Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Number Of Internet Users In Each State - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Number Of Internet Users In Each State (28828 Views)

Internet Users Latest Unlimited Data Plans Powered By Ntel / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Get Nigerian Internet Users Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Goodnewsforlife: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigercity:
Lies lies😂🤣🤣
Rivers state, imo and Edo should be among first 5
This is the headquarters of internet fraud, in Nigeria!
So the should have more internet
have u been to other parts of Nigeria?

So only fraudsters have access to internet?
So internet users are judged by d number of fraudsters in a state?

Kai, n these are d so called leaders of tomorrow?

I weep for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by AcuraZDX: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos n empty chest beating

Check that of oyo n the number of internet users n u will see its far above your 77%

Or will u still tell me igbos made up 50% of internet users in oyo state?

You guys are really funny and confused beings.

Tomorrow now, you guys will say Igbos have left their regions and have all migrated to SW.

When statistics come out, una go change mouth😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by abdeefggh: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're just realising that?

How much time does emeka have in a day to be online cheesy

Emeka no deh use atlest whatsapp?? 😳

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by CandidAdmin(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2023
This is not an achievement sir.

Besides, there are numerous reasons why people in one region will have more internet users than the other

1. Population
2. Population density
3. Poverty rate.
4. Unemployment.
4. Prefrence
5. Working on the internet.
6. Migration
7. Number of educated people.
And so on

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by KwuoteYourFada: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2023
abdeefggh:

Emeka no deh use atlest whatsapp?? 😳

He doesn't spend huge time online like Olaniyi

Who does nothing everyday but looking for Reno omokri to validate why he's a slum dweller in Beere Ibadan grin

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by abdeefggh: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

He doesn't spend huge time online like Olaniyi

Who does nothing everyday but looking for Reno omokri to validate why he's a slum dweller in Beere Ibadan grin

You are reasoning from your anus, whether u use whatsapp for 1 sec, It counted that u use internet. Your region is a village and comprises of uncivilized people, that's why they don't use internet

6 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by KwuoteYourFada: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
God keep trying to pass a message to u igbos but ur dumb skull isn’t getting d message

God frowns at d proud n arrogant n he humiliates them, u keep getting humiliated from all angle but instill don’t get d point that u should humble yourself

as if God hasn't humiliated you people enough Christmas bandits tongue

Our people take everywhere they go Thier home we don't care and God knows our motive towards Nigeria. There yorubas almost in thier millions alone in Anambra we don't make any fuss about that
Talk about humiliation,

God humiliates those who gave others 20 pounds

Those who voted Buhari a disaster and defended him here for 8 years God will continue to humiliate them one by one

We are neither proud nor arrogant we hardworking people fiercely competitive and we'll show the fruit of our hardwork .

Look Nigeria leadership from 70s till now tell me who God needs to humiliate

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by tollyboy5(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos n empty chest beating

Check that of oyo n the number of internet users n u will see its far above your 77%

Or will u still tell me igbos made up 50% of internet users in oyo state?
Make your statement without tagging a whole tribe man lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by foleskay(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Africa fact zone is not a reliable statistical source

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Front0lane: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2023
What is wrong with that ?

Wasn't that how you hopeless Igbo insulted Fulani for Buhari 8 years so what is wrong in retuning the favour.

SpatialKing:

Which 90% spend their time on Twitter attacking Peter Obi and Igbos ....

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Front0lane: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Of course as e no favour you.
If it is jamb that now you clowns will claim it as turn Nigeria to paradise n it is the next utopia

kettykin:
Time Nigeria gets it statistics right, since we have been having this statistics churned out , Nigeria never developed

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Lanretoye(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
your almighty anambra was far far behind d same oyo state u like to talk down on

If we place stats side by side your anambra can’t stand oyo state

U know I have schooled u in that thread that Reno hit u igbos below d belt as regards d brown roof of Ibadan

This is another pointer to show u that u igbos no reach

U people are just empty with no substance
thats why u see them all over the internet,trying to defend their region as if one is marketing a substandard product.they want to match up by all means forgeting that usefull product like garri no need branding to sell.
Irony1:

You guys should do a rain check on your mental faculties, because this statement from you, is a sign of someone who is mentally unbalanced.
others are mentally unbalanced but you are mentally balanced,that foolishness is in your gene.i still maintain that it is your poor and inferior quality and low life that always makes you wanto brandish or package yourselves in order to claim value.abeg just park with your low life and esteem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by basty: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2023
I disagree that Imo state is the most literate state in Nigeria.
This has shown that Imo state cannot be the most literate state in Nigeria.

https://www.wefinder24.com/2022/02/top-10-most-educated-states-in-nigeria.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Nunam(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2023
😯
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by DesChyko: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2023
This is one data that can be reliable and easy to verify since Telecoms have a database for this.

