Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! (1408 Views)

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by CandidAdmin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Best pick up lines when wooing a lady.
1. Me: do you want to know why Solomon had 700 wives? Lady: why? Me: because he never met you!
2. Me: Girl you remind me of the twenty letters of the alphabets Lady: there are twenty-six actually. Me: sorry about that, how can I forget U R A Q T! Lady: that's twenty-five actually, still remains one. Me: Silly me, you can have the D later!
NB: Q T sounds like cutie. While D means d**k.
3. Me: do you have name... Or can I just call you mine? SHARE YOURS GUYS!
Mynd44 Nlfpmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Little21: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lame angry

2 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Jeon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lame

Can I say a poem for you? To Adam He gave EveTo Abraham He gave SarahAnd to me, He gave you.

I am a fallen angel, I was throw out of the Heaven to look for the missing star.

I lost my phone contact, can I have urs please.

the weather of Nigeria, can never allow Men to have IQ and romantic is far from Nigerian Men.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by brain54(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Does ya mama sell firewood...

Cos your lines are so dry!

2 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by brain54(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:
Lame

Can I say a poem for you? To Adam He gave EveTo Abraham He gave SarahAnd to me, He gave you.

I am a fallen angel, I was throw out of the Heaven to look for the missing star.

the weather of Nigeria, can never allow Men to have IQ.
When you were thrown down from heaven...

Did you hit your head on a tree?

3 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Obainoman6: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Baby i have a very big prick.

1 Like

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Obainoman6: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:
Lame

the weather of Nigeria, can never allow Men to have IQ and romantic is far from Nigerian Men.

Common keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by FalseProphet1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Send me you account number. Nothing works faster on Nigerian girls like that statement.

This I have seen.

13 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Jeon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:

Common keep quiet
En pain you. learn to be romantic and playful sometimes.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Savedday2: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
U don't need that for a 9ja girls. All u need to do is show them money but don't give them shi-shi.

Ensure to scatter their kpekus.

They are very useless gender. All of them

5 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Obainoman6: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

En pain you.
learn to be romantic and playful sometimes.

Who wants to be romantic to a very bitter person like you, you don't deserve good things ozzuor

1 Like

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Jeon(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
brain54:
When you were thrown down from heaven...

Did you hit your head on a tree?
No, cuz Mount Hermon was there to secure.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Jeon(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:

Who wants to be romantic to a very bitter person like you, you don't deserve good things ozzuor

En still pain. you that's sweet what romantic line did you dropped apart from the useless sexual vulgar words that are normally filled in the brain of a typical Nigerian man.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Obainoman6: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

En still pain. you that's sweet what romantic line for you dropped.

See this furstrated single mother of 2, this washing hand towel.
Jeon which one did your baby father said to you before the raping incident happened ?
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Jeon(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:

See this furstrated single mother of 2, this washing hand towel.
Jeon which one did your baby father said to you before the raping incident happened ?
Ur pain in life is too much. And you don't have anything to say rather than bringing your mom's histories to me.

What is filled in the brain of a typical Nigerian man as usual.
Heal up.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Obainoman6: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

Ur pain in life is too much. And you don't have anything to say rather than bringing your mom's histories to me.

What is filled in the brain of a typical Nigerian man as usual.
Heal up.
You that is carrying hiv, gonorrhea and ptsd from the brutal rape that your elder brother nearly tore your pussy to shreds.
I hope your chapter will not closed with sniper
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Jeon(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:

You that is carrying hiv, gonorrhea and ptsd from the brutal rape that your elder brother nearly tore your pussy to shreds.
I hope your chapter will not closed with sniper

I don't have time replying a Bastard who was been protected with nylon that was gotten from the dustbin instead of condom during the rape processed ,because ur Star was already written on the wall. It has nothing in it. You are joke and a useless product

Heal up.
I know say nah hunger dy wip ur stomach like this, that's why u chose to be useless.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Obainoman6: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

I don't have time replying a Bastard who was been protected with nylon that was gotten from the dustbin instead of condom during the rape processed ,because ur Star was already written on the wall. It has nothing in it. You are joke and a useless product

Heal up.
I know say nah hunger dy wip ur stomach like this, that's why u chose to be useless.

At least am not a low ashawo like you broken from childhood.
Did you enjoy your brother's dick inside of you, did you enjoy the furious pounding that night? Finally the Cumming.
Please go and feed yourself and your kids first before you open your gutter mouth to talk to me you this low lifer.
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Remijuice: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:

At least am not a low ashawo like you broken from childhood.
Did you enjoy your brother's dick inside of you, did you enjoy the furious pounding that night? Finally the Cumming.
Please go and feed yourself and your kids first before you open your gutter mouth to talk to me you this low lifer.
Its a man with hairy balls behind that Monika
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Nicepoker(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
You don't need all those nonsense. Flash her some notes, she will respond like a new shock absorber always ready to be deployed on demand.
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
'Fine Girl, I Like you, If you no Like me, Talk Make I VAMOOSE'. undecided undecided
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by allabig(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
brain54:
Does ya mama sell firewood...

Cos your lines are so dry!

Haaa bro.
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by allabig(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:
Baby i have a very big prick.
Dry
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Gadafii: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogun wan kill pick up line ni 😂😫

At these stage of my life I no fit dey toast girl, if our vibes match automatically we will know what we want with each other, so no pretense.

I no fit dey find money dey find love. No long cap

2 Likes

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by Smartguyboy(m): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2023
How much will it cost me to bleep you ?
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by papyjaypaul: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2023
I was told it was going to be a beautiful day, now I know why

1 Like

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by MrBroke(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Is your father the Liz, cause I agama eyes on you grin

1 Like

Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by DDIA: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:

Heal up.

someone born truly out of incest calling someone a bastard. grin grin

The humor I am seeing few days to the end of 2024 is … grin
Re: Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys! by DDIA: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:
Lame

Why not say I am 56 year old Mohammed looking for 9 year old Aisha? . cool

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Hit Me / Lies In Relationship / Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.