Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate (462 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate by Gistblog9ja(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw reveals in an interview that she is not a fan of Singer Davido.

Kate Henshaw reveals that he only met the singer once and he didn't even greet her.

The actress who is 52 years of age and the singer Davido, who is 31 years of age spoke during an interview with Chude Jodonwo said “Well, I'm not a fan.”

Kate Henshaw added: "I like his music, but, personally, I don't know him. I've met him, he didn't greet.

Read more

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/12/im-not-fan-of-davido-he-didnt-greet-me.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate by MatrixReloaded: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Women always spit unwisely. Even the wisest woman seeks counsel from a wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate by finallybusy: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
She has repeated this story for at least three years. The thing really pain am. The good thing about inter-gender affairs is emotions change quickly.
Re: I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate by We4all: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
If he didn't greet you, what stopped you from greeting him?
Re: I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate by We4all: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Women always spit unwisely. Even the wisest woman seeks counsel from a wise man.

Men are wise but are always thinking of using their women for money rituals, thinking of raping a woman or thinking of who to defraud. A wise man knows the right thing to do at all times, and if being criminally minded is the same thing as being wise, then it's a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West - Like That (remix) [drake & J. Cole Diss] Download / Lovely Moment Of Portable And His Wife In The Plane To Kenya (video) / Breaking News!!! Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.