Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari (48986 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Rizla2024: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
samwillyco1:
Just make MONEY and leave people to be counting your blessings.

sharp 💯

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Gandrova: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! That is some Machine! That is a whole lot of cash.

The Greatest thing that happened to Humanity all over the world is that the Greatest and most Important need in life is Free of Charge.
Imagine if we had to pay to make eternal life in Heaven.

The Greatest and Most Important need of Humanity is the Salvation of our soul.

You don't need any cash Payment for it.
You don't need to be this or that to have it.
JESUS CHRIST paid the price on Cross of Calvary.
JESUS CHRIST has paid it All.

All you need is to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

There is no more time Folks,
JESUS CHRIST is Coming quickly !
Amend your ways, Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ now the opportunity is available.
The next moment is not guaranteed.

Chairman Vanity announcer !
Poor man thinking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Lordsammy57: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
How much dey this guy accout sef?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by killsmith(f): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
1.4 bill is a whole lot of money. In fact, it's Osimhen's monthly pay shocked
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.
I'll rather enjoy and die than live in misery and still die.
More wins to you Babanla! You don pay your dues, so you deserve all the best.
Vanity na wetin poor man dey take console himself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by stormborn28(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in love with wizkid for no reason.

Congratulations wizkid!! I love you!!

Poverty lady

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by LeeSmart: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omor u go fear now. All my investments put together no even worth 300mil highest maybe na 150-200mil, while person (bigwiz) dey here the buy motor of 1.4billion. Hmm God abeg oo
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Jokerman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Does WizKid have any investment in his hometown?? Instead of buying all these irrelevance 😵‍💫
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by VinnyBaba: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
which Nigerian road he wan fly am put?

Not hating, but dis is simple unnecessary waste of funds!

lipsrsealed

See you. 😏

How many times you dey see WIZKID for Naija? 😏

All these Luxury Cars by Celebrities are never Bought to be Driven in Nigerian roads. sad

They can Drive in Foreign countries, when going for Shows, Tours and awards. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by VinnyBaba: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jokerman:
Does WizKid have any investment in his hometown?? Instead of buying all these irrelevance 😵‍💫

Lol,

Bros, na wa for you.😏🙂

So A Billionaire must invest in his Hometown?😕

Did DANGOTE or OTEDOLA invest in their Hometown? 🙄
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! That is some Machine! That is a whole lot of cash.

The Greatest thing that happened to Humanity all over the world is that the Greatest and most Important need in life is Free of Charge.
Imagine if we had to pay to make eternal life in Heaven.

The Greatest and Most Important need of Humanity is the Salvation of our soul.

You don't need any cash Payment for it.
You don't need to be this or that to have it.
JESUS CHRIST paid the price on Cross of Calvary.
JESUS CHRIST has paid it All.

All you need is to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

There is no more time Folks,
JESUS CHRIST is Coming quickly !
Amend your ways, Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ now the opportunity is available.
The next moment is not guaranteed.

Baba, where d 2024 crossover night party Church service at?
Drop location pls!
cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See you. 😏

How many times you dey see WIZKID for Naija? 😏

All these Luxury Cars by Celebrities are never Bought to be Driven in Nigerian roads. sad

They can Drive in Foreign countries, when going for Shows, Tours and awards. smiley
Car was bought in 9ja here!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by FODA(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
AncientAlien:
H
I hate this Ferrari. The last time I enter it. The experience was like a sardine fish false into a can. I don't see any difference between this over hyped car and low budget two doors car.
overhype micra

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by VinnyBaba: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Car was bought in 9ja here!

Doesn't Matter.

He will likely not drive it, in our Roads. smiley
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Ybholy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
I just dey imagine the seller with other fleets of cars above 500m to 1billon+. His worth and doings and profits 🥶🥶🥶

Men mount for naija shaa
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Ykc2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
People can lie shaa
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by TrainPark: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wpv07Z-KkE?si=9YIFSQe5Bddt_M41

WizKid, the outstanding Afrobeats singer, is said to have spent over a billion naira on a brand-new Ferrari SF90.

