Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari (48799 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2023
I understand car is an asset but aren't there better assets that these guys can put their money in??

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Ireportlive: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2023
easyfem:
This guys just dey waist money and pls dont just judge me like that but I just felt like pple are hungry and you can create a platform to help than spending millions of dollars on materials things .... no b person be akon or mane ?

Akeredolu, and MohBad both have what they really loved and wish to have, but death won't let them

So while you are alive please endeavor to give yourself all that you desire, life is short

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Soulsymbol99: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2023
Em wan finish the Arab money grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Rizla2024: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
1.4 bill is a whole lot of money. In fact, it's Osimhen's monthly pay shocked
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.
I'll rather enjoy and die than live in misery and still die.
More wins to you Babanla! You don pay your dues, so you deserve all the best.

i like you for liking wizkid, who nor like bigwiz make he/she go embrace transformer and yes proverty is vanity too.

Proverty nor be make-up and nor be ticket to heaven. All hail to my superstar bigwiz βœŒοΈπŸ¦…

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Entertainment is the new Crude Oil

Money this guys make from streaming is huge

Mc hammer did more than this. if they don't invest well they will go broke unless they don't stop singing or doing tours.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Ireportlive: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2023
jaxxy:

Mc hammer did more than this. if they don't invest well they will go broke.

Record label messed up MC Hammer

Wizkid has rights and royalties to all his works

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by AncientAlien(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2023
H
I hate this Ferrari. The last time I enter it. The experience was like a sardine fish false into a can. I don't see any difference between this over hyped car and low budget two doors car.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2023
Bigtit wiz
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by omooba969(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2023
easyfem:
This guys just dey waist money and pls dont just judge me like that but I just felt like pple are hungry and you can create a platform to help than spending millions of dollars on materials things .... no b person be akon or mane ?

It's a divine gift to be able to give gracefully, not so common though, not everyone has the gift.

Hope u gerrit. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Dnet9dnet: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2023
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Streetmovement(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

cool
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by lexy2014: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2023
Kokorokomano:
If you have it, spend it!!!

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

It's a permanet cure and not an aphrodisiac.
If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account.
If you have it, spend it For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by princeabdul(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2023
He should have used the money to help people back home, this is a extravagant life and God is against it.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ™
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Black man make money is for show off and taunting his fellow black man. It seven reflected in their art in form of music.

If black man never Robb him money for him fellow black man face him money never come full circle

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by dontrulee: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Maintenance?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by hedeybody: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Rizla2024: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to you big wiz the biggest bird in africa, may you continue to fly to success fly and never stomble fly and never wary.

Who nor like you make he go face trailer enter six feet we don't like you we love ❀️ you

#bigwiz βœŒοΈπŸ¦…

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Silentgroper(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
This will buy two plots of lands in Lekki Phase 2 in LAGOS and in five years time will worth ten times.

Sometimes, the celebrity doesn't think about the future and start begging when the time are hard.

They can always sell their assets...

Sometimes that's the point of this ...

Cars like this could turn out to be some sort investment ... Their worth doesn't really depreciate..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Tetraozonaitera: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
King3urna:
Always saying bullshit wetin you dey wait for try dey go this heaven ones na

Keep you dirty demon invested mouth shut.
Since you have been living the devilish life the way you want it what have you got to show.
Lunatic.

Because the guy doesn't reply you fools, you attack him at every opportunity.

Everyone making comments has the right to their opinion like Righteousness has too. But Demonic oppression that is worrying you lot makes you single him out for trolling.

Use your father to do rituals to ride Bugatti, it is you cup of Nescafe.
But leave someone else out of your generational inherited mental disorder.

You must be planning to use your girlfriend for rituals in the new year I know, because you must ride Benz.
Ọmọ ẸrÑn

Reply Me.

I am not like Righteousness who overlooks you people's madness.
I give it to you as it comes

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by samwillyco1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Just make MONEY and leave people to be counting your blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Omodua(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wpv07Z-KkE?si=9YIFSQe5Bddt_M41

WizKid, the outstanding Afrobeats singer, is said to have spent over a billion naira on a brand-new Ferrari SF90.

The musician was tagged in an Instagram post by a well-known vehicle dealer, @Datboi_autos.

According to reports, the musician paid 1.4 billion naira for the expensive sports automobile.

Wizkid’s fan, @Sakpo0007 who also shared the news on his page wrote;

I am not enthusiastic. Not in a society where there is mass poverty and crass injustice.

Part of the money could have been Channeled to the needy in Plateau state and elsewhere where there is humanitarian crises.

Misapplication of wealth!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by VinnyBaba: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
My Ovaries😍😍😍😍😍

Lolss.

Dont worry, Ur Arsenal Fan Boyfriend will buy you something like this.🀨🀨

Arsenal Fans dey always get Money. 😊😊😎
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by DaTruths: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Topshow4real:
N1.4b is huge.
It will take 50years to finish 1.4b if you decide to spend 76k daily. Omoo

One can't spend 76k daily, you will spend more than that if you have that amount.

Car alone fit chop 20-30m
House fit collect 150-200m.

How many years remain? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Rizla2024: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Adakintroy:
Black man make money is for show off and taunting his fellow black man. It seven reflected in their art in form of music.

If black man never Robb him money for him fellow black man face him money never come full circle

my brother go die na besides make your own money and keep it to yourself. Allow people make wan show off, show off and fvck off you
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by KingAzubuike(f): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
DaTruths:

One can't spend 76k daily, you will spend more than that if you have that amount.

Car alone fit chop 20-30m
House fit collect 150-200m.

How many years remain? grin
No mind am. If you get 1.4b, you fit finish am in 1-2 months.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Omodua(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.
Oops!

Your comments in bad taste. Discouraging.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Omodua(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

Oops!

Your comments in bad taste. Discouraging.

Don't encourage anything bad. Morally right.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Oakenshield: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sad thing he can't drive from Lagos to other states or even within Lagos comfortable because of roads
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by VinnyBaba: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omodua:
I am not enthusiastic. Not in a society where there is mass poverty and crass injustice.

Part of the money could have been Channeled to the needy in Plateau state and elsewhere where there is humanitarian crises.

Misapplication of wealth!

You are right, though.

But Banditry and Terrorism is sponsored by top men in Govt and our leaders know them. undecided

For instance, Buhari, Tinubu, Peter Obi, Obasanjo, Jonathan, etc
All Know the Founders and Sponsors of BOKO Haram but they chose to be Silent due to Specific Interest. sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by AncientAlien(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
Topshow4real:
N1.4b is huge.
It will take 50years to finish 1.4b if you decide to spend 76k daily. Omoo
76k? The last time me and myguyz visited club, close to 4.5 million naira was spent on liquor alone. 1.4 billion naira! How much is money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
which Nigerian road he wan fly am put?

Not hating, but dis is simple unnecessary waste of funds!

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Over-rated Nigerian Artistes By Naijatainment / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.