Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Give Up. See You On The Other Side - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Give Up. See You On The Other Side (1197 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Aurelius1(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2023
My heart is heavy and sad. They say its a strength for one to ask for help, but of what good is that strength when family and friends mock and ridicle you for being a failure. My dear family ( yes nairaland is my second home and you are all my family) I take a bow. Life has done me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by brain54(m): 6:25am On Dec 28, 2023
Alright Bro...

See you at the other side.

I am not coming anytime soon though... So don't wait up for me.

Xiao!

7 Likes

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by duduade: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2023
At OP

Later jare

6 Likes

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2023
So who are you leaving your daughter for? You better don't do anything that will make your children to suffer. Nigeria is not smiling to many of us but one thing that is certain is that " e go better ".

Bro, be strong, never lose hope and keep pushing.

Aurelius1:
My heart is heavy and sad. They say its a strength for one to ask for help, but of what good is that strength when family and friends mock and ridicle you for being a failure. My dear family ( yes nairaland is my second home and you are all my family) I take a bow. Life has done me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by FamTomx2(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Aurelius1:

Aurelius, why would anyone want to wait for you on the other side?

Inbox me.
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Chibuzoripob: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2023
grin cheesy grin sad sad undecided undecided.Nobody dey beg anybody again..Why announce ur GONE TOO SOON while still typing undecided?.Abeg! Handover whatever u have to yo 17 years old and sleep angry..Some people here u kal ur second home/family are struggling too.They NEVER GIVE UP/KILL THEMSELVES.

NONSENSE.
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by RepoMan007: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Did anyone text you then teleport to where you are as a spirit to appear to you in the last 12 hours?
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by TheWinterBird(f): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Using suicide to threaten people is not cool.

8 Likes

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Resetinc: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2023
Remember to take your voters card with you because it will be useless here when you’re gone 😂😂😂
The one you used to vote for incompetent dullards because of tribal & religious sentiments..😎
In your next life vote wisely 😎

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Nackzy: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Bro I have seen worse things, but I still stand gidipam, ain't giving up anytime soon, i am stronger than then challenges i am facing in life, so nigga chill, you can't face half of my problems or embarrassment, the worse thing that even if i want to pick myself up where do i start from, I know nobody, no uncle, no aunty, no in-laws, no one is ready to help my situation, even when i know i have all this people and they're doing well, guy chill God's time is the best

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by superCleanworks(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Aurelius1:
My dear family ( yes nairaland is my second home and you are all my family) I take a bow. Life has done me.
Second home? You will not be remembered here. Nah.
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Baztardidiot: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2023
Why the pain when u can die painlessly. Come on. Jump from any where.mainland bridge.jump front of trailer.just do it.
Jump
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by akaahs(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Aurelius1:
Don't forget to WILL ur phone/laptop to me

1 Like

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Blacklion3: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Sorry life is hard for most Nigerians.
I saw some of your post in the vacancy section.
If you have to ask people for help please don't hesitate. It's just a temporary thing Everyone can't turn you down.
Ask for help if you have to. It's better than dieing o. Life is hard but e sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by ekelebeXstunner: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Aurelius1:
Buy bread on your way back.

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Gadafii: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2023
You sef don try, you no small for inside life

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by HelpYourself(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Do not give up and make a grave mistake sojourner. This is not the end of your journey when your night comes it will come naturally but now is not the time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by DyingFetus: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2023
Just kys please
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by HelpYourself(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2023
The one whose path and yours are meant to cross in this earth life will come. The debt will be repayed. The debt across life times.

Do not error and make a grave mistake. The life was not created by you hence it must not be ended by you.

Both lives are intertwined and must untangle.

Be still and be strong

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by seanwilliam(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
If we’re truly your family , you won’t do that .. honestly speaking everyone dey face one or two.
Anytime I one dey think anyhow, I’ll just log in to Nairaland or Twitter , read topics and laugh , if that one no do me, I’ll pick fight with one or two monikers, in the process night go come, I go sleep , wake up repeat the process . If sleep no gree com , I’ll search for Victoria cakes and some big black milf , do the needful , e no fit pass 5 min, na that same spot I go sleep grin
I no fit kill myself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by LikeAking: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
brain54:
Alright Bro...

See you at the other side.

I am not coming anytime soon though... So don't wait up for me.

Xiao!

U must follow am o..

Na you go keep am company for the other side.
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by ahnie: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
See Op,it's okay to feel low,but understand that it's a temporary stage.

You're not the only one going thru hard times,majority of us are going thru same route

Lemmi share this with you....
Recently I was so down financially to the ground,I would gather my kids and bring an empty plate and tell them to imagine we were eating fried rice and grilled chicken.

U needed to see the smiles on their little faces litting up,we would all dip our cutleries into the empty plate and start eating invincible fried rice and chicken.
After that...we go drink water and repeat same process in the evening.

See guy...e get days wey e dey red for everybody...yours isn't different,it's a temporary phase.

So relax n kill those suicidal thoughts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
This country is not easy. But suicide isn't an option. Never give up!
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Aurelius1:

I hope ure ok? if this is real the comments here are heartless. undecided
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Blacklion3: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
jaxxy:

I hope ure ok? if this is real the comments here are heartless. undecided
I am also In the op shoes but I really don't want to die. I need all the help I can get even if it's financial
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Newborn27(f): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Aurelius1:

No matter how hard your situation is....I can assure you that you're better than many people and some are praying to be like you.

Life bleeps everybody bro...we just don't chicken out...we face it heads on.

I don't know how best to motivate you...I just want you to remember that...this too shall pass if you don't give up....

No pain no gain in life......after a very dark night comes a bright day.

Work hard... live within your means...reduce your expectations from men cos it's only God's blessing that never add sorrow and pain...trust in God and have faith for a better tomorrow.

"Adiye tio ku sima je agbado".
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Ganjafama(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03
@op if you reading this I want you to hang on. Your miracle is on the way. Just believe and work towards it.
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Jan 03
Aurelius1:
Go home and sit before your father and mother and tell them these things. They made the decision to have you and so you have every right to tell them how their decision has gone so far. Stop trying to guilt strangers into bearing burdens that are not theirs to carry. Do the right thing! undecided
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Mimicle101: 7:28pm On Jan 03
seanwilliam:
If we’re truly your family , you won’t do that .. honestly speaking everyone dey face one or two.
Anytime I one dey think anyhow, I’ll just log in to Nairaland or Twitter , read topics and laugh , if that one no do me, I’ll pick fight with one or two monikers, in the process night go come, I go sleep , wake up repeat the process . If sleep no gree com , I’ll search for Victoria cakes and some big black milf , do the needful , e no fit pass 5 min, na that same spot I go sleep grin
I no fit kill myself

Abeg no kill me with laugh. the same gini?
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by kot1917(m): 1:18am On Jan 04
Aurelius1:

Op
Happy new year
Hope you are still alive
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by ParagonPrick: 9:36am On Jan 04
You guys don't understand what the guy is passing through, some people are going through hell. You won't be able to understand what this economy is doing to people honestly.

OP I am not your shoes, so I won't pretend to understand. But please suicide isn't the answer to any problems you have. Hold on and keep pushing.
Re: I Give Up. See You On The Other Side by Suicideboy: 11:11am On Jan 04
I hope you're truly dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Wife Or His Brothers ? / What Would U Do If U Gave Ur Mom Money To Buy U A Land & She Use It For Herself? / I Need Help, Seriusly Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.