Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari (48828 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Fearyourcreator: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
easyfem:
This guys just dey waist money and pls dont just judge me like that but I just felt like pple are hungry and you can create a platform to help than spending millions of dollars on materials things .... no b person be akon or mane ?
Lolzzz .. na blackman na...
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Fearyourcreator: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
omooba969:

It's a divine gift to be able to give gracefully, not so common though, not everyone has the gift.

Hope u gerrit. smiley
You no lie... It's a gift on its own
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by King3urna(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Starving fool forming millionaire. I know you are sleeping with empty stomach tonight.
You had better compose a SOS message and post for everyone to see so, they can know how to help you.

Haha iyamazi na 🤣 😆 I don't was time on people like you 😅 na attention you dey find zukwaike nwoke
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Fearyourcreator: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Adakintroy:
Black man make money is for show off and taunting his fellow black man. It seven reflected in their art in form of music.

If black man never Robb him money for him fellow black man face him money never come full circle
Lolz
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Fearyourcreator: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

They can always sell their assets...

Sometimes that's the point of this ...

Cars like this could turn out to be some sort investment ... Their worth doesn't really depreciate..
Na lie ... E dey depreciate... He don buy am e don buy am...
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by franugo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in love with wizkid for no reason.

Congratulations wizkid!! I love you!!

Lol,,,thought you didn't believe in love?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ChengHun(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
1.4 billion for a car!
How much is Ekiti 2024 budget?
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by pacespot(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
Inflation has no meaning to these guys' wealths
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Pennilessword1: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! That is some Machine! That is a whole lot of cash.

The Greatest thing that happened to Humanity all over the world is that the Greatest and most Important need in life is Free of Charge.
Imagine if we had to pay to make eternal life in Heaven.

The Greatest and Most Important need of Humanity is the Salvation of our soul.

You don't need any cash Payment for it.
You don't need to be this or that to have it.
JESUS CHRIST paid the price on Cross of Calvary.
JESUS CHRIST has paid it All.

All you need is to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

There is no more time Folks,
JESUS CHRIST is Coming quickly !
Amend your ways, Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ now the opportunity is available.
The next moment is not guaranteed.

Since over 4 years ago...he never reach..he is still coming..?okay
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Omodua(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You are right, though.

But Banditry and Terrorism is sponsored by top men in Govt and our leaders know them. undecided

For instance, Buhari, Tinubu, Peter Obi, Obasanjo, Jonathan, etc
All Know the Founders and Sponsors of BOKO Haram but they chose to be Silent due to Specific Interest. sad
OK

I agree with you. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Lilgabby(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
E be like say i go join vanity crew ooh😂😂😂
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Silentgroper(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na lie ... E dey depreciate... He don buy am e don buy am...
if e depreciate, he will still for something close to that or a lil bit less ..

Except say im go crash the car ... Na that time the car go lose value
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by ayo2008: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

Wallowing in abject poverty is also temporary without Jesus. What exactly are you trying to say?

Know Jesus, know life!
In Jesus we have everlasting enjoyment
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by emapeteum(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
King3urna:

Your just too stupid oga I don't do religious Banta biko go and rest your weak and hungry bone somewhere
then stay off with your stupidity.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Entertainment is the new Crude Oil

Money this guys make from streaming is huge

Please explain.... i am still wondering whether true them get this money
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by grandstar(m): 3:03am On Dec 30, 2023
easyfem:
This guys just dey waist money and pls dont just judge me like that but I just felt like pple are hungry and you can create a platform to help than spending millions of dollars on materials things .... no b person be akon or mane ?

These guys are very wealthy. I am sure he is easily doing over $10m a year from shows. He'll probably make over $1m from music streaming and downloads. All these are underestimates.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by Fearyourcreator: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Silentgroper:
if e depreciate, he will still for something close to that or a lil bit less ..

Except say im go crash the car ... Na that time the car go lose value
Okay!
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by cardoctor(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Whizzy we dey here oooooo
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by MrCork: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wpv07Z-KkE?si=9YIFSQe5Bddt_M41

WizKid, the outstanding Afrobeats singer, is said to have spent over a billion naira on a brand-new Ferrari SF90.

The musician was tagged in an Instagram post by a well-known vehicle dealer, @Datboi_autos.

According to reports, the musician paid 1.4 billion naira for the expensive sports automobile.

Wizkid’s fan, @Sakpo0007 who also shared the news on his page wrote;

Rubbbbbbish....my 2024 range rover is better!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by GeneralB: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
ruggedtimi:
As we hear for naira our heart dey beat...if its mentioned in $$ no noise.
Oya 1.4 million dollars 💸 no be chais, how many people in the US buys cars one time, most pay installmentally, una too dea hype dollar, I can't wait for BRICS to take dollar to the trenches.
Re: Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari by CameroonPepper: 10:08am On Jan 03
amakanancy:
If a pastor buys this, people would expect him to use the money to feed the poor . ...

What's good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.