Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness (1046 Views)

What Are Your Right If You Are Being Raided In ASHEWO JOINT? / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (2) (3) (4)

Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by mowapa(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
My good pal is in romance with this lady who claimed to have lived in Italy in the past, the indices is there that she may have been in "business"in the past while there, she is from Edo,never told me what she did there, other than she was a student.

How do you extract the truth? if anyone here has an answer.
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by omega25red(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
she told you she was a student! what more do you want? if you suspect her that much then leave her be abi na by force?
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2011
^pls can u explain d meaning of d symbol in ur signature.
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by Sijo01(f): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2011
omega25red:

she told you she was a student! what more do you want? if you suspect her that much then leave her be abi na by force?

God bless u!
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by kpolli(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
There is a truth syrup u can give her
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by 195(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mo pa ri pa Jan ko ri ko shocked shocked shocked
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
student for italy? grin
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by r231(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
omega25red:

Thank you

or you can take her for MOT testing grin cheesy

chk the millage cheesy
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by 195(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

student for italy? grin

Falls from TREE  grin  grin  grin

EDO FOR THAT MATTER  grin  grin
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by 195(f): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
r231:

Thank you

or you can take her for MOT testing grin cheesy

chk the millage cheesy

Abi R231 help the dude - check if her odometer still LOW undecided undecided
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by mowapa(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2011

Pal!! i have no qualms with her story,except she is pushing hard for engagement and leaving gaps in her story

Falls from TREE     

EDO FOR THAT MATTER     

My second cousin wife is from Edo and she NEVER lived in Italy or Europe ,straight from Naija.That is how my friend met her
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by smallz90(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
No insult our edo Girls o
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by bamosagie(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na wao! So becos she from Edo, U dey wonda if her tory na true, if she from Owerri or Abeokuta u 4 swear with bible say na true she dey talk. If she come from Zamfara u 4 stake ur life say na true. Tribalists weda U do ashewo 4 port harcourt or u do am 4 italy. all na ashewo.
Re: Edo,lived In Italy B/4. Could She Have Been In Ashewo Buisness by 195(f): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
smallz90:

No insult our edo Girls o

Levels In Marriage / . / I Need A Caring And Loving Guy