Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Please Help I want to gain some weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I want to gain some weight (20973 Views)

Looking To Drop Some Weight? Give These Tips A Try / Put An End To Poor Erection N Quick Ejaculation. ..gain Some Respect / How Can I Add Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by samuel19222(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2023
do you know xasten mawu mawu??
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Heffalump(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I m married oga,thanks for dropping by!

Then get pregnant. You go see heavy weight and run undecided
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by illicit(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2023
I like it like that

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by maestro299: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2023
It's like this 'ahnie' moniker and one mod dey run things. How will this woman's trivial posts just be making front page while better threads waste away in Nairaland limbo?

8 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by TemmyT002(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2023
If that's you, your weight is awesome.
Unless you are doing it for the sake of somebody sha
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Didi2d(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2023
With what am seeing on the pix, I think you're OK.
Except you just tell us what you really want. Which I think is big ass

Just say say you want your back side to get bigger, simple

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by zikmano: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
But why? Are you "lekpa"?
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Realdeals(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
It was your daughter that took the picture, what are you looking for again?

Go and do family planning method that will stop your monthly period, then you'll gain weight.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by DrAda(f): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
This is just strange. Truly one man's meat is another's venom.

Already, i can see that your waist circumference is increasing. Why will you want to pile on that? Are you not concerned about your metabolic health?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Instead make you hit gym to maintain good shape. You Dey find fatty orobo up and down

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ppogba: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Person wey get head, e no get cap.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by tiswell(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Ynix:

Get married, have children and you will gain weight
Rest boy,you know nothing about the lady

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by naijapikin2(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Eat... Eat... And eat... Drugs will later affect you..

Just eat continually and eat stupidly..

As long as you continue eating stupidly you will get fat..

But it will be a stupid fatness πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So it depends if you want to remain with this current shape (which is okay if you ask me)

Or if you want to become stupidly fatπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
DrAda:
This is just strange.
For real. I want to believe this thread is just for attention.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by MrDoGood(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have taken drugs aids one to gain weight but non worked.
I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Please help recommend what to do so I can gain weight.
My current weight is 68kg.

Attached is a recent pics of me 26/12/2023.

Just relax and mark this your post. You will come back looking for how to go back to your former self.

With the photo I'm seeing, you're good. Don't let anyone body shame you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Alexlalax1(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Have sex...one in the morning, one in the night for three days. Las Las you go dey alright
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by smokinloud(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
With this perfect shape? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ComeToJesus: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Start watching the tummy. Beginning to show signs of bulging.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by drimzsmoke(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

You weight is perfect this way nahhhh, why do you want to add weight

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by McLizbae: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2023
Stay where God put your body! Matter of fact, you are weighted already nah. This picture alone shows your more than 60kg. Anything above 60kg is super weight for a woman with any plans to slay...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Cubeman: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2023
Despite your protruding belly, you are still looking for more calories. When your husband/boyfriend start going after slim shorties you will come here to rant that men are not good. Na yourself you dey do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2023
This woman just want validation, make people talk about her ugly shape. Some mumu people go start to dey give weight advice now πŸ˜’ πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Xinox: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

This has made first page, NIfpmod Seun? πŸ€”
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by latonione: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Why want to big when you can look big with kind of dress you wear.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Tribalbigot: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Tell your husband to be banging you steadily and you should make sure he deposit enough Akamu inside you, within 3 months you will put on more weight. This girl with inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Why add weight? you already look very good.

You need to burn off those belly fat sef. If you ever leave Nigeria to let's say Sweden, you will feel fat because the people there are very slim and toned.

You just need to sharpen your shapes and reveal those sweet, soul-melting, feminine shapes with workout.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by KingDash09(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Which weight you won add again madam
See you big belle
ahnie:

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by VEHINTOLAR: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Subtle advert for patronage! If you know,you know !

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Vinnie2000(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
OP Just wants to use Nairalanders to Catch cruise
and a Mod quickly obliged her. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by patrickcollins: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2023
Why you come cover your face, others are doing everything to create content ur come dey hide ur face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How We Cloth Diaper! / Why OAU Teaching Hospital Sacked Over 1500 Health Workers (Video) / Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.