Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dating Married Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Women (10378 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Young Girls Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Women by nwabuking5(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
shame to any man that sells his birthright because of little porage. there was i time i go back home town just to see my family. Then i was talking with my dad and he was advicing me that in anything i do i should stay away from married woman. That before i enter into any relationship with a woman that may lead to having sex together. first of all i should ask if she is married. because of my future. And i believe that there must be a reason wy that old man who is in his 80s now is telling me that kind of thing. because what elder see while seathing down children cant see it standing.
Re: Dating Married Women by realbrowny: 12:58am On Mar 28, 2010
Hi, if you're interested in forex trading please log on to your yahoo messenger every week days for a month free

trading exercise. But you must open a demo account with any broker that uses MT4 or MT5. You will be trading from

this demo account.Open your demo account with $500 only. I want to show you how to trade forex for FREE!. For one

month, we will increase your $500 to something so delightful. You are not paying anything for this! just log on to

your yahoo messenger and your mt4 demo account, click on my messenger ID or add me so I will know you are there and

We will trade together, every morning - from Monday to Friday for one month. Inform your friends! Let's make

money to our success!

My yahoo messenger is: realbrowny

My Phone number is: 08050432278

If you are convinced at the end of the month, you can then invest your money. Forex, for sure, is a good business if you understand how to go about it. You, surely, will make a good living out of it.
Re: Dating Married Women by harakiri(m): 3:38am On Mar 28, 2010
Guys who sleep with other men's wives are usually the ones who derive pleasure from snatching another guy's gf.They continue the trend even when they are married!
Re: Dating Married Women by IKdImpeccable(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
I totaly support &agree wt kasali', Stay away 4rm married women/men. Relationshps lik dat alwaz ends wt bad omen. I'v had several of such temptatns, bt i neva yielded. Tinking about d consequences is detestable. Experiencn it makes life almost intolerable. Be warnd, woteva goes around comes around. Besides y wud 1 pursue & hold tenaciously wot he or she knows he/she wl hate 2moro. Penny wise pound foolish.
Re: Dating Married Women by likeme(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
Married Women is a no go area. Single girls or single mother fine
Re: Dating Married Women by tpiaobsession: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
babymine:
what happened to all the single girls. Men!

thats the question i always ask.

i dont understand how someone can see single girls around yet be chasing married women?

even if they're the ones chasing you, run nah? Or show them your girlfriend.

is this rocket science.
Re: Dating Married Women by hkidola00(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
whoknoxluv:
i will be happy infact am looking for one can anybody link me up with sweet one ? ASP
it 2018,are u still alive
Re: Dating Married Women by babymine(f): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2018
whoknoxluv:
i will be happy infact am looking for one can anybody link me up with sweet one ? ASP

Seriously??!!
You're in my prayers. sad
Re: Dating Married Women by bizzibodi18: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Where are they please?
Re: Dating Married Women by Obierika(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
tpiaobsession:

thats the question i always ask.

i dont understand how someone can see single girls around yet be chasing married women?

even if they're the ones chasing you, run nah? Or show them your girlfriend.

is this rocket science.

Everything that has a disadvantage also has an advantage
Re: Dating Married Women by Sierusvirus(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
kasaliyaro:
Guys, How do you feel dating a married woman?
You don’t need to go for them cos they will surely chase you but wants it to be coded.
They pay more than married man.
All this useless girls pretending that married women don’t cheat while they are the worst.
They are all over cheating ( they act like cat which you can never see pee or wee wee) but they act codedly and never reviles or talks about it in the midst of Guys or forum like this.
Re: Dating Married Women by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2018
mamaput:
Water will find its level .
I believe in making a clear cut.
A good friend of mien was having a boyfriend, things were not working out in her marrage and they were only staying together under the same roof. But the husband was still providing for her.
She got pregnant for the boyfriend in her husbands house, The husband knew very well it was not his child. But he still provided for her .
She left and took a place of her own.
The boyfriend packed in.
End of the story he dose not work and beats the hell out of her. he is worse than the husband.
The Husband still comes to her place every day and dose those things with the kids that a father should do, Homework for example the new children call the husband papa ,but their father the call him by his name.
Ask them who is their father they will call the Husband.
The woman is an African woman. its the husband that pays her trip to Africa for her and the children.he has even paid a holiday trip for her and there kids with hotel and feeding to Tunisia
But her Boyfriend will not even bring her change when she gives him money to do some shopping.
If she asks him to by jack Danial's he will buy a cheap brandy just to keep the change.
She calls it her punishment from god and is praying for forgiveness every day.
Iam not saying one should stay in a marrage, but one must make a clean cut and not sleep with another man on the matrimonial bed,
The husband is a complete idoit .if he is mine brother i will poison him.
Re: Dating Married Women by babymine(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
What is wrong is wrong n what is right is right. Let’s all be guided.
Re: Dating Married Women by cpatez(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Spanish Fly Pro
Spanish Fly Pro is an all-natural, non-prescription dietary supplement that helps to sexually enhance women by increasing arousal, sex drive and the ability to have orgasms.Spanish Fly Pro is designed for females who are facing libido loss and for all couples that are trying to bring interest back into their sex lives. The powerful combination of herbal and aphrodisiacal substances will boost your sex drive and you will feel an increase in your arousal level. Easy To Use & Super-Fast Acting FDA Approved for Safety Use No Doctor’s Prescription Needed Spanish Fly Pro is a stringently tested product that meet all the requirements set out by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This means it is completely safe to use even on a daily basis, and NO negative side-effects were found during its testing.

Description

Spanish Fly Pro drops - for Men and Women's Sexual Enhancement

Spanish Fly Pro Drops contain the well-known cantharides (Spanish Fly Pro) is safe controlled homoeopathically dosed quantities, as well as Panax Ginseng which have long been used as Aphrodisiacs in natural medicine.

These drops are easy to use, for both you and your partner to have Enhanced Desire and Sexual Pleasure,with SFP you will see the hidden joy in you.

Increase Potency and Prevent Frigidity.

Ingredients: Maca extract, Zinc[Zinc as gluconate], L-Arginine HCI, Tribulus terrestris, Guarana, Caffeine and Panax Ginseng.

Other Ingredients: Water, Sucralose, Citric acids, Aroma grapefruit, Potassium sorbate and Sodium benzoate.

Dosage: Take 5-10 Drops with any drink....best serve with red wine and wait 5 to 10 min with pre-intimacy.

Lot Batch: 9930S93.

Expiry Date: 07/2021

Made in the Switzerland

Please Note: Don't worry about overdosing. If you use more drops, the effect of the product will be the same or even stronger. No negative side effects were found with overdoses.

To order visit
www.spanishflypro.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.