Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Please Help I want to gain some weight - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I want to gain some weight (21017 Views)

Looking To Drop Some Weight? Give These Tips A Try / Put An End To Poor Erection N Quick Ejaculation. ..gain Some Respect / How Can I Add Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Tranquility2345: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Only you know what you want.

Because this photo is one of the perfect feminine shapes in the book of shapes-and-butts.

Don’t mind the liar. Those are either old or fake pics. Go and look at her recent posts and you will see she’s overweight. She’s doing this because a lot of people have been asking her to slow down with her dirty diet of junk, lots of sugar and very nasty oily street food.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by pinknipple: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Go and do Hiv test.

also the quality of your hobbies sperm too should be under check or replaced. you self don try....
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Originalsly: 1:07am On Jan 01
Gain weight? Is it you lost weight since married and dropped below your husband's minimum weight standard? To me you look damn good... great body ... but I'm not your husband as yet. Do you realize if you add weight your heart will have to work harder? ... and your lungs? ... and more weight on the breasts means more stress on your back? ... what about your knees and ankles? ... they will start acting up. With additional weight you can't be dropping yourself anyhow on people chairs ... nor be climbing old stairs. With the price of petrol sky high ... people wouldn't be willing to give you a lift ... then you can cause damage to the seat ... the shocks ... and stress the engine ... and gear box. If you're doing this to please your husband.... forget it ... let him go find a hippo ... just don't try turning yourself into one. More pics please!
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by bluefilm: 10:02pm On Jan 02
AZControversial:

Gain weight ke?

Your physique is just fine..... the moment you add weight, it'll be a mess!

Her physique is probably not okay to her because she lacks ass and boobs.

She desperately want to gain weight in those areas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 10 Coronavirus Patients / Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals / "It Can Never Be Well With Drunkards" - Man Says After Getting Drunk In Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.