Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK (37937 Views)

Alfa Rapes Physically Challenged Underage Girl Inside Lagos Mosque / Winners Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye In Sex Scandal, Defiled An Underage Girl / I Did Not Force Herโ€™ โ€“ Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by sulaak(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
GboyegaD:
This is irritating to read. Do we lack discipline that much? She told him she's 14 and he still continued chatting with her.

Nigerians lack discipline. I have always been against the mass migration of Nigerians to developed countries because the good will be polluted with the many bad.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by falopey: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
youngrichnigga:
He's a chef ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”ช

Who made him a chef? Heโ€™s either a kitchen steward, dishwasher or server
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by aswani(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
MT:

Why you are defending a peadophile makes me to raise an eyebrow about you, and you are defending him with lot of lies.

The bolded is a lie!

Even ordinary citizens are legally allowed to pose as minors to sniff out paedophiles, and then report to the police, talk less of a police officer.

When does undercover operation for the police becomes a crime?

Maybe you should read this, and stop embolden peadophiles with your fallacious write-up:

Read the 2nd paragraph of this UK Police regulation:

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/cps-strengthens-guidance-child-abusers-caught-undercover-stings

and this:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/apr/08/judge-rules-paedophile-hunters-can-continue-posing-as-children-online

How am I defending a paedophile? I am stopping you conflating issues and making out you know what you are talking about which I suspect you don't.

I clearly said law enforcement officers were not allowed to catfish. You are sending me a link of private individuals doing so and accusing me of all sorts. You sure say you dey ok so?

Now you have amended your post but I'll address it in time.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by onadana: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Must be an Idiot who found his way up there.
As a nation, You can only give what you have.
You can't plant pepper only to reap Mango.
As many are leaving, they leave with their terrible character as well and these damnable characters are known to be responsible for the decadence in Naija.

Just imagine 30% of Nigerian Police officers migrating to the United States of America and also securing Police Jobs. That will be a pandemonium for the North American continent. The amount of roadblocks and widespread corruption the U.S will witness will eclipse the amount of water body in the Pacific.

Even if 70% of Nigerian police join the US police force,it will not change anything bro...they have a structure,there is rule of law,the society works.Nigerian police will go there and be refined and have sense.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Truths9ja: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Which kind clueless guy be this for Godsake. Uk ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง where thousands of Nigerians are struggling to go and hustle, this one is destroying the opportunity given to him by the clueless acts heโ€™s imbibing upon. He just need Jesus Christ in his life
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by MT: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
aswani:

How am I defending a paedophile? I am stopping you conflating issues and making out you know what you are talking about which I suspect you don't.

I clearly said law enforcement officers were not allowed to catfish. You are sending me a link of private individuals doing so and accusing me of all sorts. You sure say you dey ok so?

Now you have amended your post but I'll address it in time.

Clearly, you are incorrect with the bolded.

I did not amend my post, I even added to it. I will add it again here:

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/cps-strengthens-guidance-child-abusers-caught-undercover-stings

You have become an emergency defender of paedophile.

I gave you fact online. I even included where the police have the power to go undercover for such operation. Still you ignored all.

Open your mind and learn so you dont end up as this guy.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
You mean a 30-year-old fool was arrested
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by onadana: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
How's this a crime to fork a girl that's not even rape ??

Na mumu day go UK

To fuc.....k a child who is 17 and below,is rape.They are children,in their law they don't have consent,you manipulated them to sleep with them,even when they agree,it is still rape.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by onadana: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nicepoker:
Did he rape the girl? No. Staying behind bars for some time is different from rotting in jail.

The intent to commit rape was there.He will serve time and be deported.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
baralatie:

If you know how many of those matured women in UK don send go jail
when you dey yankee,you have be smart.i have rolled with uncountable matured ladies overseas.evrything we had is documented.i no fess dey sex chat with anybody.but all mutual chats are well documented.so,na mumu dey looseguard.I just dey enter house now from a date with a matured 35years old. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Artscollection: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thank God dey are been caught!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Kay25(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lckfWjmsXXQ?si=N_iCLsCQ1qjgzL5y

Arrested for or chatting and Sending pictures of his d*ck to an underage girl in the UK

What the hell is she looking for on a dating site?why report to police when u know u aren't consenting i just see this a set up but then when we know where we are in we should control our urges self control is very important
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Artscollection: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
onadana:

The intent to commit rape was there.He will serve time and be deported.

That one go be one of them, how those idiots feels comfy with under age beats my imagination
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Artscollection: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kay25:

What the hell is she looking for on a dating site?why report to police when u know u aren't consenting i just see this a set up but then when we know where we are in we should control our urges self control is very important

Oyibo pikin no dey hide their intents, It is possible she told someone about it who in turn reported the mopho to d police. Even if na setup, the idiot deserve it!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by aswani(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
MT:

Clearly, you are incorrect with the bolded.

I did not amend my post, I even added to it. I will add it again here:

You have become an emergency defender of paedophile.

I gave you fact online. I even included where the police have the power to go undercover for such operation. Still you ignored all.

Open your mind and learn so you dont end up as this guy.

This is your problem, you seem well versed inconflating issues left, right and centre so it becomes difficult to have a sensible discussion with you.

On top of that, for whatever reason, you are accusing me of defending a paedophile without any proof just because I dare to have a different opinion to you about the person in question.