Unlike most of the orthodox Nigerian records.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by seanwilliam(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2023
I agree to that of Lagos and ogun. Lagos being the most populated state and Ogun being states with highest number of tertiary institutions hence more students ..

But oyo state , I doubt

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by freshvine(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
your almighty anambra was far far behind d same oyo state u like to talk down on

U know I have schooled u in that thread that Reno hit u igbos below d belt as regards d brown roof of Ibadan

Lagos and Ogun are intertwined and have the largest Ibo population in any part of the world.
The 2 states are cosmopolitan so shelve your myopic sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Goodnewsforlife: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2023
freshvine:

Lagos and Ogun are intertwined and have the largest Ibo population in any part of the world.
so ogun now is also a cosmopolitan state

Hope ogun will not turn no man’s land very soon?

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Tranquillity360: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
igbo people are something else

The more they keep bragging the more God keeps bringing them down
And God is lifting you yorubas as you dey brag and hate others cheesy grin

Or at least tell us where God bless you better than Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Goodnewsforlife: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

Make your statement without tagging a whole tribe man lipsrsealed
man

A whole tribe displays madness so it’s normal

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by DesChyko: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2023
basty:
I disagree that Imo state is the most literate state in Nigeria.
This has shown that Imo state cannot be the most literate state in Nigeria.

https://www.wefinder24.com/2022/02/top-10-most-educated-states-in-nigeria.html?m=1

Well, it may also interest you to know that there is a decline in the number of internet users in Nigeria, year-on-year basis.. Do you think it automatically translate to a decline in the number of literate people?
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by PureFace1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
freshvine:

I thought Igbo are only in Lagos State and have chased all Yoruba back to Ogun state.

You see Oyo on top 5 too is it because of Igbo too ? but when they released south west poverty statistics i didn't see your people claiming it.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by KwuoteYourFada: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
God needs to humiliate d igbos more

I guess I don tell u d truth now
Yes o he's humiliating us with his blessings

God has been faithful to us and we are grateful and we'll showcase to the world what God grace is like building from 20 pounds.

It winkcan only be God

1 Share

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by freshvine(f): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
so ogun now is also a cosmopolitan state

Hope ogun will not turn no man’s land very soon?

Entering Lagos from Sagamu through ojota and berger including places like Sango Otta are in Ogun but outskirts of Lagos State.

Diverse Nigerians are found in this places.

Ogun State is like the empty land lagos never had.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Goodnewsforlife: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
freshvine:

Entering Lagos from Sagamu through ojota and berger including places like Sango Otta are in Ogun but outskirts of Lagos State.

Diverse Nigerians are found in this places.

Ogun State is like the empty land lagos never had.
so right now igbos are busy developing ogun after developing Lagos?
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by freshvine(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
so right now igbos are busy developing ogun after developing Lagos?

Compare Osogbo and Awka in Anambra State, use it as development indices to argue who or whom is developing Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by orohbirodeysmel: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

Those in industries in Nnewi and Onitsha producing machines, machine spare parts. Goods and other finished products will leave their work come dey tweet...dey play

Did you see Aba there. I was not disappointed cos, I have been to Aba, the folks there are busy and don't even send your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram fake life and tribalism.
Folks there are busy with production

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Goodnewsforlife: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Those in industries in Nnewi and Onitsha producing machines, machine spare parts. Goods and other finished products will leave their work come dey tweet...dey play

Did you see Aba there. I was not disappointed cos, I have been to Aba, the folks there are busy and don't even send your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram fake life and tribalism.
Folks there are busy with production
so it is only in igbo land that they have industries n company n people working day in n out?

U are just pathetic folks

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Html Code For The Naira ₦ Is / Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Your Favorite Nigerian Website(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.