Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos (18127 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by chopnaira: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
DaTruths:

It baffles me too.

I can only say the war against Fulani is a complex one.
Fulani that has produced more head of state than any tribe in Nigeria. You can wage war on bandits and killer herdsmen but not on the Nigeria Fula tribe.
They are the rulers in the North and have captured that region with the exception of Bornu.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by chopnaira: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ykc2:
I will rather stay home on Mondays than been Been killed by bandits, even kwara state is been terrorised by bandits,
Is there a place in Nigeria that they don't terrorize? Lagos is the only state out of bound for bandits and killer herdsmen.. Alot of state are doing a good job in stopping their activities while some states like Benue and Plateau are failing.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Kdon2: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
FG is helpless

Fg not helpless, they are just hypocrites. They know the marauders.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
eldoradoxx:

I don't know where to place the misconcieved questions you misdirected to me. Ask igbos, Ipob, simon ekpa, esn and etc. I am not one of those listed in your question.
But come to think of it, what has the people u listed there got to do with the call for Plateau men to rise and defend their people from annihilation in the hands of marauding Fulani terrorists
it's cos what you are directing the people of plateau to do is what those aforementioned Igbos are doing to protect their people from the killers called Herdsmen but they were prescribed terrorists, Nnamdi Kanu was captured cos of the d same role, Simon Ekpa is bn hunted everyday cos of the same role and Nigeria lovers are supporting Nigeria government for that, now if Middle belters adhere to ur call to arm themselves and fight back, will they still be prescribed as terrorists as they prescribed Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and hunted the same way? If they do not, then all Nigeria lovers are hypocrites and h@ters of Igbos cos that's when double standard comes in. Reason it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by aderadio1: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
eldoradoxx:

I don't know where to place the misconcieved questions you misdirected to me. Ask igbos, Ipob, simon ekpa, esn and etc. I am not one of those listed in your question.
But come to think of it, what has the people u listed there got to do with the call for Plateau men to rise and defend their people from annihilation in the hands of marauding Fulani terrorists
He is just saying that when platue people rise up to defend themselves, we will call them terrorist just like we are calling ipob and co terrorists for defending themselves.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
chopnaira:

Perhaps GPS, drone, heat detection e.t.c. those killer herdsmen hide in the forest. Operate, then return to those forest, or best thing the country should just split along tribal lines.

so without drone, heat detection etc, police cannot catch herdsmen that attack villages in Plateau state?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by ufotunang: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Have not heard oof one or two of this terrorists arrested by the police or military men. With the arrest they are get more information about this terrorists....go to theie hidout and raid ,attack and arrest more of them
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Chaolin: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Thank God no life was lost, but these platueau communities should start fighting their fight else.....
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
googlepikins:
Muslim Muslim tickets is very bad
Honestly
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
sweetjohn:
Like what one oyobo man said in youtube. For peace to reign in this world, Islam needs to be extaminated

We need to start this campaign.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
foleskay:
But plateau youths look strong a d agile in my thinking,I met some of then during my nysc days. Why are they allowing bandits to kill them like fowls.. By now every village in those areas shud hv armed militia who will defend the communities. They shudnt wait on govt,if not those fulanis will exterminate them.

They shud take the fight to those bandits in their enclave and return the fire to them in double folds. Don't allow your enemy to close u down at home..always be on d counter offensive. WTF is happening to these naive plateau youths for God sake. Get guns in d black market and defend ur women and land. angry angry

People wey love one-nigeria pa. sad
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by SaLongs1(m): 3:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Massiveglory:
The plateau people should go hire some Israelis or send some of your young men and women to Israel for training.
Na dem sabi the code to deal with this nuisance
They would rather go there to meet Jesus and be called "JP". So pathetic.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Difrent: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2023
madridguy:

We Nigerians should start calling out our governors. Those people are our biggest obstacles. They're just there, receiving monthly allocations, pay little civil servants salary and pocket the rest of the money.

