Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 (24798 Views)

In-depth Analysis: The Science Behind Glock 19X And Glock 31 / Glock 44 For Sale Vs. Glock 19X For Sale: Which Handgun Is Right For You? / What Special In Glock Lower And Upper Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by GanagiBitrus: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by blowjohn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
If the Wutang Clan rap about ur product, then ur certified.

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by DyingFetus: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
The 3D printed pistol by cord is more deadly than a Glock

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Mikespecialone(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Na my own vision be that grin
Make I modify am

👍
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Tunde835(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Remainds me of 2pac song "hit em up" grin

Grab your Glocks when you see 2pac...
call the Cops when you see... 2pac..

Modified. grin
Who shot me but you punks didn't finish now you're about to deal with the wrath of a menace n*gga I hit em' up

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by blueghost(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
No matter how strong a man is once a gun is pointed at him he must mellow down. Gun no be anybody mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

The man responsible for millions of deaths around the world

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. That is why people are charged for murder, instead of the gun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Hezmatosky: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Atleas gun is useful. What will you say of one who initiated cultism in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by koning: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
Wow so Glock isn't an American design

I'm just as surprised as you.

What about "Smiff en Wessum"
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Rizla2024: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
Abeg where i fit see Glock-17 buy? He get some people yanch make i wan use am shoot grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Odod0: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mikespecialone:
He lived by the gun and did not die by the gun

He wasn't going about killing people unnecessarily with gun..
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by VULCAN(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
What a pointless post!

Why the dick measuring contest?

Who called for comparison now?

DyingFetus:
The 3D printed pistol by cord is more deadly than a Glock

3 Likes

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Rizla2024: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. That is why people are charged for murder, instead of the gun

yes you are 100percent right people kill people not guns
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Mikespecialone(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Odod0:

He wasn't going about killing people unnecessarily with gun..

Millions are dead because he made a gun , indirectly he killed them or is there any good thing gun is used for aside killing
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by nedekid: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Abeg make them give us right to bear arms. Vetted Nigerians with nin, bvn records.
Which thief go come your house when glock with 18 rounds de?
Which urchin go come optain you when your moto breakdown for road, day or night?
Omo, all man go respect themselves.
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Difrent: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
tishbite42:

Let bygones be bygones
We want peace, no need to buy guns

2pac asked " will there ever be peace or we all just heading for doom... Still consumed by the beef and I know there'll never be peace ....that's why I keep my pistol when I walk the streets Nigga cos there'll never be peace
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by RepoMan007: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
post=127665784:
From all of us at MANNA : May his wonderful Soul Rest in Perfect peace.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.
You should be in shock like your darling daddy.
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Rizla2024: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
nedekid:
Abeg make them give us right to bear arms. Vetted Nigerians with nin, bvn records.
Which thief go come your house when glock with 18 rounds de?
Which urchin go come optain you when your moto breakdown for road, day or night?
Omo, all man go respect themselves.

na me go happy pass if dem legally guns, who they come they fear who they go they fear

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by grandstar(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
What better headquarters for a gun manufacturers headquarters but the United States!
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Rizla2024: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Difrent:

2pac asked " will there ever be peace or we all just heading for doom... Still consumed by the beef and I know there'll never be peace ....that's why I keep my pistol when I walk the streets Nigga cos there'll never be peace

na people like dem 2pac make gangsta life sweet for US, Rip to the legendary 2pac
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by McStoic(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Remainds me of 2pac song "hit em up" grin

Grab your Glocks when you see 2pac...
call the Cops when you see... 2pac..

Modified. grin

Who shot me but you punks didn't finish.. grin
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Weknowbetter: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
phransix2:
Many have lost their lives due to his invention.
Many have lost their lives to the destructive nature of man.
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by nzoptunechi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
..... I talk to God every night hoping that he's listening, I know he's protecting me but I still stay with my Glock..... 50cent
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Johntimo1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Nigerian insurgents been making 'shakabula' since 'fiarfra'...one round shot (lucky if your hand's still there). grin

Unfortunately for even your papa Dey fear them
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Westerhoffe(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
He created the messengers of death...and a point of defense...
Well, RIP to him.
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Rizla2024: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Weknowbetter:

Many have lost their lives to the destructive nature of man.

tell am say if humans nor see gun dem go use knife if dem nor see knife dem go use plank if dem nor see plank dem go use hand, one thing for sure besay humans must kill.

It has even been discovered that humans are the most dangerous species on earth, not mosquitoes not tigers not even lions but humans so he should not blame the maker of guns or the gun but the humans that use the gun against themselves

1 Like

Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Thundafireseun: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

He didn’t pull the trigger
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Pointnoire(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Very sad they make good firearms I own two of his designs G23 and G17
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Streetmovement(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A real nigga cool

Rest well
Re: The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 by Lightorder: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Please o , does it mean Arabs don't invent anything ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Cannt Laugh .vol 2 / Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? / Stella and Jet creams.....Did U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.