Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) (2295 Views)

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) / Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War / Rano Omokri Tutors The Primitive Tribes Of The Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by spagettiluv: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're decieving yourself not me
Igbos are in ajegunle the majority is by far yar!!!ba

Makoko slum dwellers are predominantly Yellowbas and other foreigners

You want to tell those in slum places in Ibadan like beere are Igbos right?

Reno living in mansion be deceiving you people comparing ancient Rome and greek architectures which has been preserved because of the marvelous craftsmanship to Ramshackled Beere leaky brown roofs houses as tourist sites

I have to give to him he sure knows how to play on your battered self-esteem.

If you have money build good house for your parents, if the site you want is in your grandad site talk to the family ,demolish and build an outstanding house amongst the slum and see if others will not follow suit. As of today a huge part of Ibadan is slum only 1/3 of Ibadan has decent modern buildings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tboyE1rgwEc&pp=ygUNaWJhZGFuIGFlcmlhbA%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtUrQHs-vM&t=245s

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
stop listening to Simon ekpa,non of your cities come close to Ibadan
You're living in denial and congnitively dissonanced

Facts speaks for themselves

Only Lagos and Onitsha are amongst the most urbanized places in Nigeria in the top 100 most built up places in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Those in other part of Nigeria will not be able to eat today because of this lectures by Reno. "As at the time Ibadan residents were dwelling in these rustic houses residents in that region were naked and dwelling in mud huts" Oro nla leleyi o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2023
plaindealer:

Reno kick dem inside gutter with this TKO.

grin grin grin grin

Reno hit those igbos below d belt

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Enugurangers: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're living in denial and congnitively dissonanced

Facts speaks for themselves

Only Lagos and Onitsha are amongst the most urbanized places in Nigeria in the top 100 most built up places in the world

Your data is looking at population density. Not what a top city is. Large land means lower population density, hence lower urbanized centres.

Small land mass occupation will lead to higher population density. I am sure if we see a longer list, Aba would have been number 3.

The attached demographics is right but an otondo created a Nairaland topic with an erroneous topic title, without him understanding the meaning of the data presented.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're the one that haven't left beree Ibadan
1960s house ?

the buildings in Rome are built with rusticated Zincs abi?

With no toilet and water system slum like spacing and no absolute plan

There's a reason why Ibadan is ranked highest in open defecation in southern Nigeria

Slum!

Una no dey shame o

Tufiakwa!
one thing about u igbos who have never left your 5 economic desert u call state is that many of u think we live in those houses

Those houses are like 5% of the whole Ibadan

My grandparents have houses there which my parents tell me about but u don’t even know d place

Anytime I drive by with my wife I tell her that’s where I come from n she will tell me to take her there but even me no know d place

But u igbos believe we live there, like Reno explained u can’t go there n say u want to demolish house b build another one

Let me burst your brain

Governors
Senators
Big men come from there

So are u telling me none of them have d money rebuild it?

Gov ladoja owns 3 ships before he became d governor n he came from those slums, so are u telling me he has no money to rebuild his own family house?

Don’t argue about what u know nothing about

My dad have over 8 houses in Ibadan n all were built on virgin land without demolishing one house to build his own, so are u telling me he’s also poor?

No need to follow u igbos drag cos u won’t understand

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
If they turn those roofs to the ones we see in Barcelona and the rest,will people die?Why some people just like celebrating backwardness? Have you sat down to ask yourself why Reno is not in Nigeria,if he so much love the country.
all governors from oyo state came from that slum except akala from ogbomosho

So are u telling me all of them don’t have money to do it?
Are u telling me people who have billions don’t have 50 million to rebuild their different houses?

Many of u will always chose to b dumb no matter d explanation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by spagettiluv: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
one thing about u igbos who have never left your 5 economic desert u call state is that many of u think we live in those houses

Those houses are like 5% of the whole Ibadan

My grandparents have houses there which my parents tell me about but u don’t even know d place

Anytime I drive by with my wife I tell her that’s where I come from n she will tell me to take her there but even me no know d place

But u igbos believe we live there, like Reno explained u can’t go there n say u want to demolish house b build another one

Let me burst your brain

Governors
Senators
Big men come from there

So are u telling me none of them have d money rebuild it?

Gov ladoja owns 3 ships before he became d governor n he came from those slums, so are u telling me he has no money to rebuild his own family house?

Don’t argue about what u know nothing about

My dad have over 8 houses in Ibadan n all were built on virgin land without demolishing one house to build his own, so are u telling me he’s also poor?

No need to follow u igbos drag cos u won’t understand
my father told me his father owns a building in that area and it still standing till
Today.

If you visit that area,you gonna see inscriptions of years it was built

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
my father told me his father owns a building in that area and it still standing till
Today.