Na ORTOM of benue 2015-2023 you describe so.
His own worse he was not even paying salary and pension.
When it's 20th of the month dude will start making issues out of the security situation and whip up sentiments . Then month end no salary but the people won't talk because he is fighting Fulani herders
That's how he refused to pay salaries because he is fighting herders......does fighting herders stop you from paying salaries and pension?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Evans5g: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2023

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

But the police can be available when governors want to use the force to attack their political opponents or demolishing buildings?
Can this nonsense happen in Israel or even Russia?
Normally, due to the wickedness of people in our society, they will rather keep quiet when it's not happening in their villages.

If it's happening in the same east, plateau people insult those that fight freedom for the east too na.

Breakfast dey for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

Not only plateau, benue should do the same.
It is better to die with your enemies than let your enemies kill you and go scott free.
Even if na one u kill, kill those fvking bastards. Take the war to them. Stop preaching love and peace. Take war to them

xtianity makes them zombies na. Years and years of docile and zombie preaching immobilises them and turn them into sitting ducks.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
Maybe every state should copy Nnamdi Kanu's idea of ESN... Minus the killing of security men of course.

After most insulted and scoffed at him.

No no. The proud niggger-areans will learn their bitter lessons.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2023
Austineva:
once they do that, they will tag them terrorists just as they tagged, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Esn/IPOB and you will support them(Nigeria government). I lie?

Austineva my man, what happened to the Igbos is now happening to everyone. I really dont smile on d unfortunate stuff but u know so-called niggger-areans are very hard at hearing.

I don't evn need to be an Igbo to see the upcoming gigantic disaster. I pity diz people. Some of them were still scoffing at MNKanu and laughing at his ordeal in prison. Is it that niggg-erareans cant piece things together ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Iamanoited: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2023
MACBAN IS SULTANATE WITNESS. BOKO HARAM AND BANDITRY WILL NEVER STOP IN NIGERIA UNTIL WE DISBAND MACBAN.

THE EASIEST AND SAFEST WAY TO ACHIEVE PEACE IS TO ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

NIA36CA. TMBFM-THIS MUST BE FULLY MAINTAINED.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by cardoctor(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Dear God, where is peace?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by gare(f): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2023
Kukutenla:
Tinubu should resign if he can't guarantee the safety of the people of the middle belt

Mouthing platitudes and releasing press statements like Buhari won't cut it this time around

Resign ke, make them no hear you, the supporters are something else, so just sit and watch and see how Tinubu will make Buhari look like a saint.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by BenuePolitician(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2023
Plateau and Benue defend yourselves and forget about Nigeria security forces sad
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by iwaeda: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Austineva:
And you be the first to call them terrorists just as u tagged Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Ipob and Esn. You all are hypocrites
You must have a screw off your medulla. So innocent people who don't even care about politics are slaughtered in hundreds in their peaceful environment and they can't defend their lives. cry cry cry cry
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by iwaeda: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2023
BenuePolitician:
Plateau and Benue defend yourselves and forget about Nigeria security forces sad
My take bros. North Central in general, there is subtle ethnic and religious cleansing going on. cool cool cool
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Charleblings123(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2023
We really don't have a govt in this country. May God console dey that lost their loved ones on dat sad black Christmas..it's a terrible tin to behold cry
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by 9japride(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2023
JoeEeL:

If it's happening in the same east, plateau people insult those that fight freedom for the east too na.

Breakfast dey for everybody.
[color=#006600][/color]

Normally, those middle belt people don't really like the Igbos. I don't know how they were easily brainwashed by northerners.
I will prefer the Igbo speaking regions have their own country and every youth will be trained in military warfare as being done in Israel.
A situation that barbarians who lack human sympathy kill without any form of remorse should be blocked from accessing the Eastern zones.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by bigcasava1(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Their leader have sold them out to Fulani, ten years from now, Fulani will start ruling that state. The army are more concern with ekpa Simeon and southeast troubling innocent people who doesn't need their security.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by viodemus: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2023
it seems its Christian areas that are targeted.

I pray for their safety.

We should coordinate with the igbos there to make sure they are safe, as well as other good people.

Make the low level apps and radios available to them. Portable toys too. After all, it seems like the attackers and their collaborators in the sham forces, are systematically cleaning house over there.

to be continued....

May God protect the innocents.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Geenosko: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Nairaland and the Moderators are part of the problems of Nigeria.

Assailants? Are you guys being serious right now?

They are Islamic terrorists. Call them by name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.