I will have to make time for you that I have currently run out of.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by preciousmetals: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
very good of him, his dig has put him into trouble
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by OmoOshodi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
aswani:

They are not allowed to chat you first, that will be entrapment and a good lawyer might be able to use that basis to help you wiggle out of the case.

Village people perfected their job in his life....he will never step into the UK again forever
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by MT: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
aswani:

He did not rape anyone. This is why I queried your particular post, you were needlessly extrapolating things.

He is not going to jail as the most they can do him for crime wise is some kind of indecency charge, maybe same as urinating publicly.

Obviously the next time he wants to renew his leave to stay, his case is going to be treated differently as he has an asterisk on it with this nonsense he has done. However if he can stay on the right path moving forward and start doing good things by volunteering or helping less privileged people, his lawyer or representative might be able to show it was a one of moment of madness that he has overcome.

So far, all the above is my opinion based on reading how they do things over there.

Sharing serious crime cases amongst themselves cannot be done by those governments as a matter of course. There is no central database anywhere that CIA and Mossad and MI5 can tap into.

Interpol can investigate and then issue warrants if need be and they do this on a case by case basis with a high level of proof required to proceed.

Jurisdiction issues means individual government crime agencies cannot just get information from other countries about crimes commited there.

Please can you give me more information about this 5-eye treaty so I can apologise to you for spreading false information.

See your life!

What he committed is known as "Grooming" which attracts maximum penalty of 14 years!!

https://www.draycottbrowne.co.uk/sexual-offences/grooming-charges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by CrownLands(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chai! Why ooh! This one leave hustle de go chat under-age girl
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Felix6: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
baralatie:

It is a sting operation and a young girl is involved
Naah, such thousand videos are on the Internet, even UK citizens get caught in the murky nonsense, infact they are the majority doing it. Its more like proactive exercise to serve as deterrent to wanna be guys.
This video might be 4 to 5 years old, and someone decided to make nonsense out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by MT: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
aswani:

This is your problem, you seem well versed inconflating issues left, right and centre so it becomes difficult to have a sensible discussion with you.

On top of that, for whatever reason, you are accusing me of defending a paedophile without any proof just because I dare to have a different opinion to you about the person in question.

I will have to make time for you that I have currently run out of.

You have no fact.

Stop taking your ASSUMPTIONS as law.

In your own words, read the misconceptions you have spread on this topic - I have complied them for you.

I wonder how this makes you feel after you are confronted with empirical facts:

1. Not all crimes commited are deportable ones. I am very certain this is a caiutionable offence with a chance of being put on the their sex offenders list.

2. I doubt government's share details of crimes commited with other governments as a matter of course in the manner you have stated.

3. He is not going to jail as the most they can do him for crime wise is some kind of indecency charge, maybe same as urinating publicly.

4. Sharing serious crime cases amongst themselves cannot be done by those governments as a matter of course. There is no central database anywhere that CIA and Mossad and MI5 can tap into.

All lies!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by ThaFirstLady: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool correct but his village people go gather dey rejoice. No mata how u chase a Goat like yhis from eating your yam, he'll still come back to eat it.He bin doing that stuff back in Nig..
You can say that again. No be the first time e done go after minor. Na person like am go first shout say an adult female na evening news paper. Apparently those men wey dey age shame women na pedophiles dem be.It correlates.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by kunle75(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Supremos:

Arrested for or chatting and Sending pictures of his d*ck to an underage girl in the UK

Too many women all over in western world, anything under age, do not go near them please.
This is a law but some guys who are already cursed no dey hear.
This guy will serve his jail term and guys go show am pepper for inside the jail house once they got to know his offense.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by sukkot: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
Trophy12:
look at the guy face very well na
truthfully I have looked at his face and heard his accent, he is hard to read. Giving me south south vibes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Ladymillion(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Congratulations to the Red piller

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by 2mch(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pedophilia is a severe mental illness and scourge to society. This is what happens to sex addicts who are made to believe by their society that they must have indiscriminate sex all over the place. They will eventually find trouble. If you lack discipline, you will eventually end on a bad place.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Swiftgrp: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Supremos:

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Trophy12: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
sukkot:
truthfully I have looked at his face and heard his accent, he is hard to read. Giving me south south vibes
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ok na igbo man bah , just talk am
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by sukkot: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Trophy12:
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ok na igbo man bah , just talk am
lol he doesnt sound igbo or yoruba
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Trophy12: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
sukkot:
lol he doesnt sound igbo or yoruba
which means you are a confuse man after tinubu your president. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by sukkot: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Trophy12:
which means you are a confuse man after tinubu your president. grin
that man is south south. i put 50 thousand naira on it lol
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Denko2721987(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
The question I don't see most people asking here is was he aware the girl in question was 14 years?? Ignorance is not an excuse but we all know how some girls lie about their age and have the physical maturity of adults. But if he clearly knew then he deserves what comes to him.

Edit
Ok, I just read the man was aware of her age. But then what is a minor doing in a dating site?? I thought the legal age for entering such sites was 18 so what was she doing on a dating site at 14?? I guess she won't be held accountable for her actions too because she is a minor and Western laws give women preferential treatment cos many of their laws are trash. Anyways make the oga dance to the music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Police Uncovers Guns Hidden Inside An Uncompleted Building [photos] / Kidnappers Nabbed With Weapons After Gun Battle With Police In Imo State. Photo / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Womanโ€™s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.