Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Please Help I want to gain some weight - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I want to gain some weight (20985 Views)

Looking To Drop Some Weight? Give These Tips A Try / Put An End To Poor Erection N Quick Ejaculation. ..gain Some Respect / How Can I Add Some Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by engrken2(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Swallow your husband sperm... Na magic u go thank me later...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Kaido: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Which kind weight you need again, when you are not skinny.na wa o.see your big belle. angry
She was so skinny before. I am even happy she don add weight small.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Babysho(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
I think what she's saying is that she wants fat in the right areas because in my opinion, you're already on the heavier side.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by mabea: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
But you are fat already except you are asking for obesity
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by PROPHETmichael: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have taken drugs aids one to gain weight but non worked.
I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

Please help recommend what to do so I can gain weight.
My current weight is 68kg.

Attached is a recent pics of me 26/12/2023.

I see what you did there, may your market sell in 2024

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by dododawa1: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
For all d problem, NIGERIA facing

See this one problem.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Justiceleague1: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

I see what you did there, may your market sell in 2024

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by harsysky(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I want to add weight and I have tried everything possible to gain weight all to no avail.

I have eaten lots of noodles and fried eggs,eaten overnight,but the weight is not just weighting.

When person dey look for big nyash, e go talk say e need to add weight not knowing that adding weight for naija na for stomach. When that weight and big belle come, na here we go dey when you go open thread to be skinny

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by lomprico(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Get pregnant
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by newoffer: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dirty weight or Ajebo weight. Go try TomBrown

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Rubbiish(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Is this some sort of joke?
Are u really serious or u just want to mock fat people? 68kg is even too much for your height. Anything beyond this will be u looking too fat.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Attention seeker, we've seen you with your married ring abi weeding ring. Go get belle for the dude that is your husband maybe after that you can open another thread to ask us how to loose weight..
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by KIDfurniture(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Have plenty raw sex ! Plenty sperm is needed to knock u up. Get a disease free gbola

ahnie:

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Candreva: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Osisirisi! Person dey upper limit of normal and still want to be fat. For me, I consider a lady with your current BMI fat already. Why looking to be out of shape? You look good like this biko.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by FireUpNow(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Get married and start having kids with your husband fvcking you regularly pouring sperm into you the you will blow up like a balloon
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by davit: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Go get pregnant. You get weight by force. Confused gender. Mtcheww
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
This lady and her nonsense threads, dunno why mods keep pushing her mumu threads to FP

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
All you need to do is just exercise
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by omoadeleye(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nairalander248:

Fat people for your area dey threaten you?

If you are fatter than this, walahi I can't date you ooh

She talk say she wan fat for you before?
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Patojargz: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
I don see you finish!!! U no get problems walahi!
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by NJV: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

I guess it's your genes. Stop stressing yourself. As the years go by you'll surely add some weight here and there. I know a woman with four kids and believe me you're a fat person compared to her. There's another one with 6 boys and she's just like you. Just enjoy your life.
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by abba190: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
Na the gown dey padded,trust be told I really want to gain weight.
just say u want bigger ass
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:
This woman just want validation, make people talk about her ugly shape. Some mumu people go start to dey give weight advice now 😒 🙄
Na only you understand OP's intention. Attention whoring grin grin
Many people are just shallow sha. They can't take a second to think, just jumping on and giving advice. Nigerians sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP Just wants to use Nairalanders to Catch cruise
and a Mod quickly obliged her. undecided undecided

You see road grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Dsimmer: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Lol. This weight is okay na. I really don't see why some love to amass so much weight. The Op probably wants to gain more yansh and breast. But I think she's okay regardless. As long a person isn't looking scrawny looking like a stick, I don't see the need to amass weight. Also, The body should be made flexible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Geovanni412(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

What's your height?

Let's know if we will advise you like Kevin Samuel
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by Peterobi90: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:

Well... Never skip breakfast by 7:30am max.. lunch by 1pm... we can have this discussion when you start seeing result in 1 week.. also engage very less in energy draining activities..

1 Like

Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Okay thanks!
Peterobi90:

Well... Never skip breakfast by 7:30am max.. lunch by 1pm... we can have this discussion when you start seeing result in 1 week.. also engage very less in energy draining activities..
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by ahnie: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
davit:
Go get pregnant. You get weight by force. Confused gender. Mtcheww
I m Done with child bearing!
Re: Please Help I want to gain some weight by PinkNature: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ahnie, you just wanna flaunt your body. Haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer / This Is How We Cloth Diaper! / Lady Trapped In Traffic Gives Birth Inside A Car In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.