Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos (18092 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Numerouno94(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
@God1000 u see one the reasons I always call u out? Plateau, KD and Benue which happened to b ur state have all bn suffering from ethnic, religious cleansing and genocide for yrs buh for reasons best known to u, u have kept mute, u jettisoned the plight of ur state for Hamas. U re always found on the front page of any Isreal vs Hamas thread fighting for Hamas but go into oblivion wen it concerns ur country, especially ur state. SMH.

Mind u, I don't need ur response. I won't respond to any mention from u concerning this call out. I jux want to point out ur hypocrisy or should I say double standard.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by VinnyBaba: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is the problem with you people, it seems it brings you inner joy when something bad happens

Are you bringing Apc into this?

Do you have a life outside of APC/Pdp/Lp? Are you mentally stable? Do you suffer hallucinations and loss of mental balance ?

SHUT up and Tell urself the Truth, instead of Blaming others!😏

During the days of Jonathan, we had only Boko Haram.

It was under Buhari/APC whom you Guys supported for 8 Calamitous years,
That emboldened Bandits and Terrorists in the North to be more Deadly! .😌😌

Buhari that gave birth to IPOB, and ESN. 😕😕

All of you that Supports APC should have ur Mental Facaulties examined. 😏😏

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by eldoradoxx: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sorry to ask this question, but the way Fulanis come and kill Plateau people freely leads me to wonder whether there are really men from Plateau State. You guys are becoming a shame of what men should do and be in defense of their Father land. Its a disgrace how you allow migrant criminals like Fulanis to invade your communities and massacre your people like sacrificial lamb. Plateau men need to wake up and be men.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Federal government should just employ mercenaries........

Our Military and Police are just totally incompetent...... Nah only unarmed civilians our armed forces and police fit bully.......

Technology should have been deployed to solve this menace once and for all. What are DSS doing, it seems the sponsors of this ethnic cleansing have been part of the government for years. This madness has been going on as early as the 90s

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Burgermotors: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Only God knows how many they will kill next,

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
stanluiz:
Tinubu still dancing owambe in lagos. Hosting party members. Na dat one concern am.

Nothing concern him with security. What he cares is all about his political structure. Anything apart from that, on your own.

next tomorrow, Ajuri Ngelale will release a statement saying "the President is very concerned about the security situation in Plateau. He sympathises with those who have lost loved ones and property and has ordered the security chiefs and agencies to fish out the perpetrators of this dastardly act".

Until another one happens. Press replay

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

Technology should have been deployed to solve this menace once and for all. What are DSS doing, it seems the sponsors of this ethnic cleansing have been part of the government for years. This madness has been going on as early as the 90s

which technology is that?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by foleskay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
But plateau youths look strong a d agile in my thinking,I met some of then during my nysc days. Why are they allowing bandits to kill them like fowls.. By now every village in those areas shud hv armed militia who will defend the communities. They shudnt wait on govt,if not those fulanis will exterminate them.

They shud take the fight to those bandits in their enclave and return the fire to them in double folds. Don't allow your enemy to close u down at home..always be on d counter offensive. WTF is happening to these naive plateau youths for God sake. Get guns in d black market and defend ur women and land. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

SHUT up and Tell urself the Truth, instead of Blaming others!😏

During the days of Jonathan, we had only Boko Haram.

It was under Buhari/APC whom you Guys supported for 8 Calamitous years,
That emboldened Bandits and Terrorists in the North to be more Deadly! .😌😌

Buhari that gave birth to IPOB, and ESN. 😕😕

All of you that Supports APC should have ur Mental Facaulties examined. 😏😏

You can lie to yourself as much as you want. So let me ask you, you blame buhari for the ipob you created in the east? Lol
Bros, you have a phone, it’s a crime to be stupid in 2023, browse Fulani crisis in plateau, benue and southern kaduna. When you see the results, you can come back here to erase what you wrote.
Because you weren’t affected, you don’t know anything . A genocide happened under the nose of Jonathan in benue, same Fulani crisis. That I remember clearly because I know a friend affected.
What of Jos?
Guy , just shut up. Rather than using this as an opportunity to justify your Tinubu vs obi argument, keep quiet for the sake of the innocent people killed by murderers that have been operating with little resistance over the years.

My own is that the people of this region should know they are at war and should equip themselves with enough ammunition.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is the problem with you people, it seems it brings you inner joy when something bad happens

Are you bringing Apc into this?

