Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Your Next Move? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Next Move? (7796 Views)

I Need Serious Relationship But I Have 6 Children (see Photo) / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Next Move? by Emma1Oj(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
LooneyLester:
If my wife no follow me go house , when she comes back , I go design her body with my belt then send her packing

Irritating solution.
You don't need all that stress. Jus end it without going through emotional stress.
Re: What Your Next Move? by mariahAngel(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
TradingGod:
If she does not follow me, I will come back to her father house with her bag and luggage sad angry angry grin

🙄
Re: What Your Next Move? by mariahAngel(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Your husband and your dad are arguing. Your husband says get inthe car let's go, your dad says sitdown.
What's your next move?

What happened will determine my decision.
Re: What Your Next Move? by Kingosytex(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Do you think Otedola would be daft not to realize that his daughter is now someone's wife?

englishmart:
Let's say you're Temi Otedola, do you think Mr Eazi could pull such a stunt?
Re: What Your Next Move? by emmyN(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
The chances of you being in that position is slim because men don't do this.
Re: What Your Next Move? by Chikel20000(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
same thing applies to Men, you can't marry your mother so you'd obviously follow your wife
in every thing I should consider my wife first before listening to my mother....my wife shouldn't order me around though
Re: What Your Next Move? by regaliaregalia: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: What Your Next Move? by We4all: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
All you women saying you will obey your husband are not wise. If your father is Dangote and your husband is Jeromestarks, will you obey your father or husband?

As far as your dad was responsible and trained you, then you owe him complete loyalty over your husband. How can you choose someone you have known all your life over a mere stranger that will still betray you. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: What Your Next Move? by RIDOO: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
⬆️
The above clearly gives the husband an upper hand.
For as long as they're married, the woman takes direct instructions from her man not anyone else be it father or whosoever.
For as long as the husband is vested with the responsibility of providing for and protecting his wife, she must adhere to her man's instructions.

The dad handed over the responsibility to the husband the very day he gave out his daughter for marriage. If the dad needs who to instruct, he should face his own wife not his daughter who is now another man's wife.

Meanwhile, this is fantasy. Father in law and son in law scarcely clash, it's always mothers vs daughters in law, women are wired with inherently many problems that they see everything as a competition.

You killed it.
Re: What Your Next Move? by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
No comment grin
Re: What Your Next Move? by Smithwilliams826: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
How this thing take reach front page?
Re: What Your Next Move? by Emekuz256(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yah comrade,best thing to do to avoid further issue❤️❤️
Newfoundlove:
I wont answer any of them

Sometimes act independent, make dem no use u settle scores

The two of them want to use u to prove ego...

1 Like

Re: What Your Next Move? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
ultra100:
Thank God I wasn't sold like a commodity. For my husband to argue or disrespect my dad,that means he is not a good man. I will never follow my husband when my dad is still talking never! Inshort, I won't go back to his house unless he apologizes along side with the elders from his side, Shikena!

Ke ep kwayet please!

Although this is just an imagination by some mischief makers because husbands and father-in-laws hardly clash or have misunderstanding.
That being said, if the union is legally, traditionally and spiritually/religiously sealed/blessed, your loyalty should be to your husband in this case if it ever happened or just walk away and leave them to sort it out themselves.

I guess you are just a little girl with easy access to phone and internet.
Even your dad wouldn't want your mom to do what you said to him too.

That being said, I can't even imagine what will make a man have issues with his father-in-law to such extent.

But to be on a neutral side, don't listen to any of them.
Just leave them to sort themselves and their egos out by themselves without being caught in the middle, even you no go want issues with your hubby because of your dad or want issues with your dad because of your hubby.
Re: What Your Next Move? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's between me and my God.
Re: What Your Next Move? by sandygechy(f): 7:18am On Jan 01
Stupid topics now make front page.smh
Re: What Your Next Move? by ultra100(f): 8:09am On Jan 01
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Ke ep kwayet please!

Although this is just an imagination by some mischief makers because husbands and father-in-laws hardly clash or have misunderstanding.
That being said, if the union is legally, traditionally and spiritually/religiously sealed/blessed, your loyalty should be to your husband in this case if it ever happened or just walk away and leave them to sort it out themselves.

I guess you are just a little girl with easy access to phone and internet.
Even your dad wouldn't want your mom to do what you said to him too.

That being said, I can't even imagine what will make a man have issues with his father-in-law to such extent.

But to be on a neutral side, don't listen to any of them.
Just leave them to sort themselves and their egos out by themselves without being caught in the middle, even you no go want issues with your hubby because of your dad or want issues with your dad because of your hubby.
Are you ok at all? Who is a little girl and who should keep quiet? If you can allow your own spouse to disrespect your own father and go scout free then, that's your own problem and nobody is stopping you. Don't you ever, force your nonsense opinion on others again, never!
Re: What Your Next Move? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:13am On Jan 03
adesegun121:
Your husband and your dad are arguing. Your husband says get in the car let's go, your dad says sit-down.
What's your next move?

There won't be need for such naa.

Why would she be sitting down anyway?
Sit-down and be doing what naa?
Re: What Your Next Move? by Waffarianman(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03
Wow such happens to me way back and my wife follows me but me and my father in-law later settled our disputes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) / PICS: What Happens When Girl Walks Around With NO TROUSERS / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.