Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? (263 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / Who Knows About Any Quiet Prayer Camp With Modest Accommodation? / How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by SharingIsLife(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
I'm looking for where I can spend the last days of 2023 and the first days of 2024 in quiet prayer and reflection. The quieter and cheaper it is, the better. Preferably around Delta or Anambra States. But, if you have anything that is really good elsewhere, you can share for the sake of other people that may need to have a similar experience. Thanks.

https://medium.com/how-i-make-passive-income-with-this-principle-of-selling-91d09b625e6f

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by Solsix(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pilgrimage center utu Anambra state
Re: Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by SharingIsLife(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Solsix:
Pilgrimage center utu Anambra state
Thanks. But please, I've never heard of a town called Utu in Anambra State. How can I get there? Hope the place is not crowded. How much is their accommodation?
Re: Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by Solsix(m): 3:40am On Dec 30, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Thanks. But please, I've never heard of a town called Utu in Anambra State. How can I get there? Hope the place is not crowded. How much is their accommodation?
Get to nnewi ask any okada to take you there.
As for the accommodation check for the on Facebook and ask. Mind you is a Catholic pilgrimage center but you can go and pray on ur own.
Re: Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by SharingIsLife(m): 3:56am On Dec 30, 2023
Solsix:

Get to nnewi ask any okada to take you there.
As for the accommodation check for the on Facebook and ask. Mind you is a Catholic pilgrimage center but you can go and pray on ur own.
Yeah, I'm a Catholic, but I don't want noise like people singing in groups as it is at Ugwudinso in Enugu. If I can find a monastery, that'd be the best. Any way, let me go and check. Thanks a zillion.
Re: Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by Solsix(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Yeah, I'm a Catholic, but I don't want noise like people singing in groups as it is at Ugwudinso in Enugu. If I can find a monastery, that'd be the best. Any way, let me go and check. Thanks a zillion.
Monastery here are often very noisy, that's why I recommend this pilgrimage center. I do have personal retreat every year there and it's always very cool

3 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? by SharingIsLife(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Solsix:

Monastery here are often very noisy, that's why I recommend this pilgrimage center. I do have personal retreat every year there and it's always very cool
Oh, thanks a great deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Check This Out!!!!! / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.