Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Number Of Internet Users In Each State - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Number Of Internet Users In Each State (28829 Views)

Internet Users Latest Unlimited Data Plans Powered By Ntel / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Get Nigerian Internet Users Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Arrowss(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

No it indicates
SW are educated and unemployed grin

Only about 15% of northerners uses internet

It indicates SW are more technologically inclined

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Arrowss(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2023
abdeefggh:
Three south west states made it to top four, this is one of the indications that South west has the biggest population by far, not northwest. It also indicates that yoruba is most likely the biggest tribe in Nigeria

It's not really about population, kano and kaduna has higher population respectively more than Ogun state, yet Ogun state is 2nd on the list, this shows that the west is more technologically inclined compared to other region

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Objectivist04: 1:06am On Dec 29, 2023
SpatialKing:

No wonder your Tinubu said your statistics we go chop..

Check the ratio of population to internet users
You will see SE still leads

For example Anambra is 5.53 million with 4.21 million

Anambra is more than 5.5 million, don't bring down the population of your state just because you want to prove a point as such may come back to hunt you

That 77% population of the state using Internet
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Shomek:

shut up
is aderonke bamidele not a yoruba
she is a blogger and a web developer search it on google
is seun osewa not a yoruba man

oponu
oni ori buruku

Again I ask you is Linda Ikeji Yoruba? Stop being a dull person
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Seunfretty: 4:54am On Dec 29, 2023
I dont know wat u guys smoke and I don't know why u say wat u say...I don't come here to comment often I just read and pass but I have to at this junction u igbos in here I don't know where u get ur stat from ...I can partly agree there are igbos in numbers in Lagos...but please if that stat is anything to go by then there are more internet users in south west and thats on period ...I can argue much about Lagos but I was born and bred in IBADAN ....my mother was born here too...and I I can tell you the population of outsiders from other region in Ibadan isn't up to 30%...and I can say it with my full chest...IBADAN IS A STRICTLY YORUBA DOMINATED STATE ..hence if Ibadan can be leading in the top 4 against many other states then it's no doubt south west has by far more elites using internet....
Once again I can say much about ibadan but ogun and Oyo is very dominated by yorubas ..and I can prove it anywhere especially Oyo and ibadan

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Shomek(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Irony1:

Again I ask you is Linda Ikeji Yoruba? Stop being a dull person
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by BluntCrazeMan: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2023
abdeefggh:
Three south west states made it to top four, this is one of the indications that South west has the biggest population by far, not northwest. It also indicates that yoruba is most likely the biggest tribe in Nigeria
Number of Yahoo-Yahoo..
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by MrSly(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2023
abdeefggh:
You are a clown. Let them check the subscribers based on state of origin nit state of residence. You low IQ won't stop amazing me.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by honeyB2018: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
abdeefggh:
Lagos leads followed by ogun state.

Any statistical information from NBS about Lagos State, should be seen as the information about the whole country.
Reason is this. Over 90% of the population of Lagos State, is made up of non- Indigenes. Meaning, it's the contributions of people from other regions and state, that made Lagos State what they are.
So using Lagos State to compare or judge other states, doesn't add up. For Ogun State and others, I can understand, but for Lagos State, it's a borrowed economy.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Shomek:
I don't have time to talk to people like you because u are jobless

Eyahhhh if only you know, but it is clear that you are very ignorant.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Dshocker(m): 7:45am On Jan 03
abdeefggh:

Igbo has more population in Lagos...
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by abdeefggh: 9:44am On Jan 03
Dshocker:

Igbo has more population in Lagos...

As how, you mean igbos are more than Yorubas?
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by ozehlaw: 2:23pm On Jan 23
Nigerian internet users are a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Html Code For The Naira ₦ Is / Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Your Favorite Nigerian Website(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.