Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK (38076 Views)

Alfa Rapes Physically Challenged Underage Girl Inside Lagos Mosque / Winners Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye In Sex Scandal, Defiled An Underage Girl / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Dpharisee: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Beliver123:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6hXXzizkKA?si=73F37QKMnrL6cDQ7

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Anthony Okeke I can see you have acquired a new bank account for your scam grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Trophy12: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2023
sukkot:
but they didn’t give the guys name, how are you sure he is Yoruba ?
Is like u have ear problem, or the u want to beat me?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Oakenshield: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2023
Supremos:
Cc dear Esteemed Mods OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina it's imperative we move this thread to frontpage to help enlighten and educate our fellow country men and women who are traveling out of the country to avoid further embarrassment.

no be one of the mods
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by folake4u(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2023
This is beautiful to see.

The jail you and your cohorts avoided in your lawless country, you'd meet many of jail terms and more abroad in Jesus name, we pray. kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by rafcrown(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
From zoo area to city area is not east to adapt to the environment.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by aswani(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
lexy2014:
first of all, what is a 14year old doing on a dating site?

if true, shouldnt the "parents" be jailed for that?

why couldnt he look for adult ladies to toast?

the guy's behaviour is just a reflection of the behaviour of many Nigerian men who don't have the confidence to talk to ladies except they feel they have some leverage over the lady. in Nigeria, that leverage is money. in this guy's case, he used age. unfortunately, he did it in the wrong place

The police, or television production companies, routinely set up these accounts on dating sites to entrap some of these losers who are unable to control themselves.

It's a pretty sleek process and if you are one of those men that have zero self control, there is a good chance you could be caught out.

Lots of videos on YouTube regarding stuff like this and all sorts of people from all races get pegged over it.

I don't think he will get jail time and doubt he'll be deported for this, he might end up on their National sex offenders register over there which will make things difficult for him.

He should have uninstalled the app from his phone as soon as he was aware of her age, even if she was real and their relationship progressed, he would have been opening himself up to blackmail etc.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Mosba: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2023
When village people are angry, you can't help but press that self-destruct button, Village people, I salute oo
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by lexy2014: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2023
aswani:

The police, or television production companies, routinely set up these accounts on dating sites to entrap some of these losers who are unable to control themselves.

It's a pretty sleek process and if you are one of those men that have zero self control, there is a good chance you could be caught out.

Lots of videos on YouTube regarding stuff like this and all sorts of people from all races get pegged over it.

I don't think he will get jail time and doubt he'll be deported for this, he might end up on their National sex offenders register over there which will make things difficult for him.

He should have uninstalled the app from his phone as soon as he was aware of her age, even if she was real and their relationship progressed, he would have been opening himself up to blackmail etc.

very true
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by aswani(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2023
OmoOshodi:
100% they are many on dating sites in Europe....they may even be the one to chat you first

The guy got what he deserved. ...

They are not allowed to chat you first, that will be entrapment and a good lawyer might be able to use that basis to help you wiggle out of the case.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by jhubril(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Jail the animal. Randy Nigerian me should learn from this. Stupid set of fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by GloriousGbola: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2023
folake4u:
This is beautiful to see.

The jail you and your cohorts avoided in your lawless country, you'd meet many of jail terms and more abroad in Jesus name, we pray. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by folake4u(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That includes soapy and drilling of their asses.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Originalsly: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
A lesson for many to learn ... but many will insist the girl agreed. He met her on a dating site ... where one will correctly assume everyone is an adult. The problem is Police be on the site posing as children to trap pedophiles. He fell into the trap... he was told the age ...14 years old ... but instead of ending the conversations ... he continued. Sorry doesn't work abroad ... it was a mistake doesn't work ... neither does blaming the devil. Imprisonment and deportation loading.... child born... father in prison or Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Nuheights(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Sometimes, I am ashamed to identify myself as a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2023
That's why I really like one of my guy in Europe,before he gets serious with you,you must show your international passport and una must meet for cafe to talk. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by NovusHomo(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2023
youngrichnigga:
He's a chef 🍳🔪

Probably a washer of pots and pans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by MT: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Imagine, just relocated a month ago and he's already set to cheat, [b]now the wife will move on quickly with a sane man [/b]while he rots in jail, very good.

If the wife is a dependant, they are all being deported.

Once they cancel the dude permit, the wife's own and kid automatically cancelled.

Sadly enough, his record will be shared with the other 5-eyes countries for such an offence.

He should kiss Canada, US, UK, Australia and Europe bye bye for life!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by baralatie(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
grin.this kind news dey always funny me.with all the matured ladies wey full ground.Its like most of these guys na pedophiles for Naija that's why, their secret dey open if dem land abroad.what can a 14 years old girls do for you.A 30 years old guy.na wa o.
If you know how many of those matured women in UK don send go jail
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2023
What a pity. Infact person wey japa suppose dey celibate for the next 5 years hustling up and trying to really settle down. Just 3 months and him don destroy him life. UK in daa mud. All him folks go dey expect more innit pictures for WhatsApp/FB until they see this.
Some people are cursed!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Goodman247: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerians again, religious but not Godly
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by ojex004: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2023
See the shape of his head, Na Dem. Our bloder
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Omoluabi16(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2023
aswani:

They are not allowed to chat you first, that will be entrapment and a good lawyer might be able to use that basis to help you wiggle out of the case.
I don't think that kind of catfishing is illegal? They will always tell you they're underage. Don't think any lawyer can help. I actually support it. Uproot them before they strike. The intent was there.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by LordAdam16: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2023
uvie66:
Are these people ignorant or what, the girl have declared her age to you, but you still went ahead to exposed your genitals to her, the problem with UK is that Olosho is expensive.

Entry-level sex workers are cheap in Nigeria. Hasn't hobbled the miscreants.
The actual problem is that ephebophilia is fair game in most parts of the world, Nigeria inclusive.
However, the West (and more accurately, the Anglos) are ferociously insistent on the 18 year cut off.

Still, there are loopholes. Teen marriages are still a thing in the West.
Sadly, these id*ots caught with their hands in the cookie jar only want to dip a wick.
I wish the punishments were harsher.

Even if you emigrate to a place and they demand females under 21 are off the table, f*cking respect it.
Can't deal; pick a different country.
If you're ignorant, then well, that ignorance should cost you.

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by winner37(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2023
What a miserable ending life
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by APOPTOSIS: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2023
He admitted a lot too early.
Has right to remain silent till an attorney authorizes.
He has rights to an attorney.
If that lady was found on an adult site he still has a case but he messed it up by responding too early
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Chioma1989: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Sometimes, I wonder how these kind of guys with low IQ got to UK. Typical Nigerian with "sorry " attitude. People will commit heinous crime here and be saying, " I am sorry." , expecting you to forgive and move on. In some cases, some useless crowds will gather and follow him to beg you. " Oga, shebi e don beg you?, which kind wicked person you be?" Beggy beggy people. Thank God, Oyibo no dey hear, "abegi".
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Supremos: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2023
Oakenshield:
no be one of the mods
Lol. Werey
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK by Supremos: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2023
Lemos14:

you do it in basically all of your posts and its distracting.How long does someone have to scroll before seeing comments? A few pictures should do as long as people get the context
ok sir. I've heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.