Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. (38945 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Kingzjayzee: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Make them no go stab this one too oo.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Mightypenlord(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2023
19years old boy and polygamy.
Smh[/quote]
19 years old boy not a man as you claim ooo,teenage for that matter
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by OyinO: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2023
While the dumb Christians frown at polygamy down south but are surprised why the north keep swelling in population and dominating them politically, militarily, economically and otherwise.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Dshocker(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2023
BloomingDale:
When is it going to dawn on people that it should be one woman, multiple men. What we are practicing, i.e, one man multiple women is an anomaly. Women were created to be in their own space, and not being forced into one space with each other. The men are supposed to be the help meet, but the misogynist Bible and Quaran changed things around. Look at the Queen bee and her workers for an example.

Lead by example ma'am
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by xilixr: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2023
A very typical Nigerian girl. U not even bothered about his mental and spiritual capacity you thinking about him being rich. So that's the most important criteria in getting a wife? Change your perspective for your children's sakes.
Beremx:
He didn't even marry one first then marry another later. He decided to marry two at once. I hope he's rich enough to take care of both women.

19years old boy and polygamy. Smh
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by trumpcoat(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2023
This normal thing in the north now
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Adrian9(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Savedday2:
Women are just bunch of waste and wickedness, it beat my imagination, how someone will waste his hard earn money on something as useless as a woman.

Please I beg you my fellow guys, don't marry them . Only use and dump them. That's the only way to handle 9ja girls.
Do you have a sister or a mom? Bros be calming down 👇
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by kinguwem: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
AVECDEO:

Na lie.

He go just dey enjoy himself dey go.

Nigerian men are not polygamous in nature.It is the customs that is polygamous which is the law and cordially accepted by the people it's governing.

Monogamy is strange to our customs and DNA(ancestry) just as same sex conjugal relationship is forbidden in all ethnic group in Nigeria or atleast not openly supported.

We should purge ourselves of the whole gamut of western ideology on how to live our lives when we have a way of life that is designed to make us have a fulfilled life in happiness and everlasting joy.

In the old Africa,it doesn't require wealth to have multiple wives but the Western colonialist saw this and destroyed out of envy and self loath.

A man is instinctly designed to love many women even the pretentious Western men yearn for this in closet.

If I have my ways,I'll marry plenty beautiful women because I love them.

Do we've the means to sustain polygamous? The answer is no. The end result is more corrupt practices including online scams, armed robbery, kidnapping, banditary, rituals for money etc.
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by regaliaregalia: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
This is pure child marriage. Some people are more interested in sexual satisfaction that raising a responsible children. Very soon we shall being to read of domestic violence against each other. Hope the young women are economically engaged?

Child marriage on whose part?

The guy in question is still officially a teenager
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wonderful
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Pinkie2018(f): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Savedday2:
Women are just bunch of waste and wickedness, it beat my imagination, how someone will waste his hard earn money on something as useless as a woman.

Please I beg you my fellow guys, don't marry them . Only use and dump them. That's the only way to handle 9ja girls.
Just like the your mother and all the women in your family are useless abi. Gay like you thinking of marrying your fellow man. Useless fellow
Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Pinkie2018(f): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Adrian9:

Do you have a sister or a mom? Bros be calming down 👇
No he was thrown down from above. If not I wonder how useless the one that gave birth to him is

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26am On Jan 02
PlayMaker14:
I believe this is his stock-in-trade....

-Marry as many underage wives as possible

-Rear children every year.

-Wait for government to bring up an empowerment scheme (NPOWER)

-Send some of the kids to Almajiri school of learning.

-Hail politicians who only care about them during election.

Shut up nonsense
https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/28/54-year-old-nigerian-man-marries-4-year-old-girl-bayelsa-over-claims-being-married-past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.