Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch (22522 Views)

Woman Who Uses Wheelchair Complains About GTBank's Inaccesible Entrances / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Shows Off The Money He Sprayed On His Boss (photo) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Bigchristo: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5Df-ximk?si=gfoRXupeuE6GXjUH

In the video shown above, a young man, Chisom Okechukwu, resident in Anambra State, had his latest invention shared on video. This time, it was an electric wheel chair, which was made from locally-sourced parts/parts from scrap vehicles. The electric chair comes with a portable power source and is able to move in all directions.

Using his local language, Chisom answered questions bordering on its manufacture and operation. After that, the interviewer supported his efforts with thirty thousand naira, encouraged his father, who was present there, to consistently show him support and have faith in him. He also called on the society at large, to support his endeavour.

This is really commendable, government should empower him to do more

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by CJStarz: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Emphasis on the name and his state of origin is not needed

But damn, what a great talent he has got

FG should try to empower guys like this and that would force more people to discover and make use of their talents

When i saw chisom, i initially thought its a lady but na Man win this time

It's a unisex name just like Chika,Udochi Chizitere,Chizara, etc
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerian government don't appreciate talents especially the governor of anambra state. I dare him to send that young lad to any country in Europe for further trainings. Naija got talents but our leaders are daft and corrupt
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Brendaniel: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tunde835:
You too gon sef see wetin you write

Oga is it not the truth?
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
DesChyko:

In the video shown above, a young man, Chisom Okechukwu, resident in Anambra State, had his latest invention shared on video. This time, it was an electric wheel chair, which was made from locally-sourced parts/parts from scrap vehicles. The electric chair comes with a portable power source and is able to move in all directions.

Using his local language, Chisom answered questions bordering on its manufacture and operation. After that, the interviewer supported his efforts with thirty thousand naira, encouraged his father, who was present there, to consistently show him support and have faith in him. He also called on the society at large, to support his endeavour.

Good one Igbo Amaka!! This is better than drugs and painting Nigeria bad
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by SharingIsLife(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
See how dry the thread is, just change the topic to Chisom Okechukwu caught in Thailand with knife and see how the thread will full with insults on Igbos
But, they could still spew negativity on this. As long as there is an anchor they can use. For example, "wheelchair is not something good"🤣

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Brendaniel: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
SharingIsLife:

But, they could still spew negativity on this. As long as there is an anchor they can use. For example, "wheelchair is not something good"🤣

Pray you are not confined to a wheelchair to know what it is like if wheelchair is something good or not....
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by PHIPEX(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
This guy deserves a scholarship and support

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Patented: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Cool
DesChyko:

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by VULCAN(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
You tried to sound smart but to anyone who has driven around the East and seen the harvest of the decades long neglect by successive govts will see your post fkr what it truly is.

And before you mentioned Second Niger bridge.

Note that it was purposely designed to be so low to ensure ships are unable to pass under

It's actually a master stroke against the East, ensuring that Ships will never be able to follow the River Niger to berth in Anambra or the surrounding SE states

OKUCHI11:
I want to ask... All these people doing agitations in the SOUTH EAST...

when you are filling a form and it gets to nationality .... What country do you fill in...

A. Nigeria B. Biafra C. Zoo D. Stateless

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by ablejesus26(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Not a big deal na.
They are not the smartest Tribe in Africa for nothing.
Igbo and doing great things just be like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Calitoscassius(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
Nice one. One love Nigeria. We are one
naaa! We are not one the yorubrown roofs made it clear during Tifnubu campaign and election

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by ablejesus26(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
[sub][/sub]
OKUCHI11:

when you are filling a form and it gets to nationality .... What country do you fill in...

Agitation occurs most times as a result of having a failure for a govt.

You are not more Yoruba than the Oduduwa movement niggas.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Skillsnigeria: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
That's good
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Nigeriakan: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Great feat! Thank you Chisom
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Jokerman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
My dream is to build a research institution private.

In partnership with the Jews and sourcing talents from all parts of Nigeria.

This institution will be located in an eastern state.

Focus
Technology advancement in the areas of solving electricity with solar and earth energy in its cheapest form.

I would like to partner too if possible
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Artscollection: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Innosen copy that!!
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by CrossRhodes: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Emphasis on the name and his state of origin is not needed

But damn, what a great talent he has got

FG should try to empower guys like this and that would force more people to discover and make use of their talents

When i saw chisom, i initially thought its a lady but na Man win this time

Nothing like that

Emphasis must be made on region.

As long as you people emphasize when it's a bad report, same must be done for good product

Thank you
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by PEACE2023: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
DesChyko:

Mehn this is good. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Omoawoke2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Of what use is this chair when the world has gone pass this ?

Please this is not about tribe.
This makes no sense and a total celebration of mediocrity. The world has gone pass celebrating welders that fabricated what has outlived their purposes.
We are taking of A.I, emerging technologies and someone in Nigeria is celebrating a welder.
Who do africa this kind thing?

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by APOPTOSIS: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
First time in a long while I'm seeing a NEAT & Fantastic cutting Edge JOB. The Skeletal Framework is Top Notch
Therefore, I'm supporting his Ministry with #300k.
Whoever knows him should genuinely upload his contact or Father's Contact.
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by UNDFTD: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
You can slice and dice it any which way you want, Igbo speaking Biafrans are blessed with all sorts of TALENTS! And as Bob marley said, "He who Jah blessed, no man can curse!" This is the more reason that BIAFRA must exit Nigeria. No one can thrive in a very hostile and stifling environment where creativity, innovation and hard work are discouraged and considered "HARAM." There you have it folks!

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by yommen: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Igbo Kwenuu! It's a real deal, mehn. Nice from the young man. Am Yoruba man sha o!
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by RedAlert08(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Good one Igbo Amaka!! This is better than drugs and painting Nigeria bad

Exactly! Just like their president whose a narcotics lord. They're learning from him.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by DKM123: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tunde835:
I am a g@y m!serable tribalistic b!got who h@tes his life and so go on faceless forums to insult entire tribes so I can feel good about my s@d life.

I want to change but I can't help it. It's like I am accursed. Please help!
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by ud4u: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Such amazing talent but unfortunately government sends you no message. In Nigeria you are on your own cry

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by APOPTOSIS: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
OKUCHI11:

Modify it by adding

A. Nigeria
B. Biafra
C. Zoo
D. Stateless
E. Jungle
F. Zoological Garden
F. Lawless Society
G. All of the Above.

And the answer is
G. All of the Above

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Mccullum: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brilliant, good one.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by ibidokun65w: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Igbo, Ndi nwere ako nu 'che! Igbo, Ndi nwere ako nu 'che! ...

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by onojaford(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
My dream is to build a research institution private.

In partnership with the Jews and sourcing talents from all parts of Nigeria.

This institution will be located in an eastern state.

Focus
Technology advancement in the areas of solving electricity with solar and earth energy in its cheapest form.

Do you mean it?
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2023
RedAlert08:

Exactly! Just like their president whose a narcotics lord. They're learning from him.
Haha please I don't mean metaphor
Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Damlesky(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2023
Our primary school pupils/JSS students should be celebrating this school project not full grown adults abeg... We can actually do better!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.