Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) (35267 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by nstore: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by yinkeys(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2023
Youโ€™ve got so much money jewelry gets missing all over the place lol
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by mightyhaze: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2023
72m
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by DrAda(f): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2023
It's inconceivable that a rational being will come along with such an expensive item in a crowded space.

The only plausible reason i can fathom is that he is chasing clout

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Jayhome24: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Davido remember I warned you about those bandits around you looking for all means to cart away everything they can from you?

I told you change your mindset, put limit to all unecssary closeness to your privacy and stop unecessary media hype of over bloating jewelries worths, clothes worths, and shoe worths all these can make your inner circle becomee materials bandits but you igored my warning.

The other day from the pit of lie hell someone came up that Chioma wore a clothe worth N189m whereas the clothe is less than N3m, all these uecessary hype in Nigeria economic situation would make you a guy with good heart like you a soft target by your inner circle.

My guy change your style. Can't you just dress simple with just one Jewelry to a concert? Must you wear everything? Aketi died with nothing in him in the morgue right now, take life easy 60k dollar that is N60m bro.

Good day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2023
hardworking Hungry Coneheaded structured affonjas pcknPoktts grin
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2023
it was at that point he knew he f*cked up
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Thazard(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
E reach to look for abeg...

Reminds me of how wizkid was slapped the last time he came to warri....Na once boys move him sun glasses within a blink of an eye.........The thing still dey surprise wizkid till date grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Chukwunonso1: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Una funny o, so you'll believe the big lie about the price... People can believe anything o

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by eliwa47(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Na wahala o
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Most de wear EXPENSIVE RING or NECKLACE to perform!

U de wear that kind EXPENSIVE RING enter crowd for this TILIMBU REGIME!!

Waiting u bin de expect!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Na fools dem be, most of them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2023
How much is the ring worth when calculated in Naira? Over 6billion? angry . What a careless guy.
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Reelmii: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2023
That ring don leave that event grin grin... ( in davido's voice) if u know u know oooo...the ring don dey sing' i am unavailable...them no dey see me..

They will learn the hard way....next time he will not wear such expensive item to perform...but the ring souppse dey insured
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by WantsandMore: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2023
The day I spend 5k usd on an item I'm paying for premium insurance
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Phantom233: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2023
DropsMic:
Missing $60k go make anybody pause him show. Lol
that's about 60million bro. It can change the lives of 60 poor people at 1million each angry
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2023
I don't understand how the ring on your finger will disappear when your finger wasn't cut off. I used to soak my hands in water in other to pull off mine otherwise I might get injured.
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by zeecomedia: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2023
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES AND POST ON TECH/CODINGS:

https://web./1748718728941646/
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by KingDash09(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Mumu geh
Thatโ€™s around 60m
LilMissFavvy:
How much is the ring worth when calculated in Naira? Over 6billion? angry . What a careless guy.
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Bastard.....feck off my mentions
KingDash09:
Mumu geh
Thatโ€™s around 60m
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by sainttyayo(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2023
donproject2:
Are you an Alumni of Unilorin who want to get any document with no hazzle?

We can get you;

๐ŸŒŸ Student and official copy of your transcript
๐ŸŒŸ English Proficiency letter
๐ŸŒŸ Results evaluation and verification, e.g WES, IEE
Only UNILORIN?
๐ŸŒŸ Documents notarization for authenticity

0>>>70. 461___471___22
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by sexiestharam(f): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2023
After Ola of Lagos expose, believe Nigerian celebrities item prices at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Trophy12: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

Was he sleeping when the ring was removed from his finger? Mtcheew!
is like u don't no those guys abi. They can even remove one head without even noticing your head is gone grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Most de wear EXPENSIVE RING or NECKLACE to perform!

U de wear that kind EXPENSIVE RING enter crowd for this TILIMBU REGIME!!

Waiting u bin de expect!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Mumu it's called showbiz for a reason
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by sylve11: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2023
VawulentMan:
When your Financial advisor tells you $60k minus N30bn is something grin

๐Ÿ˜† shocked
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by gare(f): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNCgsvq944o

Why would he wear all that for a show? Hope he was able to find it
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Shomek(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Haha gold bandits
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by SamTheAnalyst(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Lol. To avoid stories that touch. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by free234free: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Ali Baba To Lepacious Bose: I Can Lift 350kg But Your Weight Is Different Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.