Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly (1904 Views)

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot / Nurse Or Pharmacist Which Is The Best. / Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Postinor: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hii guys, just wanted to know how much pharmacist in Nigeria make,the job opportunities available and about pharmacy generally as a course and the prospect of also being able to japa out of Nigeria
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LailonBag: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
45k - 100k
It depends on the following:
Location of the pharmacy
Hours/Shifts you can do
How friendly you are with customers.
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PoliteActivist: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
*Politeness*
All I did was ask Google. See below

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LailonBag: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
All I did was ask Google. See below

Real life dollar exchange vs Google exchange no be the same though
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by temitope23(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Postinor:
Hii guys, just wanted to know how much pharmacist in Nigeria make,the job opportunities available and about pharmacy generally as a course and the prospect of also being able to japa out of Nigeria

Locum pharmacist in some pharmacy earn around 60,000 to 70,000 monthly. While Full time pharmacist earn between 100,000 to 150,000 monthly.
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Overdosed: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Postinor:

Wanna study the course?
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PoliteActivist: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2023
LailonBag:

Real life dollar exchange vs Google exchange no be the same though
*Politeness*
Nope. This is actual Naira Pharmacists are paid in Nigeria
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LailonBag: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Nope. This is actual Naira Pharmacists are paid in Nigeria
Ok. That means my ex lied to me be that
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PoliteActivist: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2023
LailonBag:

Ok. That means my ex lied to me be that
*Politeness*
Not necessarily. Salaries went up like everything else. That update is from 27 Dec 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Makamatic: 4:10am On Dec 30, 2023
Open you own store , most pharmacy na tramadol , Molly , codeine and swinor they bring money for them .. boys na him go they come your shop self
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LooneyLester: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2023
If you work in Nigeria, expect not less than 200k

Work for companies like Pfizer or P&P , you now earn more than a dude on wall street

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by localbreed(m): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2023
My salary is 240k/month.
If I add earnings from physical and online consultations, my monthly earning should be around 360 - 400k

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Postinor: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Overdosed:

Wanna study the course?
just gained admission for it
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Postinor: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2023
temitope23:

Locum pharmacist in some pharmacy earn around 60,000 to 70,000 monthly. While Full time pharmacist earn between 100,000 to 150,000 monthly.
hmm, so what is locum pharmacy and does that work in Nigeria
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Postinor: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2023
localbreed:
My salary is 240k/month
are you a pharmacist, and are you a newly graduate
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by seanwilliam(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Chai. Wey I bin think say pharmacist dey earn millions monthly .

Lol. So I can pay this girl salary hmmmm.

@op thanks for this update , I Dey come.
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PinkNature: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2023
LailonBag:
45k - 100k
Location of the pharmacy
Hours/Shifts you can do

The above quoted salary is for pharmacy technicians. Not a B. pharm or D. pharm degree holder.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PinkNature: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2023
localbreed:
My salary is 240k/month
How many years of experience? What salary did you start with and the year.
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PinkNature: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2023
seanwilliam:
Chai. Wey I bin think say pharmacist dey earn millions monthly .

Lol. So I can pay this girl salary hmmmm.

@op thanks for this update , I Dey come.

Baby pharmacist earn at least 130k for start. Even med Doc's with 10 years experience don't earn millions in Nigeria.

But any pharmacist that's business minded, will earn more than 300k monthly. While a pharmacist that's been in the business game for years, will bag more than 2m profits monthly.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LailonBag: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2023
PinkNature:

The above quoted salary is for pharmacy technicians. Not a B. pharm or D. pharm degree holder.

Ok, I sha know say my ex na pharm😁
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PinkNature: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2023
LailonBag:

Ok, I sha know say my ex na pharm😁
Then I can assume you didn't date a liability. Why didn't you marry her?
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LailonBag: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2023
PinkNature:

Then I can assume you didn't date a liability. Why didn't you marry her?

1: she's older
2: she's the firstborn of her family
3: she's not romantic due to family loads of pressure

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by PinkNature: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2023
LailonBag:

1: she's older
2: she's the firstborn of her family
3: she's not romantic due to family loads of pressure

Your reasons are valid. I However will advise that you don't date a liability. Even when marriage comes calling, marry a feminine working class lady.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by faceland: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2023
I think drugs is big money (especially the whole seller).

Even doctors main source of income is selling drugs.
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by LailonBag: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2023
PinkNature:

Your reasons are valid. I However will advise that you don't date a liability. Even when marriage comes calling, marry a feminine working class lady.

Thank you so much. God bless you🙏🏿
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by ItisWell22(f): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2023
LailonBag:
45k - 100k
Location of the pharmacy
Hours/Shifts you can do

Please sir or ma, Pharmacists do work in government hospitals and not just the pharmacies you see around.
And even those pharmacies you see around most times have more pharmacy technicians than real pharmacists.

Op, in government hospitals, they’re started on CONHESS 9, which has a basic salary of about 120 before other allowances such as teaching allowance, hazard, DRF percentages and so on.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by nguyentuy: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2023
https://nas.io/-2023-esan2023--vxo6
Postinor:
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Blitzking: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
200k to 450k..if u have ur own pharmacy in a strategic location upwards of 800k to 4million monthly
Re: How Much Do Pharmacist In Nigeria Make Monthly by Postinor: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Blitzking:
200k to 450k..if u have ur own pharmacy in a strategic location upwards of 800k to 4million monthly
so for entry graduates how much are they paid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best And Worst School Moments / Impact Of Federal Mogtgage Banks / Thepolyibadan Nd Addmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.