Do you have a life outside of APC/Pdp/Lp? Are you mentally stable? Do you suffer hallucinations and loss of mental balance ?

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by EmmyCC: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nbote:
This is the height of see finish
I swear upon Tinubu's worthless statement on the issue.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Free2Fly: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

Yes I am Yoruba, and I am sure you are Igbo.
You people always find a way to celebrate evil and bring politics into it.
We are all condemning an evil attack and questioning our government on why this has not been solved over the years.
The Fulani killers have been operating for decades not just today. So tell me what Yoruba has got to do with it?

Your m-m ticket emboldens Islamic jihadists, just like Buhari's government did to them.

What's happening there is a religious war which can only be successfully addressed when this ugly truth is accepted and faced squarely

You can't run away from the truth just to defend your kinsman or your evil ticket, which is an anomaly and a recipe for disaster, in a multi religious and fragile country like Nigeria.

No one is celebrating any evil; we're only reminding you of the evil consequences of that ticket which we hitherto warned you of, and which tribalism and religious bigotry didn't allow you accept.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by 9japride(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
DaTruths:

I doubt there is much a Nigerian governor can do, Police doesn't even take others from him talk more of the military.
This thing you said reminded me of the incident in Enugu where the commissioner told ugwuanyi he doesn't take orders from governor.
And fulanis eventually carried out the attack, the Governor cried.
[color=#006600][/color]

But the police can be available when governors want to use the force to attack their political opponents or demolishing buildings?
Can this nonsense happen in Israel or even Russia?
Normally, due to the wickedness of people in our society, they will rather keep quiet when it's not happening in their villages.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
foleskay:
But plateau youths look strong a d agile in my thinking,I met some of then during my nysc days. Why are they allowing bandits to kill them like fowls.. By now every village in those areas shud hv armed militia who will defend the communities. They shudnt wait on govt,if not those fulanis will exterminate them.

They shud take the fight to those bandits in their enclave and return the fire to them in double folds. Don't allow your enemy to close u down at home..always be on d counter offensive. WTF is happening to these naive plateau youths for God sake. Get guns in d black market and defend ur women and land. angry angry

Not only plateau, benue should do the same.
It is better to die with your enemies than let your enemies kill you and go scott free.
Even if na one u kill, kill those fvking bastards. Take the war to them. Stop preaching love and peace. Take war to them
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

Would you trust them with drones........ They are simply incompetent and need to contract it out.....

This matter is not from yesterday, it's been ongoing for almost 20 years...... Some people are definitely feeding rich, with the blood of innocent Nigerian's........
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by DaTruths: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

But the police can be available when governors want to use the force to attack their political opponents or demolishing buildings?

It baffles me too.

I can only say the war against Fulani is a complex one.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maybe every state should copy Nnamdi Kanu's idea of ESN... Minus the killing of security men of course.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Schooljob1: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
I'll rather check your post from 2013 you bloody hypocrite.
madridguy:
Go and check my comment on the thread when the governors visited President Tinubu on Christmas day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by 9japride(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
DaTruths:

It baffles me too.

I can only say the war against Fulani is a complex one.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, they all know what they are doing. Those northern states that love and always sides with the Fulanis, should give them a portion of their lands.
They can use irrigation and other modern means to grow crops for their cattles.
There is big money in cattle business. Some countries in Africa get their revenue from cattle business.
But due to the long throat of trying to get the beautiful plateau in those middle belt regions, they won't stay one place.
You need to browse and see the beautiful green nature in those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Free2Fly:

Your m-m ticket emboldens Islamic jihadists, just like Buhari's government did to them.

What's happening there is a religious war which can only be successfully addressed when this ugly truth is accepted and faced squarely

You can't run away from the truth just to defend your kinsman or your evil ticket, which is an anomaly and a recipe for disaster, in a multi religious and fragile country like Nigeria.

No one is celebrating any evil; we're only reminding you of the evil consequences of that ticket which we hitherto warned you of, and which tribalism and religious bigotry didn't allow you accept.