If you visit that area,you gonna see inscriptions of years it was built
don’t just mind those igbos

Like someone described them “they are ignorantly aggressive “

Imagine a whole lot of people arguing aggressively on what they know nothing about

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by chopnaira: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
don’t just mind those igbos

Like someone described them “they are ignorantly aggressive

Imagine a whole lot of people arguing aggressively on what they know nothing about
Especially those ones that have never left their enclave in iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Jogs1900: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2023
opamoses1:

I actually learnt a lot from Reno's post. That guy is very knowledgeable.
Not only you bro..I heard for the first time that there is a bye-law to preserve these old buildings for tourism purposes...Ibadan to the world.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Jogs1900: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Dpharisee:
Very stupid explanation, as if Nigerians abhor leaving in luxury but loves living in old dilapidated rustic buildings.
What you see there is a reflection of the economic situation of the country and not just Ibadan.

Dubai, Medina, Mecca and Rome are older than Ibadan and should have retained their thatched houses from the days of Prophet Muhammad to preserve the history of Islam and Christianity.

Some of those cities he mentioned in England cost the City Council so much annually to maintain the integrity of those structures for historical purposes and many are even unoccupied because of the cost of modernising them, how much does our state governments spend to maintain the rustic buildings across the country, all they do is bring up statistics that 4,5m people in Oyo or Enugu state still defecate in the open and lack access to portable water, where does these 4.5m people live, its in those old rustic buildings.

Reno should rest abeg, Tinubu has heard about his Ronuing activities but doesn't have space for more appointments in his cabinet
Please don't be emotional..If you don't agree with Renos post, you are free to object with proofs..Reno just said there is a bye law to preserve the old buildings for tourism purpose.Meanwhile, they are new residential areas in Ibadan...Ibadan is larger than the areas with red roofs you see.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by nnamdi640: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2023
Dpharisee:
Very stupid explanation, as if Nigerians abhor leaving in luxury but loves living in old dilapidated rustic buildings.
What you see there is a reflection of the economic situation of the country and not just Ibadan.

Dubai, Medina, Mecca and Rome are older than Ibadan and should have retained their thatched houses from the days of Prophet Muhammad to preserve the history of Islam and Christianity.

Some of those cities he mentioned in England cost the City Council so much annually to maintain the integrity of those structures for historical purposes and many are even unoccupied because of the cost of modernising them, how much does our state governments spend to maintain the rustic buildings across the country, all they do is bring up statistics that 4,5m people in Oyo or Enugu state still defecate in the open and lack access to portable water, where does these 4.5m people live, its in those old rustic buildings.

Reno should rest abeg, Tinubu has heard about his Ronuing activities but doesn't have space for more appointments in his cabinet
Don't mind that liar. It is only a fool that will buy that lie. He just did more harm with his stup*d explanation. They are enemies of progress, am sure Lagos would have been like that assuming other tribes didn't settle down there.....
Imagine their Oba telling one to pay huge amount just to renovate your building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by KwuoteYourFada: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2023
spagettiluv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tboyE1rgwEc&pp=ygUNaWJhZGFuIGFlcmlhbA%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtUrQHs-vM&t=245s
You're whining someone who doesn't know Ibadan abi
Areas like
Esu Awele
Eleta
Agbongbon
Bode
Oke Ado
BeereOlorunsogo
Oje
Oke-Irefin
Oja Oba
Orita Merin
The list goes on
So all these areas are not Ibadan abi?

I still maintain 2/3 of Ibadan is slum!
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by KwuoteYourFada: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Enugurangers:

Your data is looking at population density. Not what a top city is. Large land means lower population density, hence lower urbanized centres.

Small land mass occupation will lead to higher population density. I am sure if we see a longer list, Aba would have been number 3.

The attached demographics is right but an otondo created a Nairaland topic with an erroneous topic title, without him understanding the meaning of the data presented.

Go and argue with demographers
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Reno hit those igbos below d belt

Reno is deadly, stealthy, and surgical when it comes to Pandora villagers..

That last line was a massacre. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by KwuoteYourFada: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You are Ibo, he is Yoruba. You expect us to believe your tales by moonlight over that of a person in his own region 😂
I'm Igbo and Yes I know much about SW than he will ever know about SE

I know ibadan like the back of my hand

M
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Ibadan get old and rustic charm and modern and cosmopolitan delight..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by UptownVibes(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
all governors from oyo state came from that slum except akala from ogbomosho

So are u telling me all of them don’t have money to do it?
Are u telling me people who have billions don’t have 50 million to rebuild their different houses?

Many of u will always chose to b dumb no matter d explanation
My question to a dumb brain like you is .. Is that brown roof pleasing to your eyes ? Have you even gone there to see the old buildings and the people living there? What happens to modernization? Must you be backwards forever? Does names you mentioned, are they living in such backwardness as you? Will you allow your mom or dad live in such houses when your are rich? Even if you don't have sense,try and borrow some nua.. The reno that's making noise can he live in such environment?
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by walefresh3(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Dpharisee:
Seun is learning his lessons, even Mynd44 won't move this tribalistic post to FP. grin
Reno is talking as if Nigerians abhor living in luxury but loves living in old dilapidated rustic buildings.

