Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin (31224 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Fans Gives Bbnaija's Cross Heroic Homecoming In Abuja: Pictures & Video / Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Kingjbase: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Watch how some failures on nairaland will come and lament on how he doesn't sing good songs
If e easy... Make una go sing una own
Otherwise let him be... Them no force una play the songs...

Nigeria is definitely a titanic ship which has wrecked with people like you as its citizens
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Thomthom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Father dey suffer oo.. everything na mother
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Kingjbase: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
jeff1993:

Elder with no brain .... vibe to what u want and allow those that want to vibe to shalipoppi vibe to him.

U dont have right to dictate to anybody what song they decide to listen to not even the child u feed.
You lack wisdom
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by IbileIfe: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Each time I hear this guy's songs, I get baffled at what the majority of Nigerians celebrate and then it all makes sense why/how we are continually stuck with the kind of leaders we end up selecting for ourselves as a result of the mental state/capacity of the majority.

When I remember that these are the same ones who propped "Potable" to prominence while calling it "Grace", I am convinced beyond words that I'll be termed a "hater and envious" person.

The majority of the citizens are so tattered and razzed mentally that celebrating mediocrity and arrant nonsense comes to them as second nature and they see nothing wrong in their madness by large numbers.

It is impossible to build and maintain a progressive country with a flock like the ones we have in Nigeria promoting nonsense being in the majority.

There is an epidemic of intellectual illiteracy with the herd mentality of the majority who celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kingjbase:

Nigeria is definitely a titanic ship which has wrecked with people like you as its citizens
..... Ogun kee u as u dey enter 2024.......big fool
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by jeff1993: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kingjbase:

You lack wisdom
U that have wisdom keep it to yourself .. stop making your wisdom ashamed of u
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Artiiclebeast: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
IbileIfe:

There is an epidemic of intellectual illiteracy with the herd mentality of the majority who celebrate mediocrity.

Its effects are glaring for the sane ones to see.

A huge shame.
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by correctguy101(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Evian na deity wey una de worship for Benin?

No Baba....

It's all (ab) normal physics.. cool
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by OdefaGirl(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
I really don't know him but I will check him up.
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
KingDash09:
Grammy coming soon
Grammy for those wack songs?
Pesin dey talk under the influence of drug overdose Dem say na music.
No serious person would listen to the nonsense he talks[s][/s] sings
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Each time I hear this guy's songs, I get baffled at what the majority of Nigerians celebrate and then it all makes sense why/how we are continually stuck with the kind of leaders we end up selecting for ourselves as a result of the mental state/capacity of the majority.

When I remember that these are the same ones who propped "Potable" to prominence while calling it "Grace", I am convinced beyond words that I'll be termed a "hater and envious" person.

The majority of the citizens are so tattered and razzed mentally that celebrating mediocrity and arrant nonsense comes to them as second nature and they see nothing wrong in their madness by large numbers.

It is impossible to build and maintain a progressive country with a flock like the ones we have in Nigeria promoting nonsense being in the majority.

Well said...

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Watch how some failures on nairaland will come and lament on how he doesn't sing good songs
If you call those that don't like that junkie's song "failures".
Then your definition of success should be checked. You either lack proper education,common sense or both.
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dennisochampa:
If u think of it... A mum is naturally more protective of her kids than the father.... An average good father only has time to provide for his kids and love them from afar... But the real love comes from a good mother who is always looking out for the good of the children at home
If everyone should sit back and watch over the children how will the family survive? If both father and mother play their roles well.., love them equally
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Food for thought!

Let me explain something to you. A condemned arm robber can get rejected and disowned by his father but never by his mother.

People anyone misquote my analogy, my point you mother will always love you without flaws and without expectations. You knows your flaws oh but will still love you regardless and pray for you to change ur ways. A father can easily turn his back on his child for life once they child causes him pain for stuffs that bring shame to the family…. But you see mothers, You are her child for life.

Now men remember all these stuffs and whenever they become financially free, they will give their mothers more gifts than their fathers. It does not mean they love their father less.

Let me paint another scenario. A young dude studying a career course in Uni can wake to tell his father that he doesn’t want to study Law or Engineering anymore. That he wants to do music or be a comedian. Trust me, his father will cut him off and will only welcome him back when that career path he chose pays off. Look at Alibaba case. Go watch that Thehonestbunchshow by Edu wazobia. Alibaba papa no gree talk to am for over 10yrs…. Just because he said that he wants to quit law and do comedy.

Bro, my father is my biggest human motivation. Even when I f*ck up, na my papa I dey first tell and e go vex and we go reason matter together . He thought me how to read when the only language knew was Yoruba and pidgin.
Note: My mom is still alive and I love her too but, "papa Oyibo" na my king
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Food for thought!

Let me explain something to you. A condemned arm robber can get rejected and disowned by his father but never by his mother.

People anyone misquote my analogy, my point you mother will always love you without flaws and without expectations. You knows your flaws oh but will still love you regardless and pray for you to change ur ways. A father can easily turn his back on his child for life once they child causes him pain for stuffs that bring shame to the family…. But you see mothers, You are her child for life.

Now men remember all these stuffs and whenever they become financially free, they will give their mothers more gifts than their fathers. It does not mean they love their father less.

