Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri (2071 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Pandora Papers: Why Avoiding Paying Taxes To A Country You Claim To Love? / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by Lastmankc(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

U had to go off topic to post something not related to the original thread

U could not counter him with facts, stats, history or records

U wanna troll but couldnt even do that logically
But he's right.You guys are sucking Reno balls bc he's against ibo .If he's saying bad things against your master you will attack him.That was why he refreshed your memory on what he said about your god before the election.And I am sure you guys attacked him during that period.Reno start attacking ibos because obedients usually burst his lies and propagandas .
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by Dafresh: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Godfullsam:

Go and pick up your arms and retaliate na
Shebi you guys are very brave and yorubas are coward?
They didn't kill igbos online, they killed igbos in the civil war.
Go and start another war like ojukwu, stop ranting online like the coward that you are ..
Nobody is ranting online but na small small we go reach there
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by Godfullsam(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dafresh:

Nobody is ranting online but na small small we go reach there

Keep coming small small , but when you eventually reach there , you will meet us waiting and fully prepared because while you were coming small small , we have overtaken you guys with the speed of light
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by yommen: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Streetdoctor:

igbos voted OBJ
Igbos voted late yaradua
yorubas voted Buhari (failure)
Yorubas voted Tinubu another(failure)
so tell me what i dont know

Go and get your facts right. The only person that tried among the first 3 is Yaradua. In what way did Obasanjo improve Nigeria with the 16 Billion $ he claimed to use for power projects without success?

As far as I am concerned, I can't rate Tinubu yet because he hasn't even spent a year in office out of 4.

1 Like

Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by Dafresh: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Godfullsam:

Keep coming small small , but when you eventually reach there , you will meet us waiting and fully prepared because while you were coming small small , we have overtaken you guys with the speed of light
It's better you digest my quote to you.
Small small?
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by yommen: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
OmoFiditi:
I agree with Reno because he is greater than Awolowo and MKO put together.

Yes o. He is far greater than Ojukwu the coward that led 3million people to their early grave and Azikiwe the greatest killer of Igbo dreams.
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by Godfullsam(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dafresh:

It's better you digest my quote to you.
Small small?

What ever that means, just be rest assured that we are miles ahead.
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by lexylaw40kuti: 8:31pm On Jan 02
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by akpumping7720(m): 3:18am On Jan 03
Streetdoctor:

All these small boys with Android phone that doesn't know history. Son!! When did u start following Nigerian politics? Go and ask ur elders at home if buhari had ever picked SE as a running mate?
So Chuba Okadigbo is a Fulani man abi?

1 Like

Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by gabbytabby: 5:12am On Jan 03
They hate us (or anti-us) is a preemptive strike and tactics employed by evil doers and oppressors to pretend that they are the victim in order to put the oppressed and their challengers on the defensive.

Do not fall for the blackmail or allow yourself to be bullied into silence or subjugation. If you see evil say something.

One starts to understand why they call themselves the Jews of Africa. It is in the character that they seek to emulate.

1 Like

Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:55am On Jan 03
OmoFiditi:
I agree with Reno because he is greater than Awolowo and MKO put together.

Thanks for this post. This statement of yours just proved that You are not even a Yoruba at all

No Yoruba would say this

This statement gave u out already....I think i know the shape of your head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by OmoFiditi: 4:09pm On Jan 03
EmperorCaesar:

Thanks for this post. This statement of yours just proved that You are not even a Yoruba at all

No Yoruba would say this

This statement gave u out already....I think i know the shape of your head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The truth must be said regardless where one comes from. Dele Farotimi and Ishare the same ideologies as yoruba.

Omoluwabi ni wa.
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:18am On Jan 04
OmoFiditi:

The truth must be said regardless where one comes from. Dele Farotimi and Ishare the same ideologies as yoruba.

Omoluwabi ni wa.

U dont get
Its normal for a Yoruba person to share a diff ideology from the normal APC person but throwing Jabs against legendary Yoruba man is a proof u arent a Yoruba

U can support Obi and wish Igbo to become President, Macaroni did so too, but he will never abuse a dead Yoruba legend like u just did

That u speak Yoruba doesnt mean anything...I am fluent in Igbo too, always lived in Anambra all my life but I am not Igbo
Re: This Hate You Claim Others Have For You Is Actually The Reverse - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 3:10am On Jan 10
EmperorCaesar:

U dont get
Its normal for a Yoruba person to share a diff ideology from the normal APC person but throwing Jabs against legendary Yoruba man is a proof u arent a Yoruba

U can support Obi and wish Igbo to become President, Macaroni did so too, but he will never abuse a dead Yoruba legend like u just did

That u speak Yoruba doesnt mean anything...I am fluent in Igbo too, always lived in Anambra all my life but I am not Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead / Discuss The Obama Speech In Ghana / Army Declares Chinenye Anyim Nyerere Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.