Some of those cities he mentioned in England cost the City Council so much annually to maintain the integrity of those structures for historical purposes, how much does our state governments spend to maintain the rustic buildings across the country, all they do is bring up statistics that 4,5m people in Oyo or Enugu state still defecate in the open and lack access to portable water, where does these 4.5m people live, its in those old rustic buildings.

If Reno thinks that poverty is not a determinant factor in those areas he should try to move an open truck load of rice through the streets of Ibadan and see if it will not be vandalised by hungry citizens cheesy

Reno should rest abeg and stop trying too hard to be a Yoruba, he should be promoting his Itsekiri ethnic group to bring back development to Warri which his people used 'Deve' extortion to drive away, Tinubu doesn't have space for more appointments in his cabinet
but same ibadann has more modern houses than the whole alaigbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
My question to a dumb brain like you is .. Is that brown roof pleasing to your eyes ? Have you even gone there to see the old buildings and the people living there? What happens to modernization? Must you be backwards forever? Does names you mentioned, are they living in such backwardness as you? Will you allow your mom or dad live in such houses when your are rich? Even if you don't have sense,try and borrow some nua.. The reno that's making noise can he live in such environment?

Yet, with all your fake and imaginary village billionaires, mom and dad in your village still live inside bush and deplorable conditions and for you to survive in life, you still have to migrate to the SW including Ibadan for your daily bread.

The joke is always on you villagers.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by Goodnewsforlife: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
u are igbo so I can’t expect much from u

Even if they open your flat head n put sense in it, it will still reject it

As self explanatory as d write up is, your dumb skull can’t still process it

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by UptownVibes(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2023
plaindealer:

Yet, with all your fake and imaginary village billionaires, mom and dad in your village inside bush and deplorable conditions and for you to survive in life, you still have to migrate to the SW including Ibadan for your daily bread.

The joke is always on you villagers.

I don't understand. Seems you skipped your medication last night and this morning.. grin Maybe no be me you wan mention sha. Wetin I wan come go dey do for Ibadan or your glorified Lagos wen dey smell? I blame those Igbo people wen dey make una feel alive.. Dirty smelling people!
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by chopnaira: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

Ibadan is London to Chinedu and Emeka
While Lagos is New York to them. How would an iboman/woman earn a living if he/she can't make it to the prosperous SW? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
I don't understand. Seems you skipped your medication last night and this morning.. grin Maybe no be me you wan mention sha. Wetin I wan come go dey do for Ibadan or your glorified Lagos wen dey smell? I blame those Igbo people wen dey make una feel alive.. Dirty smelling people!

Think about it, when you japa to the SW slums you are better than for your daily bread, is it not madness and insanity?

Why leave the comfort of your own rich, productive, and better environment just to slave for your daily bread in the slums of the SW?

Do you people not see the insanity and foolishness in the things that come out of your mouth?

SE folks since day one cannot make it in life unless they japa to the SW. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by bigwig071(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Why is it that Yorubas will always have a good reason To be stupid and foolish? Why can't reno omokri live in one of those old homes?
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by UptownVibes(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

I can never be Igbo,because I am not Igbo.. And I don't even like the Igbo folks for for making you and your likes smell development in places like Lagos. Your stup*dity makes you think everyone telling you the fact about your life and region is Igbo.

Fat Ozuor! grin

Truth is ,I don't even know the competition you are having with Igbo people.. Because those people are far ahead of you in all areas. The Lagos you guys are claiming today,na them help una develop am.. You people should be thankful to Igbo people ..

Fat Ebhe! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2023
chopnaira:

Ibadan is London to Chinedu and Emeka
While Lagos is New York to them. How would an iboman/woman earn a living if he/she can't make it to the prosperous SW? grin

Their number one dream and priority in life is to japa to the SW for survival

. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by UptownVibes(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2023
plaindealer:

Think about it, when you japa to the SW slums you are better than for your daily bread, is it not madness and insanity?

Why leave the comfort of your own rich, productive, and better environment just to slave for your daily bread in the slums of the SW?

Do you people not see the insanity and foolishness in the things that come out of your mouth?

SE folks since day one cannot make it in life unless they japa to the SW. grin
From this ur write up,one can easily detect your low IQ.. So ,I won't waste my time replying you again..
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2023
See how some people spend Christmas.

Ndi terrorists forced them to sit at home.

Just look at the ramshackle rubbish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by bigwig071(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Till now them no wan upgrade if igbos enter there and develop there like they did in lagos now you come see all those fools claiming it....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) by plaindealer: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
From this ur write up,one can easily detect your low IQ.. So ,I won't waste my time replying you again..

You don't have to bore me with what you see in the mirror every second of the day.

Your meager IQ dey embarrasses your village people sef.. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension In Rivers State: Pdp Gubernatorial Candidate, Rotimi Amaechi Arrested / Iran Has Caputured Fifteen British Navy At Gunpoint / Nigeria, China Disagree Over Anti-dumping Pact.................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.