Let me paint another scenario. A young dude studying a career course in Uni can wake to tell his father that he doesn’t want to study Law or Engineering anymore. That he wants to do music or be a comedian. Trust me, his father will cut him off and will only welcome him back when that career path he chose pays off. Look at Alibaba case. Go watch that Thehonestbunchshow by Edu wazobia. Alibaba papa no gree talk to am for over 10yrs…. Just because he said that he wants to quit law and do comedy.
Bro, my father is my biggest human motivation. Even when I f*ck up, na my papa I dey first tell and e go vex and we go reason matter together . He thought me how to read when the only language knew was Yoruba and pidgin.
Note: My mom is still alive and I love her too but, "papa Oyibo" na my king
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by ahnie: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hahahahaha the fathers are always at home drinking whiskey or semi cold bottle of hero lager beer
femi4:
Nice way to groove....you will never see fathers in the picture
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Feldie: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2023
tiswell:
All these ones parading mum's here and there,when are we seeing fathers being shown that same way?

Men need to wake up to the manipulations of women over the children from a nascent age.

Man suffer train children,children come grow up begin show mum up and down,while the father remains uncelebrated.
father is likely dead. Almost all the men in Edo are dead. Only one out of my five friends had a father when we were growing up and that's because he was the second son, meaning the parents were still very young while we were all last borns.
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Feldie: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Dennisochampa:
he doesn't sing good songs. Benin boys play his songs because it's a cacophony of hk jargons. It's like those hype Mc's were recording to fleece people of their money in night clubs, glorifying fraud. People eventually got tired of those and I'm sure they will get tired of this soon enough
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 2:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Feldie:
he doesn't sing good songs. Benin boys play his songs because it's a cacophony of hk jargons. It's like those hype Mc's were recording to fleece people of their money in night clubs, glorifying fraud. People eventually got tired of those and I'm sure they will get tired of this soon enough
Leave him like that... His fans are not complaining....
If singing was easy, you would have had your own album out and topping the charts by now....
I'm sure there is a crap music you like that others don't....
Live and let live.....
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 2:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Danniedpastor:

If everyone should sit back and watch over the children how will the family survive? If both father and mother play their roles well.., love them equally
Unfortunately, equal love is not a thing with kids....
They tend to be closer to people who they see more often taking care of them....
A child wants to buy sweet for example..... Even though it's the father that brings the money, it's the mother who actually buys the sweet... Who do you think the child will love more
The one who brings the money to buy the sweet or the one who actually buys the sweet??
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 3:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Danniedpastor:

If you call those that don't like that junkie's song "failures".
Then your definition of success should be checked. You either lack proper education,common sense or both.
And if you sit down and call someone trying to make a honest living a junkie... Your life should be reexamined...
If singing was easy... You should have your own album out and topping the charts by now.....
What you don't like... Others may like... Allow him be....
As long as he didn't force you to stream his songs or listen to em.... U have no case against him......
I'm sure you do silly things that don't sit well with others but they don't attack you... Extend same courtesy to others...
As long as his music is not a threat to you or your family, allow him and his fans be!!!
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Feldie:
When olamide sang science student, when naira Marley sang soapy, when olu maintain sang yahoozee.... Why didn't you lead the troop to crucify them......
As long as their music don't do you or your family harm..... Allow them do be... If you can't mind your business, sing your own songs the way you like it!!!
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by KingDash09(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Ok pastor
Danniedpastor:

Grammy for those wack songs?
Pesin dey talk under the influence of drug overdose Dem say na music.
No serious person would listen to the nonsense he talks[s][/s] sings
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Feldie: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Leave him like that... His fans are not complaining....
If singing was easy, you would have had your own album out and topping the charts by now....
I'm sure there is a crap music you like that others don't....
Live and let live.....
I swear to God if I sing something like that and then play it and listen to it I will choke on shame
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Peejayz: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

shallipopi might have some mid song, but ". Never ever " can never be mid
... The guy is good
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by tiswell(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Feldie:
father is likely dead. Almost all the men in Edo are dead. Only one out of my five friends had a father when we were growing up and that's because he was the second son, meaning the parents were still very young while we were all last borns.
e shock me😲
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2023
Feldie:
I swear to God if I sing something like that and then play it and listen to it I will choke on shame
Yenyenyen.....
Sing the one wen sweet.... No....
Sing the one wen no sweet... No...
Allow person wen sing make e rest.... No....
Na wa o... Na people lives u come live??
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Makaveli888: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
If Na me go studio ,sing this kind song wey shalipopi sing,I for tell my manager say abeg make I sing another one.say nobody no hear am
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by regaliaregalia: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by SaLongs1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01
femi4:
Nice way to groove....you will never see fathers in the picture
The fathers would have long since been pursued to exile or the grave.
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02
Dennisochampa:
And if you sit down and call someone trying to make a honest living a junkie... Your life should be reexamined...
If singing was easy... You should have your own album out and topping the charts by now.....
What you don't like... Others may like... Allow him be....
As long as he didn't force you to stream his songs or listen to em.... U have no case against him......
I'm sure you do silly things that don't sit well with others but they don't attack you... Extend same courtesy to others...
As long as his music is not a threat to you or your family, allow him and his fans be!!!

You don't do things because it is easy, you do things because you want to. There are so many things I find easy but, choose not to do them.
Stop encouraging nonsense
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 4:17pm On Jan 02
Danniedpastor:

You don't do things because it is easy, you do things because you want to. There are so many things I find easy but, choose not to do them.
Stop encouraging nonsense

So he chose to sing and you call it nonsense??

Would u have preferred if he was into kidnapping or pushing drugs??
You guys can't support, you can't encourage, nothing...
If e come ask u for money, u go call am beggar.. Now he's doing what puts food on his table... U still dey complain!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili / Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.