Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See A Trick Fashion Companies Use To Introduce New Fashion Trends To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Trick Fashion Companies Use To Introduce New Fashion Trends To Ladies (398 Views)

What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round / Guys, Let Me Teach You A Trick. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See A Trick Fashion Companies Use To Introduce New Fashion Trends To Ladies by SharingIsLife(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Let's watch and see if my prediction comes true. I'm predicting that this female fashion trend will reign in 2024.

It is now trending on Twitter and I see ladies falling for it. So, let's begin now to get used to it.

Re: See A Trick Fashion Companies Use To Introduce New Fashion Trends To Ladies by Uptheante(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Some girls are already wearing it in 2023.
I'm sure by 2024 it will become the fashion trend among many ladies

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For The Rise Of Toxic Feminism / " Two Things You Cant Do For Love" / DNA Test Reveals I'm Not The Father Of My Child Says American Rapper Trippie Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.