Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Number Of Internet Users In Each State - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Number Of Internet Users In Each State (28862 Views)

Internet Users Latest Unlimited Data Plans Powered By Ntel / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Get Nigerian Internet Users Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by SpatialKing(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

You don't have a choice .

You are going back to that your viper den

Parasite

Human part harvester
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by hansomb: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
abdeefggh:
Three south west states made it to top four, this is one of the indications that South west has the biggest population by far, not northwest. It also indicates that yoruba is most likely the biggest tribe in Nigeria
most almajiris don't use Internet in the North. Take Note
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by officialfestus(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by SpatialKing(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

We go still deport you

Until then
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Madups(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
You know the meaning of `down'? Sorry i don forget say na sick person i dey follow talk.
Goodnewsforlife:
igbo people are something else

The more they keep bragging the more God keeps bringing them down
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Typing: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
decatalyst:
I was expecting at least 3 of the Eastern States to be in the top 3🙄

Igbo people no get money, na mouth them just get

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Kay25(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

No it indicates
SW are educated and unemployed grin

Only about 15% of northerners uses internet

Are ur sense of reasoning still intact?if u will ever talk of where presence of more job opportunities is it is south west
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
abdeefggh:
Three south west states made it to top four, this is one of the indications that South west has the biggest population by far, not northwest. It also indicates that yoruba is most likely the biggest tribe in Nigeria

Nooooo are you saying that the population of users sampled in the south west are homogenous(only Yorubas) I dare you to lie, in fact I double dare you.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
your almighty anambra was far far behind d same oyo state u like to talk down on

If we place stats side by side your anambra can’t stand oyo state

U know I have schooled u in that thread that Reno hit u igbos below d belt as regards d brown roof of Ibadan

This is another pointer to show u that u igbos no reach

U people are just empty with no substance

What are you really smoking? The south west data can you swear that it is 100% homogenous? When I say homogenous I mean only Yorubas.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
we shouldn’t take it serious because it truly shows igbos are empty noise makers abi?

But if it says otherwise we should believe it?

This is just d words of d bible at play with u igbo

“He who pride himself n raise himself higher than God has placed him will be disgraced but he who humble himself will b elevated”

U igbos always make noise n u end up been disgraced but yorubas look at u without saying a word n they triumph over u

All the noise about obi n how u present him as an angel n present tinubu as d devil, tinubu still won

God is teaching u igbos a lesson but u will never learn cos u are stubborn

What really is your problem? You are really mentally unstable oooo, so because of Internet users you are foaming in the mouth like this and raining curses on a tribe. Gut you really need help walahi. These mods will not see nasty posts like this and ban you accordingly.
Mynd44, Mukina2, NLPolicewoman rule 2 violation.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
chopnaira:

Likely more to do with prosperity. Na person wey get money dey buy data.

No dem dey borrow data ooooo
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are saying it is jobless people that have access to internet but rich igbos don’t have access to internet

So data for internet access is gotten from heaven?
So the busy man working all day will not touch his phone after work abi na every second u igbos dey work ni?

U igbos will not kill person, instead of accepting defeat u keep twisting logic n thereby making yourself look stupid

No wonder u all believe buhari was cloned without knowing d meaning of cloning

Which defeat are we in a war situation? I never knew we are in a war situation. Dude you are really unstable mentally ooooo, see what you are talking about online instead of being useful to yourself and working.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Front0lane:
Of course as e no favour you.
If it is jamb that now you clowns will claim it as turn Nigeria to paradise n it is the next utopia

Look at the mirror and you will see the clown, the real one I mean.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
DesChyko:

Well, it may also interest you to know that there is a decline in the number of internet users in Nigeria, year-on-year basis.. Do you think it automatically translate to a decline in the number of literate people?

It is a reflection of the economic situation in the country.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Sheggy13(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

No wonder your Tinubu said your statistics we go chop..

Check the ratio of population to internet users
You will see SE still leads

For example Anambra is 5.53 million with 4.21 million

That 77% population of the state using Internet

Calculate the ratio and percentage internet penetration for both Ogun and Oyo states with internet users given as 9.2 million and 8.17 million respectively, and see that your empty noise about Anambra at 77% means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

I am seeking God 🙏 now that I know we are truly at the end times.

