Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers (28509 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by dre11(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
By Johnson Idowu

A lady, whose identity is yet to be disclosed, has reportedly stabbed her boyfriend, identified simply as Tony, to death during an altercation that ensued between the duo on Friday.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Tony and the suspect, who were residents in an estate along the NTA/Apara link road in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, had an argument on the said date which led to his beating her up but in an attempt to defend herself, the girlfriend stabbed him in the neck.

Our correspondent learnt from a source privy to the incident that the duo continued in the fight without minding the state of the injury sustained by Tony, dragging themselves into the street.

However, Tony was said to have collapsed after losing blood due to the injury sustained from the stab and when sympathisers rushed him to the hospital, he was said to have died on the way.

The source further disclosed that Tony, who was married to another woman, left his wife whom he had a fallout with in Enugu to stay with the girlfriend who stabbed him to death.

The source said, “Tony and his girlfriend had an argument that fateful night which resulted in a fight between them. There are reports that Tony had always been assaulting the lady for some time and this time around, I think in an attempt to defend herself, the lady stabbed him in the neck.

“They carried on with the fight and dragged themselves into the street as no one was willing to interfere in their fight. Tony later collapsed after losing lots of blood from the injury he sustained. When he was rushed to the hospital, he went cold on the way and gave up the ghost before they could get to the hospital.

“I also heard that he and his wife in Enugu are in a long divorce battle maybe because of some issues relating to domestic violence.”

When contacted, the Rivers Police Public Relations Officer, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the incident, stressing that the suspect had been taken into custody and would be prosecuted as soon as investigation was concluded.

“The incident happened. The suspect is in police custody and she is currently undergoing investigation. She will be prosecuted as soon as investigation is concluded,” Iringe-Koko said.

https://punchng.com/lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-rivers/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Windoew: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Self control is very important in this life

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Jeon(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chaiii, and the domestic issues made you to divorced, yet you still tag am for your pocket enter another relationship. Hope you will get another woman over there to continue with the toxic relationship.

This is a self defense. Nigga is toxic.

Rip at least one beast has been wiped out for safety.

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Dottore: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
What a horrible way to get wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by davosea(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Shit mutherfucker died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Itiskdg121(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Everything definitely has a reward attached.
Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Creamypie(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
If na the other way round, I go hear as men do dey lambasted and attacked left, right, and center

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by yinkus6750(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Reward of domestic violence.
Hope the lady has a good lawyer.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Nicepoker(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
The female werey will enjoy her stay in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by mysticwarrior(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2023
Am not in support of domestic violence but self defense is "I hit you and you hit me not I hit you and you kill me"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by DyingFetus: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Awwwn

I wish a girl will do the same to you

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by richiemcgold: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2023
The man is probably a chronically violent person

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by KingLennon(m): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

Chaiii, and the domestic issues made you to divorced, yet you still tag am for your pocket enter another relationship. Hope you will get another woman over there to continue with the toxic relationship.

This is a self defense. Nigga is toxic.

Rip at least one beast has been wiped out for safety.
If the reverse was the case, you won't be saying this sad. If the relationship is toxic, you leave it. She should be charqed for murder and made to face the penalty...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by markidoo(m): 4:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Poverty Die Die
Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by markidoo(m): 5:05am On Dec 28, 2023
So no one was willing to interfere in their fight but when he collapsed due to shortage of blood they rushed him to the hospital so that Doctors can perform a miracle on him,,infuse more blood into him and the bystanders can now take him back to his room and street which has become a fighting ring for him to continue fighting...
Some bystanders get inborn wickedness.

If I've ever had a fight all I pray for is for the referee abi na bystanders to separate us, cos I no wan die or kill person. All I needed was a little flexing of muscles 💪💪 no be die.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Ishilove: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2023
richiemcgold:
The man is probably a chronically violent person
He obviously is. Legit wife was divorcing him because of domestic violence, but he still carried that demonic spirit of woman beating into his adulterous relationship, only this time around his own werey was learning work in comparison to his girlfriend's werey. Violence begat violence. I have no sympathy for him.

This should serve as a lesson to those Nairalanders perpetrating DV on their partners. One day _NaijaCover or dre11 will carry your news here after you have been thoroughly dealt with by forces of karma

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by adecz: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Some guys just love beating up
women.

Unfortunately, this dirty character
has finally killed ☠️⚰️☠️him 😔

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Both the man and the man stabber deserve what they got.The man was a violent, abusive one to both wife and side chick, and the side chick was having an affair with a married man who is abusive.
She obviously saw the red flags but foolishly ignored.
May we never die untimely and without being prepared for eternity and on good terms with the Maker.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Poisonousman: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2023
There is nothing like self defense.. the girl is a killer.. she should be thrown behind bars..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by dominique(f): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Before we conclude or judge, we need to hear the other side of the story. Alfa mails have taught me how important the other side of the story is. Oga Tony see your life outside. These men don't ever learn. Stay in one place, mba. See as he has brought trauma to his family at a period they should be celebrating the festivities. No RIP to waste on randy man.

Yes this is me victim shaming, can you Alfa mails see how horrible it looks if the tables are turned?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by dinachi(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-rivers/

Useless men. Do you see how the media, this Newspaper especially have already given her a solid defence by saying that Tony engages in domestic violence. The Hegoat who wrote this report has already bailed the Murderer who stabbed him to death. Some men are such fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Meteng: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2023
One girl actually danced in celebration as she posted the death of this guy on Facebook. She recounted what she passed through in his hands as per beatings. It seems he was an habitual woman beater

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
To be honest, I sometimes wonder what level of negative thoughts go on in the heart of women when they do these things

I so much fear them that I'm always anticipating things like this anytime I am around them

I see them as having the tendency to act like lunatics, hence, I stay far away from any woman looking moody or unhappy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by bigdammyj: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Okay.
Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Abolodje: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
She’s looking at life imprisonment or hanging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by STEWpid(f): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chai..

Gbola and poosie,,

...very delicate issue to meddle in.

Imagine the day he met her,,

He wouldn't know he's met his killer!!!

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Natbrowny: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

To be honest, I sometimes wonder what level of negative thoughts go on in the heart of women when they do these things

I so much fear them that I'm always anticipating things like this anytime I am around them

I see them as having the tendency to act like lunatics, hence, I stay far away from any woman looking moody or unhappy

No insult intended.

There is a very thin line between a female human and insanity.

The line fit cut or clean up any gadaaamn time.. Irrespective of them been in the right or wrong..

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Patojargz: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
In all... Fear Woman 💃
Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Antoeni(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Careless Death, He Won't Join Us For The New Year,

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers by Kemadealadire(f): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Okay, married and boyfriend in the same sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun / 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.