Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) (35273 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Shomek(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Trophy12:
is like u don't no those guys abi. They can even remove one head without even noticing your head is gone grin

u too funny
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Scripted.
Attention LovePeddler.

He will do anything for fame.
Everything na by force.

He should calm down.
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Na Lati his guy hold am
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by laivwire(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
E reach to look for abeg...

Reminds me of how wizkid was slapped the last time he came to warri....Na once boys move him sun glasses within a blink of an eye.........The thing still dey surprise wizkid till date grin

Same thing happened to Dbanj. He popped his head out through the sunroof and someone snatched the sunglasses off his face. He yelled 'who thief my glasses" before someone in his vehicle pulled him back in grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bloggers bloggers...the ring wasn't mixing, he only requested for it from someone,before he continued performing.
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Davido is lucky his finger wasn't cut-off with the ring 💍 tongue

grin
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Sucolee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oya sope oti lo
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by MT: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Even if Davido loses 10,000 naira worth of jewellery, it will be announced as 100k USD Jewellery.

All for the gram.

1 Like

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Trophy12: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Shomek:

u too funny
grin
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Wuless82(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNCgsvq944o

Did I hear paused, if na me I go close the event sef. What is the worth of the entire event
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Trustmea: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
He no loose anything. Just to trend
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by Barims(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
How much is the ring worth when calculated in Naira? Over 6billion? angry . What a careless guy.

6billion". Are you crazy
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by jojizvi: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2023

Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by JayVicky: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
😅 It's like Ayra Starr said, "Otilo. It's far gone." 😅
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by faheem0frank: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
When your Financial advisor tells you $60k minus N30bn is something When your Financial advisor tells you $60k minus N30bn is something ...
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by BALLOSKI: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Hope he finds it.

If i'm at the level of fame of Davido, I don't need a 60k ring to express my value anymore. Who don big, don big.
Re: Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) by warrifinest1985: 3:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNCgsvq944o

if na warri here both he finger and he head na go lost with the ring so that next time he go get sense, you wear that expensive ring you dey go enter crowd? Person wey collect that ring don already swallow am like this and na to go house dey shit inside inside bucket dey filter the shit untill he see the ring. Na so one musician take smart jump enter crowd for warri here na only boxers him take enter stage back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It / Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On / Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.