But these people make me want to go back to camp Satan.

I reject them and their lame temptations.

I am struggling on how to reply them without insulting them.

I pray God gives me the wisdom to wish them a blissful trip to hell and for them to rush without hesitation to my suggestion.

I will not come down to the level of dogs anymore that's why I am not responding in my usual hot salvos to them.

Empty barrels
Covetous entities
Shameless liars
Boastful cretins
Liars , slanderers and false accusers
Antichrist minions of Satan.

I am ignoring them because I know they are irredeemable.

I think it's best we put these people out of our sphere of thought.

At the end, they were never worth our time .

You also aren't worth their time either. The problem with guys like you is that you overestimate your importance when in reality you ain't worth anything. See the rubbish you said all because of stats of Internet users. You guys don't learn walahi.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Telltruth123:

Don't mind them, 80% of people who buy their goods are Yorubas even when their fellow Igbo man enter their shops to buy something, the boys in the shops get tired because of their overpricing.

This your statement makes no sense.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

You don cast.

Every Nigerian has a great loathing of you 6th columnists.

We feed you.

You need us .

It is a parasitic relationship and you just admitted it by claiming Nigerian franchise.

You are lucky I am not in a position of influence or else you would have been gone yesterday.

Enjoy your few remaining breaths as Nigerians .

Because you will soon get what you wish for.

You are on borrowed time being Nigerians .

These statements of yours shows that you are the real chest beater and noisemaker. I wish you were a position of authority, you cannot do more than a dead rat.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Shomek:

shut up we yorubas don't come online to play
we come online to make money
we are bloggers
influencers
and video creator
we must not sell bad market to make money like u guys

So Linda Ikeji is Yoruba abi. Oga just be quiet abeg
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Drbolie:
People from other states like Benue, Kogi etc contribute to the population in SW States.

That is a big lie. Please stop being desperate in churning out these data

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Irony1: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Basic123:

LOL.....

YORUBALAND AND GREATNESS

Please be silent.
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Shomek(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Irony1:

So Linda Ikeji is Yoruba abi. Oga just be quiet abeg

is aderonke bamidele not a yoruba
she is a blogger and a web developer search it on google

1 Like

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
abdeefggh:

You dey confuse population indices with internet users!
Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by omohayek: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Blue3k:

The only thing I personally despise about how the NBS presents date is that it's hardly presented on proportional or per capita basis. The curious have to follow up behind them figure out context missing. What percentage of the state has access to the internet is more useful to know. They know better as statisticians but they're lazy.
I think the big difficulty there is that Nigeria hasn't had a single trustworthy census since 1963, so there's no good basis on which to make per-capita calculations - just look at all the preceding argumentation on this one topic about population figures. One can't blame the NBS for wishing to stick to verifiable facts, given how quick so many are to scream "bias" or "incompetence" whenever the numbers the NBS puts out don't match their personal desires.

At any rate, it's easy enough to plug the raw NBS numbers into a spreadsheet and calculate per-capita values based on whatever population estimates one would prefer to use.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Internet Users In Each State by Blue3k(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2023
omohayek:

I think the big difficulty there is that Nigeria hasn't had a single trustworthy census since 1963, so there's no good basis on which to make per-capita calculations - just look at all the preceding argumentation on this one topic about population figures. One can't blame the NBS for wishing to stick to verifiable facts, given how quick so many are to scream "bias" or "incompetence" whenever the numbers the NBS puts out don't match their personal desires.

At any rate, it's easy enough to plug the raw NBS numbers into a spreadsheet and calculate per-capita values based on whatever population estimates one would prefer to use.

I'd be alright with that excuse if they didn't measure poverty stats on percentage basis. This shows its about effort not them trusting their own numbers. They just pick and choose when they'd like to put in effort. I notice it's when they have the world bank or UN looking over their shoulder. Lol they want to the numbers before cutting checks.

Highlights of the 2022 Multidimensional Poverty Index survey reveal that:

63% of persons living within Nigeria (133 million people) are multidimensionally poor.The National MPI is 0.257, indicating that poor people in Nigeria experience just over one-quarter of all possible deprivations.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/news/78

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Html Code For The Naira ₦ Is / Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Your Favorite Nigerian Website(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.