husband one time,abused and cursed the woman tire, what happens now? Nothing lasts forever
Is his wife an Igbo woman? May his soul rest on...He is out of pains.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Yankee101: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
You were influential in the government even though the people didn’t elect you. Why didn’t you push for him to build a standard hospital in Ondo after nearly 8 years in office?
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Lanruze: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
RIP Arakunrin Akeredolu.

This is a lesson that power is transient.

The eldest son and his Mother i.e Mrs. Akeredolu would have been consoled by many and also empathetically, however the greed to stick onto power and also victimizing the Deputy Governor has made them look more like the Villian.

To say the least, His wife and son should have transmitted power when he first went to Germany.

He shouldn't have come back until he felt better or just resigned honourably due to failing health.

His wife didn't do well at all. Now Ayedatiwa looks like a Victor over them. His inauguration today shows clearly that the people were against Akeredolu's insistence not to transmit power to him.

5 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by theamazonguru(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
UncleKoboko:

One thing I'm very sure of now is, [b]He'll sure not live forever as well.
SAVE THIS POST![/b]

Just as your monicker says, the same koboko is waiting to hit him. Not just him but everyone. Death is a debt we all owe.

So make the living no spite the dead. The dead has only gone ahead of the living.

Everyone of us should learn to live life knowing that the next minute is not assured,so live a meaningful and impactful life..

Accept Jesus today.

Life without Jesus is a waste.

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by AareGaa: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
All politicians must die
Just as rest of humanity

Is Tinubu seeing this..
no one takes looted funds to the grave

Leave Jagaban alone and face your frustration.

Tinubu will spend 8 years in office. Any disgruntled idiot is free to jump into the lagoon
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Baztardidiot: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
He died in greed
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Yelight(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
UncleKoboko:
One legacy I'm very proud Akeredolu left behind is

- STANDING FIRM WITH YORUBAS.
- DETERRING FOOL ANI HERDSMEN CRIMINALS
- CREATION OF AMOTEKUN

RIP AKETI!

One thing I'm very sure of now is, that idìot deputy who took over from him will be the most useless and WORST governor Ondo State ever had.
He's currently the happiest man alive for this news of Aketi's death... He'll sure not live forever as well.

SAVE THIS POST!

What has the deputy gotten to do with this?
Some cabal wanted to impeach him for their personal gain and he defended his mandate. I'm sure you would have done more under the same circumstance!!!
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Edusouls(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
UncleKoboko:
One legacy I'm very proud Akeredolu left behind is

- CREATION OF AMOTEKUN

RIP AKETI!

One thing I'm very sure of now is, that idìot deputy who took over from him will be the most useless and WORST governor Ondo State ever had.
He's currently the happiest man alive for this news of Aketi's death... He'll sure not live forever as well.

SAVE THIS POST!
what is ur problem with deputy? people are crazy ooo, was he the on that caused him cancer? Which kind people Dey this naira land self all of una get one kind behavior and poor understanding

2 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by bashlek(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
The only man that boldly insisted on southern president of Nigeria. Rest well
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Opolopoopolonio: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Prostate cancer, Germany...

Fresh facts.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Chicagograduate(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
eteebanky1:
Sahara reporters said leukemia

Na God go punish sowore who own that news blog
He has the disease.
Meanwhile,he won Tinubu s imposition of governorship candidate in the state .
That is why he and Tinubu are not in good terms.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by UncleKoboko: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
theamazonguru:

Just as your monicker says, the same koboko is waiting to hit him. Not just him but everyone. Death is a debt we all owe.

So make the living no spite the dead. The dead has only gone ahead of the living.

Everyone is us should learn to live life knowing will the next minute is not assured,so live a meaningful and impactful life..

Accept Jesus today.

