Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Your Next Move? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Next Move? (7816 Views)

I Need Serious Relationship But I Have 6 Children (see Photo) / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Next Move? by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
LooneyLester:
If my wife no follow me go house , when she comes back , I go design her body with my belt then send her packing

I don't support women not being loyal to their man but you're a clear abuser.

Women looking for husbands/boyfriends,you better avoid this monicker.this one didn't even hide the fact that he's a violent man

2 Likes

Re: What Your Next Move? by dapsoneh: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: What Your Next Move? by israelmao(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's used to be after God it's your parents but now after God it's your husband.The two shall become one you can't becone one with your father or mother but your husband.
Re: What Your Next Move? by SpaceAngel: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Her father will always be her father but husband may not be there again if she follows her dad's instructions.

1 Like

Re: What Your Next Move? by ultra100(f): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thank God I wasn't sold like a commodity. For my husband to argue or disrespect my dad,that means he is not a good man. I will never follow my husband when my dad is still talking never! Inshort, I won't go back to his house unless he apologizes along side with the elders from his side, Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: What Your Next Move? by millionboi2: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
TradingGod:
If she does not follow me, I will come back to her father house with her bag and luggage sad angry angry grin
Nope I wouldn't advice my wife to disobey her father,I will always ask her to stay with her father,na her father go dey beg me to come Carry herself.

1 Like

Re: What Your Next Move? by BABANGBALI: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Another foolish question on the front
page of nairaland

Girls like Prettygirl200 will follow their fathers
Re: What Your Next Move? by salem1996: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
⬆️
The above clearly gives the husband an upper hand.
For as long as they're married, the woman takes direct instructions from her man not anyone else be it father or whosoever.
For as long as the husband is vested with the responsibility of providing for and protecting his wife, she must adhere to her man's instructions.

The dad handed over the responsibility to the husband the very day he gave out his daughter for marriage. If the dad needs who to instruct, he should face his own wife not his daughter who is now another man's wife.

Meanwhile, this is fantasy. Father in law and son in law scarcely clash, it's always mothers vs daughters in law, women are wired with inherently many problems that they see everything as a competition.

If this post was a reversed a lot of people will give contrary opinions.
Just few hours ago, I saw someone saying he can never allow his wife have upper hand on him over his mother.
In as much as I know some women need to be keep in their place by force, let's not make it look women are lesser creatures made without value.
Just as men wants to feel overall owners of their wives, men needs to understand women wants to feel overall owners of their husbands too.
Am not attacking you oooo ... Because you may have a contrary view against what am trying to say here.

1 Like

Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
LooneyLester:
If my wife no follow me go house , when she comes back , I go design her body with my belt then send her packing

Then you end up in Jail full of regret
Re: What Your Next Move? by salem1996: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
LooneyLester:

Hope if your mom said she wants you to stay at home with her in the family house after a visit, and your wife ask you to come over to her place (assuming you are renting out of your family house) you'll obey your wife
Re: What Your Next Move? by Chikel20000(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
englishmart:
Let's say you're Temi Otedola, do you think Mr Eazi could pull such a stunt?
even if he's Barrack Obama....a wife should listen to d husband n not his Father....
Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
salem1996:

If this post was a reversed a lot of people will give contrary opinions.
Just few hours ago, I saw someone saying he can never allow his wife have upper hand on him over his mother.
In as much as I know some women need to be keep in their place by force, let's not make it look women are lesser creatures made without value.
Just as men wants to feel overall owners of their wives, men needs to understand women wants to feel overall owners of their husbands too.
Am not attacking you oooo ... Because you may have a contrary view against what am trying to say here.
an average Nigerian man cannot take one third of what they dish out to women. Reason why i do not bother myself whenever a woman treat a man badly. Many had been done to women and life didn't come to an end
Re: What Your Next Move? by Razkoda: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
cool...rukutuwakasa.....that's ma next move !! Cool right ? cool
Right ? cool
Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:
It's used to be after God it's your parents but now after God it's your husband.The two shall become one you can't becone one with your father or mother but your husband.
husband can divorce you or got separated but your parents cannot
Re: What Your Next Move? by IconsConnect: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: What Your Next Move? by DDIA: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hezzyluv:
How the husband take "see finish" his father inlaw bayi? How the kolo father no remember sey his daughter dey submissive to her husband?

