Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Crossover Themes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Crossover Themes (10624 Views)

2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live! / Edwin Hawkins, Known For The Crossover Hit β€œoh Happy Day” Passes On. / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crossover Themes by KingLarry04: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2023
It's war against enemies in 2024, and the pastor in army camouflage grin angry

Re: The Crossover Themes by FILEBE(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2023
wink
Postinor:
israelites must die this new year

You are not a human being
Re: The Crossover Themes by Johncuppa(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
R0LL0N:
I take over my Gaza
🀣 You're the real Isreal of God.
Re: The Crossover Themes by FILEBE(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Akanoaaa:

Seriously?
Cross over to a new year and lot of things will happen in that new year. For example; if you die next year (God forbid), people won't say you die a year before or after, they will mention that year as your demised year. So, whatever happens to you that next year would be credited to that year and is it not good to be in the presence of God at the first moment of that year?

We are the ones that attached numbers to days. It is just one continued cycle. Nothing special.

3 Likes

Re: The Crossover Themes by Goalnaldo(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2023
No be this one I dey talk. Na make I jam the pastor wey tell me say this year na my year.
Re: The Crossover Themes by Akanoaaa(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2023
FILEBE:

We ate the ones that attached numbers to days. It is just one continued cycle. Nothing special.

I know but do you remember all what happened in this out going year? Buhari left office, Tinubu became president, did Akeredolu know he won't make it to 2024 by this time last year? 2023 is a good and best year for some people and while it's the worst for some. People who couldn't achieved some certain goals this out going year has already determined to achieve it by next year. Whatever that will happen to you, either good or bad will be attributed to 2024.
Re: The Crossover Themes by Postinor: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2023
FILEBE:
wink

You are not a human being
noo you are the inhumane one here, supporting terrorist israel
Re: The Crossover Themes by justjify(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2023
My year of NO MORE SHIT

2 Likes

Re: The Crossover Themes by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Crossing over to my japa year
Re: The Crossover Themes by Adewale1603(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Where is boogyman

2 Likes

Re: The Crossover Themes by blowjohn(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: The Crossover Themes by NovusHomo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
Nothing special about new year, just another day closer to the grave

Like everyday.

1 Like

Re: The Crossover Themes by NovusHomo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Akanoaaa:

Seriously?
Cross over to a new year and lot of things will happen in that new year. For example; if you die next year (God forbid), people won't say you die a year before or after, they will mention that year as your demised year. So, whatever happens to you that next year would be credited to that year and is it not good to be in the presence of God at the first moment of that year?

Childish sh*t.
Re: The Crossover Themes by FILEBE(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
noo you are the inhumane one here, supporting terrorist israel

Where did I mention my support for any country? You sit in Nigeria and be carry this matter on your head. The people closer to them aren't even carrying it like this.
Where is Saudi Arabia in all of these? Where is Dubai? Where is Oman? Where is Barhain where is Iran ? What are the Muslim countries doing that you here decided to overdo .

You sit here and be listening to propaganda from media houses. Arguing all day about what you know less about.

I will rather not trade insults until you hear from citizens of both countries .

If you haven't experienced all these , you wouldn't know. During the Lebanese crises , I knew first hand that all the media were saying were all wrong . Since then, I have learnt to be open minded and unbiased with other countries' affairs . What is Hapeening on Nigeria is what I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crossover Themes by R0LL0N(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
israelites must die this new year
Taking over and death is too different thing bro. Peace be unto you.
Re: The Crossover Themes by Pootle: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
undecided crossing to where to more shege undecided
Re: The Crossover Themes by Postinor: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
R0LL0N:

Taking over and death is too different thing bro. Peace be unto you.
na cruise sha,I just mean palestine to become free from israel
Re: The Crossover Themes by ukaface(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Living above the Jagaban peril
Re: The Crossover Themes by R0LL0N(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Postinor:
na cruise sha,I just mean palestine to become free from israel
My oga na so we are all catching cruise jare

1 Like

Re: The Crossover Themes by sampz: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Btc cross over night
Re: The Crossover Themes by Postinor: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
R0LL0N:

My oga na so we are all catching cruise jare
πŸ’―πŸ“Œ
Re: The Crossover Themes by MySolace: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naijanascam:
What is the best crossover captions that caught you most this year?...

Let's share them hereπŸ“πŸ“
A friend just invited me to his church for crossover night, also tolde to come with money (reasonable amount) which I will use to see seed against next year. I asked him who d money is for, and he said God.
I told him I will come, but after praying with d money, instead of dropping it, I would go with it, and buy things for myself, also buy better food nd chop for God lives in me. sad

1 Like

Re: The Crossover Themes by jiz: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
2024 will favour me and my family
Re: The Crossover Themes by MisterBanny(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:
I am gonna drink throughout that night

Stocked my fridge already

In-between, I will go to Taribo West's crossover crusade at Open field
🐊
I'm

Pls pls help me with something so I can feed
Re: The Crossover Themes by Ubdavis(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
From frying pan to fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Don't Let The Catholic Faith Deter You From The Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.