Life without Jesus is a waste.
Ọdẹ
Who's Jesus?
I should accept some human that lived some 2000 years ago BECAUSE A STORYBOOK PROCLAIMED HIM TO BE god?
DO YOU HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by seunayantokun(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2023
Akeredolu led governors of Yoruba states well in his own way. I remember he told Buhari that an inch of Yorubaland wouldn't go to Fulani terrorists headed by Buhari and Elrufai. Another thing they hate to hear is state police, and I remember Akeredolu told them Amotekun was a nucleus of régional or state police in the south-west. RIP, Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by StanleyMentor1: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2023
muystoy:
Hmmmm! this life nothing dey there I swear, I wonder how his wife will face the new governor, after all her arrogance and bad behavior, she was the defacto governor while her husband was sick, carry ondo money go contest for Senate for imo but she was rejected.She had a face-off with a female appointee of her husband one time,abused and cursed the woman tire, what happens now? Nothing lasts forever
Even if you be the world best some people go dey call you olukwu 👌
But please a quick question, you that is busy bisecting all of this you claim that you know, what will people say about you?
People! 😂
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by BigIyanga: 2:31am On Dec 28, 2023
He died in Germany…. While his voters are dying in Okitipupa, Akure… and want us to feel some empathy for him… nah.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by dadamicheal35(m): 3:02am On Dec 28, 2023
Death naa shayo master when Im knock... No bribery
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Desusi: 3:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Nmezor:
Is his wife an Igbo woman? May his soul rest on...He is out of pains.
Yes now.The wife has no issue with me anyone could do that. 'IPO ola dun baa mi!'
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Desusi: 3:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Lanruze:
RIP Arakunrin Akeredolu.

This is a lesson that power is transient.

The eldest son and his Mother i.e Mrs. Akeredolu would have been consoled by many and also empathetically, however the greed to stick onto power and also victimizing the Deputy Governor has made them look more like the Villian.

To say the least, His wife and son should have transmitted power when he first went to Germany.

He shouldn't have come back until he felt better or just resigned honourably due to failing health.

His wife didn't do well at all. Now Ayedatiwa looks like a Victor over them. His inauguration today shows clearly that the people were against Akeredolu's insistence not to transmit power to him.

Your arguments are prima,but then,it's not Africans to give up like that.There are two sides to a coin.what of if he survive it eventually. Nonetheless, it takes a regenerated souls to accept suasion in life!
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by femi4: 4:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Malroux:
Life is overrated
Same as death
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by femi4: 5:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Antoeni:
If someone with Govt financial back up can't surv!ve this, what will the poor do!
Na God dey save us.

More reason you should always thank your maker for giving you a new day everyday.
The question is, can those sophisticated World class hospital avert death

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by 25ahmad(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=127653855][/quote] No matter what all na Die. Finally your father follow the footstep of Dora Akunyali. The front Cabal that want Musa Yaradua out of power
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zoedew: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2023
What Jide and his Mum did with Akeredolu in his last days is not unknown to God and those close enough to see. God will reward everyone accordingly. Why was he brought back from Germany the other time. Must he remain Governor of Ondo State!

1 Like

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Mrhonesty: 5:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Will you live forever yourself?
Akeredolu's family denied him his constitutional rights for too long.

quote author=UncleKoboko post=127653932] One legacy I'm very proud Akeredolu left behind is

- CREATION OF AMOTEKUN

RIP AKETI!

SAVE THIS POST!
[/quote]
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zoedew: 5:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Timatayo1:
Hmmm We are pencil in the hand of our creator

Rest in perfect peace outspoken Governor
a la PEFTI
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zoedew: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2023
seborrhic:
Meanwhile Sahara Reporters told us he died in Lagos because dialysis machine was not available to take to where he was being treated.
Even when Desert reporters get 10% of a story right,they would not disappoint in their trade mark of embellishing it with beer parlor gossips,half truths and outright lies singly or in different combinations of any of the three.
Folks thought that he died in LUTH. He was there as at 13/12/2023.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zoedew: 5:55am On Dec 28, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
Who's Jesus?
I should accept some human that lived some 2000 years ago BECAUSE A STORYBOOK PROCLAIMED HIM TO BE god?
DO YOU HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?
Psalms 53:1

TO THE CHIEF MUSICIAN UPON MAHALATH, MASCHIL, A PSALM OF DAVID.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity:
there is none that doeth good.
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by RosyIsBlessed: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / 2023 ELECTIONS: Press Statement By US Embassy And Consulate. / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.