All of em are mad...
grin
Re: What Your Next Move? by DDIA: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
LooneyLester:

Send her packing without giving her aggressive sex as last addition to the above you mentioned to reduce just a bit of anger?

Think am my guy. cool
Re: What Your Next Move? by allabig(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
My next move is my next move
Re: What Your Next Move? by DDIA: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
englishmart:
For he can never ever be able to see Otedola finish grin
Re: What Your Next Move? by spiceadole: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
It can't be me.
My father can't get an inch close to me
Re: What Your Next Move? by Thazard(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Weytin concern my father-in-law with my wife. If she sits, then she sits forever in her father's house.
nonsense!
gringringrin
Re: What Your Next Move? by Thazard(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
englishmart:
gringringrin
Re: What Your Next Move? by salem1996: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
an average Nigerian man cannot take one third of what they dish out to women. Reason why i do not bother myself whenever a woman treat a man badly. Many had been done to women and life didn't come to an end

I've learnt one thing bro. Mostly, women are not too strong-headed to be with. Sometimes, they pick from the pains their fathers caused their mums and quickly take on revenge as the only way of escape to any man that would treat them bad. But, whenever they meet a man who genuinely love them and show them respect, they tend to realise all those strong-headed stuffs are not needed because there's no point defending a war that's not there.

Most ladies now live with revenge mentality because society have made it look like they are not relevant as far as being compared to men. In a bit to show they are relevant, they come out with tactics; being rude, being wild, being stubborn to proof they are relevant.

I know some ladies are just brain-dead, no matter how nice a man treats them, they have fraternise with sense that they'll never meet. However, I've seen working class ladies with uttermost respect and submission to their husbands, and behind it is that, the men show them love and respect so they replicate it. God help us.
Re: What Your Next Move? by israelmao(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
husband can divorce you or got separated but your parents cannot
Some parents too do disnow their children.
Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
salem1996:

I've learnt one thing bro. Mostly, women are not too strong-headed to be with. Sometimes, they pick from the pains their fathers caused their mums and quickly take on revenge as the only way of escape to any man that would treat them bad. But, whenever they meet a man who genuinely love them and show them respect, they tend to realise all those strong-headed stuffs are not needed because there's no point defending a war that's not there.

Most ladies now live with revenge mentality because society have made it look like they are not relevant as far as being compared to men. In a bit to show they are relevant, they come out with tactics; being rude, being wild, being stubborn to proof they are relevant.

I know some ladies are just brain-dead, no matter how nice a man treats them, they have fraternise with sense that they'll never meet. However, I've seen working class ladies with uttermost respect and submission to their husbands, and behind it is that, the men show them love and respect so they replicate it. God help us.
only braindead man would say women do not amount to anything. Let them prove that to us by not having anything to do with women including sex and what have you. If they can't prove that then they're just a dead rain entity
Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:

Some parents too do disnow their children.
very rare, unlike husband and wife. Na mumu woman go chose him husband over him papa. You can get another husband but cannot get a replacement of your father
Re: What Your Next Move? by israelmao(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
very rare, unlike husband and wife. Na mumu woman go chose him husband over him papa. You can get another husband but cannot get a replacement of your father
It all depends on how your husband treats you.
Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Chikel20000:
even if he's Barrack Obama....a wife should listen to d husband n not his Father....
same thing applies to Men, you can't marry your mother so you'd obviously follow your wife
Re: What Your Next Move? by sukkot: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
My next move is prayer
Re: What Your Next Move? by UnfairLife7(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:
It all depends on all your husband treats you.
yeah
Re: What Your Next Move? by femi4: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Your husband and your dad are arguing. Your husband says get inthe car let's go, your dad says sitdown.
What's your next move?

leave the scene and demand an apology from both of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Confront My Wife? / I know My Husband Is Cheating On Me / Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.