I am trying not to swear for you destiny. I’m holding myself really hard not to curse the shit out of your father and mother.
People are dying bro, what matters to you is Tinubu vs Obi argument?
Can you for once leave this out of the argument and save it for another topic. I’m surprised that you seem to derive pleasure in this, same plateau that voted for your messiah Peter Obi. What kind of animal are you?
If you can’t do yourself a favor and browse the Fulani crisis that has been going on for years before you were born, then don’t blame me for your stupidity in 2023
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by foleskay(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

Not only plateau, benue should do the same.
It is better to die with your enemies than let your enemies kill you and go scott free.
Even if na one u kill, kill those fvking bastards. Take the war to them. Stop preaching love and peace. Take war to them
Its been pathetic over the years hearing such level of killings in those areas without anything tangible being done. That's how they were being killed thru out buhari's eight years. And still continues till this moment. WTF. Maybe they shud call kn on Igboho to assist them.
It seems those people are helpless.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Solitechworld(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
The plateau people should go hire some Israelis or send some of your young men and women to Israel for training.
Na dem sabi the code to deal with this nuisance
you think this has to do with Muslims?! Oh God!

Israelis are your gods.... Everything is about religion to you . Normal people know what is going on in Israel has nothing to do with religion.. but people like you have been brainwashed... That is why you masturbate and dance to the genocide been carried our by Animals in human body .
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Schooljob1: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Don't mind those mo.rons. I don't blame them. It's Nigerians that have very short memory. Most of them quickly opened new accounts from 2016 upwards to defend Buhari and has continued with Tinubu. You will be shocked when you check what they said about PDP and GEJ.
MadamExcellency:

You and APC called out Goodluck Jonathan for every carnage done by Bokoharam during his presidency and were in fact the mouthpiece of the terrorist group making Nairaland autocorrect Janjawêed to "Supporters of APC". You are a hypocrite and a disgusting one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
lexy2014:

which technology is that?

America is strong today because of technology. They have advanced data analytics tools and AI that picks patterns and analyze potential terrorist attacks, they can track movement of funds and people related to security threats. They have drones eyc. We aren’t even going to need those advanced tech.
Basic technology like phone tracking, drones and cameras can go a long way in tracking this killers and their sponsors
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by planetx: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Sorry to ask this question, but the way Fulanis come and kill Plateau people freely leads me to wonder whether there are really men from Plateau State. You guys are becoming a shame of what men should do and be in defense of their Father land. Its a disgrace how you allow migrant criminals like Fulanis to invade your communities and massacre your people like sacrificial lamb. Plateau men need to wake up and be men.
Their men are only good at drinking burukutu, and doing mass burial.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by nkpommpko(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
The plateau people should go hire some Israelis or send some of your young men and women to Israel for training.
make Dem watch, magnificent 7. Find away to get guns , and stop being a sitting duck. Nigeria army police etc, are part of this conspiracy. Where are their millionaires.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
once they do that, they will tag them terrorists just as they tagged, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Esn/IPOB and you will support them(Nigeria government). I lie?

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

America is strong today because of technology. They have advanced data analytics tools and AI that picks patterns and analyze potential terrorist attacks, they can track movement of funds and people related to security threats. They have drones eyc. We aren’t even going to need those advanced tech.
Basic technology like phone tracking, drones and cameras can go a long way in tracking this killers and their sponsors

very good. so which "Technology should have been deployed to solve this menace once and for all"?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by YourKarma: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
madridguy:
The good people of Plateau State should hold their laughing governor accountable for the every souls killed by the terrorists.

We Nigerians should start calling out our governors. Those people are our biggest obstacles. They're just there, receiving monthly allocations, pay little civil servants salary and pocket the rest of the money.

No development, no security, nothing. I can bet the state don't have emergency number like 112 we have in Lagos.

Yes, let's blame the governor and exonerate the president because the president is a yoruba man. When Jonathan was president, you animals blamed him for everything, including blaming him for your impotence..

Useless clowns

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by nkpommpko(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Watch magnificent 7, and defend your self. Where are your millionaires . It's war.!!!!!
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=127680709][/quote]

The picture you posted shows that insecurity has been a menace in Nigeria since democracy took over.

This is not about defending the current and it shouldn’t be about justifying why your candidate should have won. Every year it happens, opposition turn it to politics when people are dying.

Are we interested in the politics or interested in finding a solution.
As for my me, my interest is for the killers to be found and burnt to ashes with their family and entire lineage be wiped out surface of the earth. I hate forgiveness, I’d rather choose to watch my enemies die and burn than forgive them
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Beremx:
Isn't it obvious it's a sponsored attack by God knows who? Plateau people should rise up and defend themselves
once they do so, you all will tag them terrorists just as u tagged Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Ipob and Esn. You all are hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay / "Buhari Is Working From Home Only For Today" - Lai Mohammed Clarifies / Kogi Election: INEC Official Abducted In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.