The musician was tagged in an Instagram post by a well-known vehicle dealer, @Datboi_autos.

According to reports, the musician paid 1.4 billion naira for the expensive sports automobile.

Wizkid’s fan, @Sakpo0007 who also shared the news on his page wrote;

This one go soon broke like all people who think that money is to be wasted and fame will last forever!
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by lekanation(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ola of Lagos made a review of this car few weeks ago.. How did you know wizkid has bought it when he didn't even have any post related to the car on tiktok or instagram
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Siberia01(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
cry
When will the white man churn out such amount to buy anything from Us.....
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by toxtimmy: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats to him and all the best to him.

But Why we like worship people because dem get material things?... He has a Ferrari and so what?... How does that change your life situation?... Do you even know if you contributed you hard earned cash so he can buy a Ferrari?

Is Wizkid or wizman better then any of you?... If you get wheelbarrow, bicycle, or nothing with wheels does not make Wizkid better than you... Infact if you want to get you own darari invest in yourself not in others material things.

nlparrot:

WizKid, the outstanding Afrobeats singer, is said to have spent over a billion naira on a brand-new Ferrari SF90.

The musician was tagged in an Instagram post by a well-known vehicle dealer, @Datboi_autos.

According to reports, the musician paid 1.4 billion naira for the expensive sports automobile.

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Buharidgeneral: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
nlparrot:

Toy or car?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by SmartyPants(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Entertainment is the new Crude Oil

Money this guys make from streaming is huge

Oil tycoons dey laugh you. Entertainment is good but its nothing close to being the new crude oil. Even the big tech bros are way bigger than all these Wizkid them.

Go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by InfectedEmbryo: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Rented
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Phantom233: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats but cars are liabilities not assets he better invest well now that his music is almost fading. Meanwhile Genevieve is building a massive housing estate in Abuja while Mr Easy is doing similarly in Rwanda . embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Bintasukai: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

I've seen Righteousness2 on this thread and I'm certain he is about to spew another gibberish of vanity shocked
Poverty itself is vanity. If you enjoy, you will die. If you live in misery and poverty, you will still die.

When the missionaries were going to Congo, King Leopold of Belgium told them to concentrate on scriptures that extolled the virtues of poverty,so that the Belgian colonizers could empty Congo’s treasures while the locals were talking about vanity upon vanity.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by wink2015(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Entertainment is the new Crude Oil

Money this guys make from streaming is huge

Explain further this STREAMING you are talking about.

That seems to be the NEW CASH MACHINES ?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by laivwire(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
It's nice but I can bet he didn't pay that #1.4bn for the car. It's likely on lease with monthly payments which are significantly lower but still a substantial amount.

Good to see Nigerian artists making and spending the big bucks.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by drerocker: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Na waoo see my life I de here de find money to buy chicken for the new year I never.
Wetin I do now which sin I commit.
Please I need helper please locate me I don tire for suffer and poverty.i just need a link baba God
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by creolehunt: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Money good I swear.

Hope you're not comparing Osimehn and Wizkids earnings?

While it may take wizkid years to save up that fund, it will take Osimehn few months
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Johel(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
nlparrot:

Now this is an expensive shit...there's wealth in anything related to Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bintasukai:

When the missionaries were going to Congo, King Leopold of Belgium told them to concentrate on scriptures that extolled the virtues of poverty,so that the Belgian colonizers could empty Congo’s treasures while the locals were talking about vanity upon vanity.
the letter was fake. The king wrote to his countrymen in English🙄
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emperor4love(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

I swear bro. Entertainment is the new oil well.
I laugh each time I hear people talk about rituals, you fit use your whole community do ritual and you no go get up to N50m grin
stop playing bro,I don see person collect 4mdolls for street even last year some boys for hood in asaba collect 200k,everything be level and all dis big men no trust them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.